It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Sorry, meant to reply to another post.

edit on 25-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He says he funded her campaign, he does not mention the Clinton Foundation. With that said, I don't see how he could have done that directly, so he would have had to use something like the Clinton foundation to get them the cash. Either way, he says he funded her campaign.
edit on 25-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

OP is a #ing idiot.

This site has been compromised

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

WOW someone here who actually doesn't have his head stuck up his a$$ only thing I read here so far that deserved a star!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LMAO !!! Nobody has linked Trump to this at all. Do you think that maybe Putin and Russia are not going to take the load of crap the US is feeding the world. Sounds like you are a political plant from the Hillary camp.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: Ahabstar

WOW someone here who actually doesn't have his head stuck up his a$$ only thing I read here so far that deserved a star!

Oh good lord.. dont feed his ego... PLEASE!!

( much love Ahab, my old friend )

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In reply to the original post.

I think corporations have messed with our elections much more. That and individually wealthy people.

Just curious, do you work for one of these "trusted" folks?

I used to have a friend. My ex wife would not have called him that. She hated his guts because he was an arrogant bastard that culled nothing. But I loved him for one reason. He told a truth no matter how brutal. If I had a booger on my face (speaking metaphorically) he'd not spare me in any way shape or form. People that claimed to be my friend would let me run around with a booger on my face all day and say "I didn't want to embarrass him". There again "booger" being a metaphor.

I like people that let me know what is going on. How on earth can I fix something if they keep me in the dark. Perhaps you like the later and just love the boogers piling up on our faces without being any wiser. Me not so much.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That is an excellent question.

LOL, good question to allegations with no proof at all?... I know you are all in tears over Hillary's wikileaks, but shouldn't you actually post evidence, or make a decision based on evidence and not based on lies and assumptions without any proof?...

edit on 25-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Oh there's a smoking gun, and you know what they say about smoke? Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Another Donald Trump adviser has Kremlin connections: GOP lobbyist for Russian pipeline crafted Trump’s major foreign policy speech

But the circumstantial evidence is mounting. Given that the Trump campaign seems determined to reverse decades of core American policy, policy that Putin has worked assiduously to erode, it seems foolish not to consider the dark possibilities.www.slate.com...

Donald Trump’s Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

For instance, “one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, Carter Page, traveled to Moscow to give a speech that was harshly critical of the United States and its ‘hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change.’” The top Democrats also note that another Trump adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, “traveled to Moscow in December 2015 and joined Vladimir Putin at the head table during a dinner honoring the Kremlin-backed media network RT,” and then “gave a speech that was highly critical of the United States” (the House Democrats do not mention that Gen. Flynn was appointed by President Obama in 2012 to head the Defense Intelligence Agency, and they are cryptic about whether they believe the general is a full-scale Russian operative or merely an unwitting Useful Idiot).
theintercept.com...

Just sayin........

edit on 25-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was in Londons and witnessed the Queens motorcade go by. In your reasoning I must be part of the royalty or in collusion with them. The above evidence is not evidence of any alliance with Russians on the part of Trumps team or advisors. How about all the people Hillary met with that you'd say she was in collusion with too!?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Were this the Middle Ages, Donald Trump would be way, way beyond the line where he would have been hung, drawn, and quartered for High Treason.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: lovebeck

He said, quite clearly, that Clinton's campaign and the DNC was "leaking like the Titanic..."

Please explain why the emails discussing Trump's disparaging of the beauty queen were not released until after the strategy was deployed. If they were released before she came forward, it might have damaged Trump. The release of the material is strategic. It is being dumped in the hopes that the volume prevents careful examination. The existence of the emails is being presented as criminal in and of itself, the presumption being that there is proof of wrongdoing buried in there somewhere. Even if the source were in the DNC somewhere... and I'm pretty sure Podesta is not a mole... then it is being curated by someone with a clear agenda.

It's not Russia tho...

There has never been any correlation between Russia and Wikileaks or Julian Assange.

Hillary is bad news. She's corrupt to the gills as are those closest to her.

How anyone can dispute that is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It seems that a lot of people disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
100 flags on an OP with absolute zero content. Wow.

So is this a new low or high for ATS?

Teenager: "And another thing - JIM MORRISON SUCKS!"

Dad: "Hey! There'll be no slamming of the Doors in this house!"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

How so? I already got starred by someone for that post. I appreciate your thoughts and contributions, but I don't see a clear alliance by Trump or his staff to Russia.
edit on 25-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hillarys Soros voting machines in 16 states.
snoops says false but....smartmatic still owned by Soros, hmmm.

www.snopes.com...

a reply to: thepixelpusher

edit on 25-10-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

Only if the ATS owners will investigate you for Hillary campaign paid troll....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

Trumps being investigated for a different kind of vulgarity

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sure, if he truly is suspect outside of the realm of campaign rhetoric, then definitely investigate the case. If he is found guilty, then throw the book at him and Pence will be president (if Trump wins). Still, You never know. An investigation may just lead us to Hillary Clinton. 20+ years of alleged scandals offers a preponderance that is difficult to ignore.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Too bad it wasn't the Russians. Word breaking is that it was Eric Braverman Clinton Foundation CEO who leaked Podesta's emails. Seth Rich who Clinton killed leaked the DNC emails and the Clinton's email came from Marcel Lazar. None of which are Russians. U better try something else. So gullible to buy into the war propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join