It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
How on earth is this garbage top story on the front page? What the ## is going on with ATS?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Love Trump's, hate clinton's.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You mean like the same info she kept on the homebrew server with the guy running it with no clearances...like that type of info???

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You mean like the same info she kept on the homebrew server with the guy running it with no clearances...like that type of info???

And how many more high level politicians do you think are now scrambling to get their servers secured.

Plenty, I'd bet. It was probably normal practice.

Anyone gone after with the intensity of those going after Hillary - - will find something. No one is perfect.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Trump is perfect. His IQ is estimated to be just under Einsteins.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Trump is perfect. His IQ is estimated to be just under Einsteins.

I bet he told you that

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: QuietSpeech

When the Syrian conflict first began Russia claimed it was gonna lobby congress on behalf of Syria. Did russia pay of the republican congress? How deep does this possible treason go, is it just trump, or the entire republican party?

Inquiring minds wanna know??

What an absolute load of tripe. Why should Russia lobby congress about anything involving Syria? Syria is a sovereign nation and Russia is invited in. We are violating the law interfering.
edit on 10/25/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's an utterly ludicrous position.

Why would you want Wikileaks not to publicize accurate and reliable information that exposes corruption, self-dealing, and perhaps even what you call treason within your own government just because of the identity of the parties who were instrumental in lifting the veil of secrecy? What does that make of you other than the very type of person to whom the labels you so readily apply to others just as equally or even more strongly applies?

Oh, wait, it is only a bad act when it exposes your own favored candidate.
edit on 10/25/2016 by dubiousone because: Correct a grammar error.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't even like trump, but no.. not treason.

Hilary on the other hand....

Should be in jail.
edit on 10/25/2016 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Somewhere between Macro-Pseudorandomness and Quantum Philosophy, yes, he mentions that in our private meetings.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Somewhere between Macro-Pseudorandomness and Quantum Philosophy, yes, he mentions that in our private meetings.

If I had to ball park him based off college and business id say he's around 110. Einstine was at 160 almost in heard of. And only ten percent cross 120 and im sure Trump isn't in that catagory not with the stupid things he says.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
a reply to: WilburnRoach

A member since August 31st, 25 Threads all centered around the election and favoring one side heavily. Fixate on Trump much?

Can't wait until the Shills for Hill return to their normal jobs and leave sites like ATS and Twitter, etc.

This thread, the subject, etc. is so utterly ridiculous I just can't anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Absolute insanity fully agreed. I had to triple check just to make sure my eyes read that right. Been a lurker for a long time and very rarely do I ever post on these board but my god please don't get me started and unleash years worth of gathered thoughts on your poor soul OP, WilburnRoach.

I'm not big on either Hilary or Trump, let alone 95% of the criminal American syndicate but the fact that you actually typed those words and they made it all the way to the top of the front page, when in the year 2016 having full access to the internet and being fully aware of other global/local individuals greatly more deserving of a "treasonous investigation", shows me there is no hope left for majority of the US. Your presidential position has been bought off like usual, now sit back enjoy what little is left of your once great nation. If you as a people truly had a say in your elections you would end up with Trump but instead you will get Hilary.

Mark my words, you chose and defended a criminal instead of a joker. When Hilary was being accused of the emails and her rapist husband, people chose to fuss over Trump grabbing pussy. When people connected to her campaign start suspiciously dropping dead, people chose to bitch about Trump being a misogynist and Russia launching attacks against the US. You just can't seem to get your priorities straight because you fall for the propaganda every time!!!

Good luck America, the hole is so deep only your can try to crawl back out.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

First of all , where is the Documented Evidence that Russian Hackers , with the Backing of the Russian Government , have Committed these Alleged Acts ? Also , Where is the Documented Evidence that Mr. Trump is Funding these Alleged Attacks ? Of course this is just PURE Speculation on your part , an Opinion , Nothing more , Right ?

It's not "Russian Hackers" who've infiltrated Podesta's emails, etc.

People, especially her supporters and shills, like to forget what Assange said early on in this entire process.

He said, quite clearly, that Clinton's campaign and the DNC was "leaking like the Titanic..."

Didn't know Russia was part of her team, or the DNC, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not surprised by anything HRC or her people do anymore.

But keep drinking that Kool aid folks...keep believing what the main stream media and Hillary is selling you.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

Sounds like you loved wikileaks during the bush years but dont like them now that wikileaks destroyed the DNC and hillary. Your not different then most people who believe they are the embodiment of their political parties ethics and morals. Let me fill you in on a life lesson an attack on the democrats isnt an attack on your morals or beliefs its an attack on the people corrupting it. You dont hate your doctor when he tells you that you have cancer, you cut the cancer out and fight it from cominf back.

All the dems ignoring the email scandal, wikileaks and corruption to show a unified front are telling everyone that its ok to vote for corruption and that repulicans should do the same when faced with their own parties corruption. Do you know who wins when that happens? Not the people, not your morals or ethics or beliefs but the politicians both left and right. The only way to clean the system is to let this happen and hold them accountable for their actions.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

He said, quite clearly, that Clinton's campaign and the DNC was "leaking like the Titanic..."

Please explain why the emails discussing Trump's disparaging of the beauty queen were not released until after the strategy was deployed. If they were released before she came forward, it might have damaged Trump. The release of the material is strategic. It is being dumped in the hopes that the volume prevents careful examination. The existence of the emails is being presented as criminal in and of itself, the presumption being that there is proof of wrongdoing buried in there somewhere. Even if the source were in the DNC somewhere... and I'm pretty sure Podesta is not a mole... then it is being curated by someone with a clear agenda.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Such an active Pro_Hillary poster in such a short time huh... *coughshillcoughcoughcough*

Russia isn't hacking your internets that's just a sHillary scare campaign that only her supporters belch out in te hopes of gaining scarevotes.

Try harder next time.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Russia? Give me a break. FYI ATS here is a special little gem for extraordinary people and extraordinary minds. They DO have elsewhere, in fact, all over the internet, places to go discuss current events for those who believe everything that they hear on the television. Im sure a number of people would be glad to send you links to these sites.

PS- I think its funny in people's minds the one guy pleading with the world to get on track to avoid war, Putin, is thinking, "hum dee ho twiddle tee dee I 'ate dee amereeka ind her peeuhpull so so motch...I shall fiddle wid dare eleeeektion to teach dem a laysuhn...babooshka dosvidanya spaseeboh"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wikileaks is producing lies, really?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

PS- I think its funny in people's minds the one guy pleading with the world to get on track to avoid war, Putin,

So that's why he won't get involved in Ukraine and Syria's internal affairs.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join