It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY CLINTON - Why Only 5 Appearances From October 24th to November 8th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
October 23, 2016

Here's a link to Hillary's official Schedule: hillaryspeeches.com...

Historically, Presidential candidates really kick it into high gear the last two weeks. Hillary Clinton however, has only 5 personal appearances on her schedule. Is it because...

1. Hillary has "measures" in place to ensure her victory, so why go through the aggravation.

2. Hillary has given it all she's got, and is plum tuckered out, like this article says...
www.msfanpage.link...

3. Hillary is starting to feel guilty and embarrassed, as WikiLeaks continues to demonstrate how she's been lying to voters.

Or, is there some other reason why the Democratic nominee for President is winding down her personal campaign efforts, 15 days before November 8, 2016?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/24/2016 by carewemust because: title punctuation adjustment

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She sure had a bad reaction when a reporter dared to ask her about WikiLeaks on the campaign plane.

She "won't comment" on WikiLeaks

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

She sure had a bad reaction when a reporter dared to ask her about WikiLeaks on the campaign plane.

She "won't comment" on WikiLeaks

Last night, a reporter on her plane asked Hillary about her health. She ignored him and went to the next reporter. He'll probably be at the unemployment office tomorrow.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

What campaign efforts? She's done barely anything. The MSM has carried her all the way.
It's a f*cking joke.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

last I read she has not given a press conference for 180 days.

I am assuming the reason for this is that she does not have to because the powers that should not be will make sure the votes come out right for her.

I think it was one of the WW2 Russian leaders who said something to the effect its not the votes that count but how the votes are counted that counts.

Given how much crap the US spewed about how bad and evil the big red commies from the Soviet Union were all during the soviet era. Its very ironic that they adopt and use their methods for ensuring their chosen candidate gets elected.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Definitely not #3. Guilt or any other type of emotion isn't part of her programming.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

LOL So you want to see more of her? Well then...

This reminds me of the constant conservative attacks against Pres Obama. They'd complain when he took vacations, as if they'd prefer he stay on the job. Then they'd complain when he was on the job, wishing he'd go away.
edit on 24-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

She's running out of lies.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
can someone please tell me if there is a side by side list comparing Trumps speaking schedule with Clintons? I tried googling it some time ago and couldnt find one even though you would think they would be all over the place.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Clinton doesn't need to campaign because Trump keeps saying and doing things that are driving voters away.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I see one person that is absent from the list.
Bill Clinton.
He is more popular than his wife.
Why isn'the he out there stumping for her?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

If she gets elected (I know I said if) you wont see her hardly at all. But you will see a lot of her press secretary. You will see so much of the press secretary you will start to believe that he or she is the prez . I have often wondered why the prez cant answer his own questions (lazy). Is it because they aren't very good spin masters.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Obama is better reading a script from a teleprompter than he is answering questions off the cuff. We have all seen those videos of him stuttering and stammering when he has to answer a question that he isn't prepared for.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

maybe Hillary is busy with the interior design of the presidential bunker?
edit on 24-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

From your link:

Note: Fundraisers are scheduled a month in advance while public events are only scheduled a few days in advance. The list below will be heavy with fundraisers due to this fact. Check back daily for an updated scheduled public events or visit hillaryclinton.com/events to view events in your area

However, stepping back and just letting Trump run his mouth to the point he has lost has been a very good strategy for her.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Interesting: Chelsea is listed several times as fundraiser.

Chelsea is in charge of the Clinton Foundation.
She got the CF job, because Hillary gave it to her to 'avoid' conflicts of interests.

Now Chelsea is managing CF AND Fundraisers for Hillarys campaign.
I am sure she and Hilly will avoid any conflicts of interests now..... (Facepalm).

If Hillary would have been serious about avoiding conflicts, the Foundation should have changed name and leadership before the campaign even started.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We say a lot of absurd things here on ATS, mostly in jest or in the spirit of sarcasm......

This is not seeming quite so far fetched just now.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

First, like someone else pointed out...public events are usually announced a few days in advanced. This is due to the campaign needing to be flexible on where they go after seeing polling in different battleground states.

However, let's assume she is "hiding". Why not?

Her surrogates do just as good, if not a better, job of rallying voters and promoting her. She has President Obama, Michelle Obama, Joe Biden, Chelsea Clinton, Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Tim Kaine. They are out daily across multiple battleground states having rallies. On the other side, it is really only Trump and Pence holding rallies.

Another point is that the more Trump is out there talking, the less Hillary has to campaign herself. Trump may be Clinton's best surrogate out there. At this point in the race, most people have made up their mind...now it is about getting out the vote. Hillary has a large get out the vote campaign, Trump doesn't. However, the more crazy talk that Trump puts out there, the more he motivates unenthusiastic Hillary voters to get out and vote...Hillary could provide the same effect for Trump if she is out there every single day being shown on TV screaming at rallies.

But here is the really telling thing...her light schedule only seems to bother Trump supporters...not her own supporters. That should tell you that it is a winning strategy.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

From your link:

Note: Fundraisers are scheduled a month in advance while public events are only scheduled a few days in advance. The list below will be heavy with fundraisers due to this fact. Check back daily for an updated scheduled public events or visit hillaryclinton.com/events to view events in your area

However, stepping back and just letting Trump run his mouth to the point he has lost has been a very good strategy for her.

No, she going to let the msm take it from here and just increase her foundations bank account while she can.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think most people already know who their voting for, don't you?
If those people haven't made up their minds a few days before the 8th, they probably won't vote. I don't blame her.
It's been a grueling year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join