It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So back to the question. The reason why it's such a great question is that it symbolizes the left's complicity in the conspiracy theories being peddled by their party's nominee.

What were once conspiracy theories to the Alt-Right are being proven to be conspiracy fact on a daily basis.

Nobody but Hillary Clinton has come forth to make the claim that Russia is trying to interfere with our election. Even the Director of National Intelligence said that it is impossible to determine the culprit, only that by appearance does it appear to be the work of a nation state.

I am in no way a Trump supporter and I'm equally disappointed with Hillary, but I think this OP is a troll and likely a Trump supporter himself. By pretending to be a Hillary supporter and presenting an unsubstantiated straw man argument from the alleged viewpoint of a democrat, his intention is discredit the party he opposes.

Many have asked the OP for the source for his accusation that Wikileaks faked or altered the leaked emails. He's never provided one because he's not actually here to attack Trump. He here to make wild accusations without evidence and watch both sides of the debate go after each for kicks. It's shameless.
edit on 25-10-2016 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow.
First time ive called a "shill" out.
No links in op.
No links on 1st 3 pages to back anything up..
100 flags? Why.. Is it to draw attention to how paid off the op is?
Or
Is there a conspiracy afoot?
The OP reads foul.
B

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

You think any of this is really happening? No on is funding this because this (hacks and attacks) are not occurring.

The so called threat of Russia is just a very clever ploy to get you and the rest of American hung up on the idea of being attacked. It is to lead people off what is occurring with the voting. It is also in place to create a what if, scenario. That is, they could easily say the voting has been attacked rigged and therefore homeland security will step in and take over. This will then allow those in power to decide the outcome of the voting without asking anyone.

There is no threat with Russia, it is just that America enjoys a good action movie story.
edit on 25-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
a reply to: WilburnRoach

A member since August 31st, 25 Threads all centered around the election and favoring one side heavily. Fixate on Trump much?
Is that you Hillary???

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You are full of S**T

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Trump shouldn't , but Hillary certainly should be investigated for high treason. The Clinton camp has three tactics. One, accuse the other guy of doing what you've done. Two, discredit the people accusing you. Three, ignore it and have the press ignore it. Hillary saying the Russians are doing this because they are friendly with Trump is pretty much innocent of the charges and she is guilty of it. Putin is friendly with Hillary and dealing with Obama. Sure, he's getting the best of Obama , Obama's a disinterested lackwit with no loyalty to the country. But the Clintons are chasing $$$$ with Putin's help. He gets power, they get money.
I never liked Trump but some very bad people are dead set on having Hillary extend this puppet regime as with Bush and Obama and the Clinton are easily bought. If Trump messes up their plans even a little, he's worth considering.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hillary should be re investigated and indicted for the laws she actually did break.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I don't recall Hillary accusing Trump of treason, but she did say that he "encouraged" Russian hackers. That's just spin, man. By bypassing all security measures and setting up her own private, and evidently easily hacked, servers, it was actually Hillary that "encouraged" Russian hackers. Or, any hackers for that matter. I'm a Dem. I can't stand Trump. But, I swear, Hillary is way worse. It's so obvious. The only good that may come from this election, is we might finally take a good hard look at two-party candidacy and electoral college irregularities. Either presidential candidate is a wash.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

no he not fudning them and USA spies and hacks its own peoples communications, maybe start at your own goverment before annother country, i can assure you USA spies on other countries so why be bothered if the same is ahppening to you. Sounds liek a double standard

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This topic isn't worth commenting on so I will just say 'Hi, Hope everyone is having a great day!!' If not, I hope your day gets better.

~Knight

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The emails came from Eric Braverman Clinton's CEO with left and threw Podesta under the Bus. I can't believe people still believe the lying government.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The emails came from Eric Braverman Clinton's CEO that left and threw Podesta under the Bus. I can't believe people still believe the lying government.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

There is absolutely no way to know who hacked or released the documents/emails. Blaming someone is just a way of attacking that entity with impossible to prove claims.

It is unquestionable that the release of these emails serve many but most of all the American public because this seams to be the only way for people to actually come to know what is actually going on with their democracy and elected officials and representatives.

What a shame, a so called democracy has to relay on so called illegal activities to be accountable.

Shame!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It sounds like both Candidates do..... Maybe it's time to reselect the runners before its too late.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I for one would like to thank the fringe for attacking these lies,perhaps we need not kill all the oligarchs after all.
If the world wakes up to their crap them we will all win.
As we speak THOUSANDS of combat vets are on PINS AND NEEDLES about this.
Some think the system is too compromised beyond repair.
I only remind them KEY elements of ANY political martial law would require OUR own to hit us Some WOULD do it most would not.
"Revenge of the TEA PARTY" will soon be a popular slogan.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

UMMM, you DO realize it's been proven that the emails HAVEN'T been altered right?

The only treason has been committed by Hillary and all of the politicians we've been allowing to make decisions for us.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

Spot on.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Could ypu please source your claim of 'Wikileaks lies'?

Trump treasonous? Lol no.

Hillary? Absolutely.

Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.bluedotdaily.com...

exerpt of a sworn testimony

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Dude don't just copy paste and spam stuff eh? Nowt to do with the op anyhow go to a thread to do with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: [post=21418598]WilburnRoach[/post

I'm curious as Ive been following these leaks but can you point to the wikileaks release that has been proven to be a lie or fabricated because If it has happened I have totally missed it. Thanks in advance!

I'd say its more about omissions.

There is no way the GOP is squeaky clean.

There is no way the OP is squeaky clean

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join