It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Russia isn't hacking your internets

If it's not, the Kremlin is wasting a lot of money on the FSB and GRU.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Here Putin expresses plainly his different opinions on Hillary and Trump. Quite simply, Hillary berates Russia while Trump says he wants to cooperate, so naturally Putin is 'for anyone willing to cooperate for the higher needs of the world (paraphrase)'. He also goes into brief detail about American and Russian spying
edit on 25-10-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: QuietSpeech

When the Syrian conflict first began Russia claimed it was gonna lobby congress on behalf of Syria. Did russia pay of the republican congress? How deep does this possible treason go, is it just trump, or the entire republican party?

Inquiring minds wanna know??

What an absolute load of tripe. Why should Russia lobby congress about anything involving Syria? Syria is a sovereign nation and Russia is invited in. We are violating the law interfering.

The five most amazing facts about Russian lobbying in the United States

politicomagazine

Trent Lott's Firm Made a Fortune Lobbying for the Kremlin

How Russian Lobbyists Are Manipulating American Perceptions of the Ukraine Conflict
All from 2015, all lobbing to make russia look better, its got man crushes and 10's of millions of dollars changing hands, the seeds of treason being planted. These are about the Ukraine.
edit on 25-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

I'm asking questions in my op, and such a firestorm it has created. Trump supporters unquestionably support wikileaks, I no longer do. I never stated I could prove anything I posted. I'm calling for investigations into possible treasonous activities by Trump and possibly the republican party. This is growing by the day.

I don't want trump to be putins puppet, I don't want trump to destroy NATO for russia/putin, I don't want to make Russia Great again like trump does!!

If it post like a paid Clinton troll, avoids questions like a paid Clinton troll, uses Clinton talking points like a paid Clinton troll, OP must be a paid Clinton troll.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

In other words, you are very scared of a Trump win. Trump has nothing to do with Russia and I doubt Russia is doing anything. I'll bet my next paycheck this whole hacking thing was perpetrated by Hillary and her evil minions. This is how the left rolls and you are just perpetuating the huge fraud you people on the left really are..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see facts and research is last on the agenda for the majority of the die-hard liberals on this site. How an opinion based thread from a Trump hater made the top story on ATS escapes me.

If were going to talk about ties and treason regarding Russia, then we should be discussing the Uranium deal with Russia that involved Hillary as SoS.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

NY Times

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You keep on keeping on. I love to watch other people flail around in pain. It's what they're for, dontcha know?

For 30 years the alt-right and their minions have thrown just about everything at Hillary, and she has managed to avoid indictment, in spite of dozens of investigations into her alleged (not "proven!") misconduct.

Now, 15+ intelligence agencies all agree that the Russians ARE trying to steer our elections, but that's not proof enough for you?

I think the agenda is obvious to anyone that isn't in the tank for the nutbar bozo brigade. Sadly -- it an't the right kind of evidence for you.

Gloves off: lets see how deep the Trump rabbit hole goes. Fair is fair, and he deserves his 30+ years in court too. :p

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm quite certain that you don't understand the constitutional definition of "treason."

But with that point made, if there is evidence that this has happened, by all means there should be an investigation.

Show us the evidence, and I'll back an investigation, but if you're calling for an investigation just because you have a hunch or concern, that goes against everything that most of us who respect things like the 4th Amendment stand for. The state can't just investigate and intrude into the lives of individual citizens just because MAYBE they might have done something that maybe could be illegal.

Is he colluding or funding with the Russians? I don't know, and it doesn't seem many others have an answer for you. Maybe an investigative journalist should look into it. I'd recommend Ben Swann.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No evidence Trump has done anything Treasonous, but Hillary has including her influence on the Uranium deal with Russia. Best to follow the facts and not fantasy, just the facts.

The deal left huge amounts of U.S. uranium under the control of Russia. The New York Times estimates this share at 20 percent.

Source

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Just scrolled up and saw your post. Great minds think alike.
edit on 25-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

You keep on keeping on. I love to watch other people flail around in pain. It's what they're for, dontcha know?

For 30 years the alt-right and their minions have thrown just about everything at Hillary, and she has managed to avoid indictment, in spite of dozens of investigations into her alleged (not "proven!") misconduct.

Now, 15+ intelligence agencies all agree that the Russians ARE trying to steer our elections, but that's not proof enough for you?

I think the agenda is obvious to anyone that isn't in the tank for the nutbar bozo brigade. Sadly -- it an't the right kind of evidence for you.

Gloves off: lets see how deep the Trump rabbit hole goes. Fair is fair, and he deserves his 30+ years in court too. :p

This is another Clinton lie! There are not 17 agencies saying it was Russia. It was ONE MAN (James Clapper) Who said WE
BELIEVE. A lot different than we know or we have proof...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So 2 wrongs make a right? I can't go after someone for their practices unless it comes to light. Don't get me wrong if someone came out with the same type of info on any other politician I would be full on behind prosecution for them as well. A crime is a crime you can't get pulled over for speeding and tell the officer well the guy in front of me was doing it too...and get let off...the cop will laugh as he writes your ticket.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Source your 15+ agencies, that is not accurate. Fecetious, there aren't. You are simply ignorant and believed what you heard, which originated with a political appointee.

Hopefully a Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security is a good enough source for you:

Source

we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.

edit on 25-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

WAIT ...I'M 115...OH yeah ,no math...
I still say its "The Spooks Strike Back" theory for me.
YOU can ONLY steal SO MANY parts from one motorpool before you get caught...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Have you taken into account the millions given to Clinton campaign by the Saudi's. You don't think that's influence!? It is, by a foreign government that had the most hijackers on 9/11 in case you forgot.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't believe that the Clinton Campaign took money from the Saudis. The Clinton Foundation, which is global charity, did.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

As a reminder, It is illegal in the United States for foreign countries to try to influence the outcome of elections by funding candidates. That appears not to have stopped the Saudis, however.

edit on 25-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Huh? What does that have to do with my post?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't see any proof in your link that the Saudis contributed anything to Clinton's Campaign.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It is written in another language...in it the Prince says he paid 20% of the total cost of Clinton's Campaign.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yes, it is written in another language.

Did he say that he contributed to Clinton's campaign, or is that the amount that he contributed to the Clinton Foundation.....that's happens to be an amount that equals 20% of what her campaign has raised?

edit on 25-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join