It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections. Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome. Cyber attacks are a attack against us, we are and have been under attack for some time now.

Is Trump funding these attacks against the USA? I think he is and should be investigated. At one time I was a fan of wikileaks but when they chose to become one sided, I no longer trust anything they produce. Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump. How far does the rabbit hole go? How did it become cool for the right to embrace treason, how did Russia become the good guys, when they are furthering there goals just like the USA does?

Are you so ideology ingrained that you will embrace a hostile government over us?

Questions need to be asked, investigated and if laws have been broken....

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

That is an excellent question.

+142 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

A member since August 31st, 25 Threads all centered around the election and favoring one side heavily. Fixate on Trump much?

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21418598]WilburnRoach[/post

I'm curious as Ive been following these leaks but can you point to the wikileaks release that has been proven to be a lie or fabricated because If it has happened I have totally missed it. Thanks in advance!

+84 more 
link   
Here we go again with the master shill number 1. I'm guessing you have one of these lying around somewhere, but with an ATS focus. Confidential Memo

Whether or not Wikileaks has sided with Trump (which it hasn't), we've all read the emails and they haven't painted a pretty picture at all. These are direct from the campaign team, associates and Hillary herself likely due to Podesta losing his phone and internal leaks, not Russians.

Just accept that your employer is an abomination and we all know it. Time to move onto another site
edit on 24/10/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

+73 more 
link   
Other than Killary saying that Russia is behind the hacks, what proof do you have?
Where are your sources? Or do we just take your word for it?

And then to jump to prosecuting Trump!?! We can't even prosecute her for the laws she DID break!

+70 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Could ypu please source your claim of 'Wikileaks lies'?

Trump treasonous? Lol no.

Hillary? Absolutely.

+57 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That is an excellent question.

No it really isnt.

+60 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I cannot help but notice that your OP contains no links whatsoever to any proof of the accusations contained therein.

Before someone is indicted for a crime as lofty as high treason, there must be some definitive proof other than "Hillary said so."

That proof would come in two stages:
1) Russian operatives are indeed behind said hacking with the intent to affect US elections.
2) Donald Trump is directly involved with Russian government operatives with said intent.

I think you'll probably just stick with "...but, but... Hillary said so!" because there is no proof of any of the things in your OP.

You see, old Hillary should be indicted for crimes that are already PROVEN, but we haven't even seen that yet. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

When the Syrian conflict first began Russia claimed it was gonna lobby congress on behalf of Syria. Did russia pay of the republican congress? How deep does this possible treason go, is it just trump, or the entire republican party?

Inquiring minds wanna know??

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Should Trump be investigated for High Treason?

Ridiculous!

The Clintons and their campaign and wolf packs are behind almost all the crap coming out of this election.

The People are seeing it with open eyes now. The more you do her bidding, the more clear it becomes. She is a criminal of the highest order and only the diehard Dems that will vote Dem policies over the security and safety of our republic are posing questions like yours.

Donald is the rudder we need to get this country back on track. He may not be wrapped up in a pretty package of political correctness and politician-speak, but he's exactly what we need at this point in time. #draintheswamp
edit on 24-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
link   

Russia has been attempting to interfere with our elections

Any proof of this?

Russian state run media, Russian hackers, hacking into American institutions, altering and releasing alleged emails, in a effort to alter, or change the election outcome.

Any proof of this?

Wikileaks is producing lies, to favor Trump.

Any proof of this?

I do not think you will be able to prove, or even show a preponderance of any of what you allege.

There is info available that shows the dems problem with wikileaks are from INTERNAL whistleblowers. I would be interested to see info that shows Russia is implicit in any of what you allege.

+15 more 
link   
Silly question: Trump no/ Clinton yes

+30 more 
link   

No, I don't think so, there's no evidence and Trump is not a government official, yet.

High treason and other high crimes is something I believe Hillary is more accustomed to, I mean there is so much evidence floating around. Not just from a wikileaks perspective, as perjury during tenure as a government official is also a high crime. She would be smart to back away and crawl back under her rock before all her crimes, including treason, catch up with her.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/24.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Excellent!

I too have wondered if he's crossed that line.

He does not think rules apply to him.

And Wikileaks - - - I've made my position known on them.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

Did Hillary accuse Trump of treason, can you link that?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

A member since August 31st, 25 Threads all centered around the election and favoring one side heavily. Fixate on Trump much?

It's kind of one side or the other.

Isn't it.

Guess you're on the Trump side.

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Have you completely lost your mind!?! So you want all Republicans to be charged with Treason!?!

Can we get this moved to the Hoax Bin? I think someone has had too much Kool-Aid this morning....

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Inquiring minds are also waiting on a source for wikileaks releasing lies that you stated in op. Any chance you will site those?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: [post=21418598]WilburnRoach[/post

I'm curious as Ive been following these leaks but can you point to the wikileaks release that has been proven to be a lie or fabricated because If it has happened I have totally missed it. Thanks in advance!

I'd say its more about omissions.

There is no way the GOP is squeaky clean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join