It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Demonic Laws of the Christian God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Id put more demonic laws down but lets stick with the 7 noted.

Then we will get to the others.

Heres a sneak peek...

gphhawkinsrationalistsociety.weebly.com...

The Awe Inspiring Coomba98. Lol

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

There is a very simple way of doing this.
Historically, the Christian faith has NOT endorsed the Mosaic Law

there is a portion of said "faith" that has always embraced the idea that HE kept said "laws"... even as far as to say "perfectly"... and fulfilled them.

Perhaps finished?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

So Yeshi endorses the Mosaic law and is angry at the ones that dont.... you in that crowd?

Yeshi would be disappointed in you.

John 7:19
Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keeps the law?

Yeshi himself said this!

Coomba98
edit on 25-10-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98
So Yeshi endorses the masonic law

There is no evidence that he was ever a mason.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: coomba98
So Yeshi endorses the masonic law

There is no evidence that he was ever a mason.

Lol damn spell check.

But you know what i ment.

Going to answer it or admit defeat?

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98
I have answered it already.

Historically, the Christian faith has NOT endorsed the Mosaic Law (the masonic law is a different issue altogether).
Therefore all your elaborate argumentation that the Christian faith OUGHT to endorse the Mosaic Law is quite irrelevant. You don't believe in those laws yourself, do you? So why are you so insistent that we are obliged to believe in things you don't believe in?
You are erecting a man of straw for the sake of knocking it down again. We can all see that this is what you are doing. You are wasting your time.

No matter how many times you repeat "Christians OUGHT to believe in the Mosaic Law", it is still going to be irrelevant. Christians don't.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

DISRAELI.

So you dont follow the laws Yeshi follows and endorses set down by God?

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I follow the law set down by God, which is not the same thing as following the laws of Moses.
That is the traditional position of the Christian faith.
We are not morally obliged to believe in bad things just so that you can have a target to aim at.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

John 7:19
Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keeps the law?

Brother... you should read the entire chapter

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Akragon.

I did why? What am i missing?

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Akragon.

I did why? What am i missing?

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I don't see a lack of "the law" anywhere

keep in mind what said "LAW" actually is

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Akragon.

Still not getting it. Sorry tired and just watch walking dead so bit in shock and sad.

What do you mean about that regarding John 7:19?

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So you dont follow the laws Yeshi follows and endorses set down by God?

Moses said --Deuteronomy 4:13-14, "And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. And the Lord commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it."

The ten commands of God are eternal but the statutes and judgments of Moses are not eternal. The statutes and Judgments are the statutes and judgments of the ten commandments and the statutes and judgments vary by covenants.
Jesus whipped the money changers in the temple so that shows that He did not obey the laws of the statutes and judgments of Moses. It also proves that there are two distinct sets of law.

The covenant of Abraham was for Abraham only. If it were not then God would not have had to make another with Moses or Isaac or Jacob or James the Just through his brother Jesus.

What authority did James have to repeal animal sacrifice? It was through this that the Christian religions forbid sacrifice. What authority did James have to repeal the necessity of circumcision? This also was the covenant of Abraham. What gave James and the first congregation the right to form their religion and appoint their own high priest? It was covenants in all cases and within those covenants were statutes and judgments to teach each different culture. But the commandments were always the permanent structure of the covenants.

There were not 613 commandments written by Moses or by God yet in the third century CE there appeared in Rabbinic Judaism 248 positive commandments and 365 negative commandments. Now in addition to these 613 commandments they still had the ten commandments of God. By what authority were these 613 commandments presented? Yet these third century 613 commandments are noted by rabbinic authority as Mosaic Law or Sinaitic Law. By what authority are they valid and are they considered collectively with the ten commandments of God?

The Nazarene's under James (brother of Jesus) did not accept any 613 Mitzvot because they were not even dreamed of at the time of James and they also did not accept the Mosaic Law. They established their own Statutes and judgments. You cannot fault Christianity for any Statute or Judgment of men prior to James simply because Christianity was not there at this time and eventually came from the Nazarene movement. Christianity is under the covenant of James The Just through his Christ Jesus.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Seede.

The law of Moses is gods law!! A law not overturned anywhere in the bible.

If god thought they were wrong then why command that in the first place?

To refuse all of gods law is to refuse the god of Christianity. To ignore commands and make up excuses that this is not your god is bastardising Christianity in creating a new religion.

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So the Christian god is Tenebris not Lux, and his son is Tenefer the bringer of darkness.

For Tenefer said:

Luke 19:27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew 10:34
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Demonic no? Yes, yes it is.

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Do you believe God's word is without corruption?

do you believe that the Bible you hold in your hand are the very words of God whole complete and without error?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Do you believe God's word is without corruption?

do you believe that the Bible you hold in your hand are the very words of God whole complete and without error?

Hay Chester,

No i do not. I dont believe in the existence of god.

So whats your take on the demonic laws of the bible?

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Seede. The law of Moses is gods law!! A law not overturned anywhere in the bible. If god thought they were wrong then why command that in the first place? To refuse all of gods law is to refuse the god of Christianity. To ignore commands and make up excuses that this is not your god is bastardising Christianity in creating a new religion.

I realize you do not believe in the God of Moses and do not know whether you even believe that Moses existed. You could be simply goading the readers with fun and games but nevertheless I will go along with your pretending. You believe in demons but no god. If no god then the laws of Moses cannot be of a god and the whole thread is phony. That is an interesting philosophy to say the least. Darwin would be thrilled to know that the spirit world also evolved from mud and water.

I do agree with you as you stated " The law of Moses is gods law!!". It was Gods law to that covenant.

Gal 3:23-25
(23) But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
(24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
(25) But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

I do expect fairness so will ask you to read those three verses in context so no doubt can be claimed. Does not this state that the Law, which you insist cannot be nullified, is in fact nullified under grace to those who are justified? Very plainly it says that the Law was our schoolmaster. Not is our schoolmaster. Is it not clear that we (meaning Christ Jesus believers) are no longer under the law but are justified under His grace? That is the new covenant which is not the covenant of Moses.

So in that understanding you are partially right. You are under the Law while others are not under the law. There will always be those who are under the Law and in that respect then you are correct. But there are many others that have gone to the same school that you have attended and have passed the tests and are not bound by your laws. In that respect you are wrong to assume all people are under the Laws of Moses

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Hay Seede,

Quick response before i leave for work.

It matters not that i dont believe, it matters what other people believe.

The laws still matter to Yeshi. Nuff said.

And the new covenant is mearly a new agreement or a reestablished bond with man and god.

Coomba98

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join