It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

First of all , where is the Documented Evidence that Russian Hackers , with the Backing of the Russian Government , have Committed these Alleged Acts ? Also , Where is the Documented Evidence that Mr. Trump is Funding these Alleged Attacks ? Of course this is just PURE Speculation on your part , an Opinion , Nothing more , Right ?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump

Just because what Wikileaks is releasing is against Hillary only does not mean what they are releasing is lies. Actually not one email has yet to be proven false.....

You want to know why they are only focusing on Hillary and not Trump? Because Trump is not in office, he is not secretary of state. Trump does not have Classified emails. Imagine how boring trumps emails would be;

From: Trump@Iamrich.com // to: secretary@fromdownstairs.com Give me a burger and fries, extra large coke and make it quick....... Thanks The Trumpster

Thats why they only went after Hillary. Its not one sided, Its smart..... I would rather see one sided emails that are classified and hidden from the general public about how crooked our Government is then seeing a Trump email about his lunch.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

If it's proven that Russians (or any other foreign entity) is actively interfering with our elections.
AND
If there is evidence that Donald Trump is working with that foreign entity to affect our elections.
THEN
Donald Trump should take a number and await indictment. Hillary, her campaign heads, and several DNC leaders, are in line ahead of Donald. It's first-in, first-out. But unlike Obama and Clinton, President Trump will not attempt to evade and manipulate the investigation. He's a man of honor and integrity.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

If it's proven that Russians (or any other foreign entity) is actively interfering with our elections.
AND
If there is evidence that Donald Trump is working with that foreign entity to affect our elections.
THEN
Donald Trump should take a number and await indictment. Hillary, her campaign heads, and several DNC leaders, are in line ahead of Donald. It's first-in, first-out. But unlike Obama and Clinton, President Trump will not attempt to evade and manipulate the investigation. He's a man of honor and integrity.

You just created a scenario in which Trump is corrupt enough to work with Russia to impede the very foundation of our republic, and yet is honorable enough to forego interfering with the ensuing investigation.

Does this not strike you as an odd combination of character traits?
edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

Just because what Wikileaks is releasing is against Hillary only does not mean what they are releasing is lies. Actually not one email has yet to be proven false.....

The emails are most likely legit.

The stories ABOUT the emails are mostly lies.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the grey area or hoax bin? C'mon mods....seriously? Deny Ignorance, Deny stupidity. Get this trash out of here.
edit on 24-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It seems rather strange to me that there is so much outrage on the part of some (perhaps fake outrage) over the notion that exposing corruption by United States officials constitutes wrongful interference with USA elections if Russia has a hand in exposing the corruption. I personally welcome exposure of corruption and self dealing by our officials regardless of the source.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So, apparently it is treasonous to want your country to be strong, independent, and not at war with major powers?

The only way this could be true is if your country was run by globalist oligarchs.

Oh wait...

Also thanks to the OP for continuing to spread reckless anti-Russian propaganda that is even more ridiculous than the "reds under the bed" crap from the 1950s.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

are you kidding?

Hillary should be shot for transfering military tech to Russia .....her husband for transfering industrial and military tech to china

and everything else. The latest for violating campaign financing laws, voter intimidation and trying to incite a riot in Chicago of all places...

really. Is this a joke?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

I think Hillary is probably more privy to US intelligence, then you are.

She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?

You forgot to actually answer my question there, instead deflecting, so here goes for a 2nd time: "She's making these silly bloody claims - where's her factcheckers providing me the much needed proof to these propaganda-ridden assertions of hers?"

Hoping you can address that and stay on track.

You just don't like my answer.

Hillary has intelligent briefings. FACT.

(Yes, so does Trump - - - but, they don't have them together. As far as I know.)

We, of course, do not know what information she is receiving. But, she is definitely more privy (and more connected) then you, Trump, or just about any other civilian.

You have made direct statements (not assumptions), that you can not back up.

"But, she is definitely more privy (and more connected) then you, Trump, or just about any other civilian."

This is the exact problem, thank you for saying it finally

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Dear god how indoctrinated are you? I replied once earlier but this just made me burn inside. How can you really believe that Trump or Hillary are anything but slaves? How can you regurgitate this garbage without bothering to find sources to substantiate these claims? And finally is Russia really as bad as the U.S.A? Can you not see the U.SA. nearly openly supporting terrorists? This is all crap and you are eating it right up.
edit on 24-10-2016 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Nope. Being willing to accept responsibility for one's own actions, denotes a bit more in the way of integrity than those who commit wrongs, and then deny that they did it.

In Hillary's case, she says that her memory is shot. Hillary couldn't "recall" the answers to 21 of the 25 questions that the Federal Judge required her to answer, for Judicial Watch this month.

I don't know where that places her on the integrity scale. But, it certainly indicates that she's too "impaired" for being our President. Who'd want a President that (to use Hillary's words) mentally short-circuits?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Text book deflection, well done !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Greggers

Nope. Being willing to accept responsibility for one's own actions, denotes a bit more in the way of integrity than those who commit wrongs, and then deny that they did it.

In Hillary's case, she says that her memory is shot. Hillary couldn't "recall" the answers to 21 of the 25 questions that the Federal Judge required her to answer, for Judicial Watch this month.

I don't know where that places her on the integrity scale. But, it certainly indicates that she's too "impaired" for being our President. Who'd want a President that (to use Hillary's words) mentally short-circuits?

Your missing the point: an honorable man would never have worked with Russia to begin with.

I'm not saying Trump did work with Russia (I see zero proof), but it's YOUR silly hypothetical.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Did they commit crimes? That would warrant being shot?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

"Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us? ".

Which hostile government are we talking about? The US government no longer represents the will of the "American" people nor does it uphold the Constitution. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

edit on 24-10-2016 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

yes.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great answers guys. Some might completely understand why the republican party might not survive this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Im getting so sick of the ignorance on ats these days. When did ats become war supporters?
These "shill threads" are getting a bit much.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

WikiLeaks should never release info that was hacked by a state actor, and the people who jump on it to advance a political angle are either knowingly or unwittingly engaged in traitorous activity at the behest of Russia, including Donald Trump when he relies on and points to those "leaks" of hacked emails.

I agree with the OP. It's very serious. In many ways it's worse than Watergate.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join