It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Suppoerters, Can You Just Let Us Know Which Polls Are Valid?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'll chime in: Not one damn poll matters while we have the Electoral College in place.

There you go. Simple answer to a simple question.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well we know the poll on Obama Care is telling us that Americans are going broke trying to pay for useless health care. How is that poll make you lefty Obama worshipers feel?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

Well we know the poll on Obama Care is telling us that Americans are going broke trying to pay for useless health care. How is that poll make you lefty Obama worshipers feel?

It makes me feel like we need a Public Option...just like we should have in the first place.

But Republicans were so stubborn, we had to pass it without it...knowing exactly what would happen. The only way to fix it now is to add the Public Option or go pure Single Payer.

There is no going back to our old system.

So yeah, it doesn't make me feel anything really...just that this was always the plan.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I can't imagine the pain, embarrassment or self destruction feelings that Hillary supporters must sleep with at night. Donald isn't the perfect man, but at least he isn't the corrupt, career pay to play, back door dealing, paid off and favor owing politician that we've all been accustomed to. And, it's not like it's conspiracy theory anymore, it's conspiracy fact. DNC leaders fired for violence and riot inciting, paying professional protesters? To not actively stand as an American and demand these people be held accountable is an embarrassment to us all. Thank you blind, brain dead sheeple. You will reap your slavery rewards as usual.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
this one works ....

New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

expertly done! Unfortunately it will not satisfy the OP

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'll chime in: Not one damn poll matters while we have the Electoral College in place.

Thank goodness the Founders thought of it, huh?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

It makes me feel like we need a Public Option...just like we should have in the first place.

But Republicans were so stubborn, we had to pass it without it...knowing exactly what would happen. The only way to fix it now is to add the Public Option or go pure Single Payer.

There is no going back to our old system.

So yeah, it doesn't make me feel anything really...just that this was always the plan.

Yes, it was the plan to make people suffer until they think public option is the only option.

Brilliant.

Government broke something, so let's let government fix it.

How does that work again?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yes, it was the plan to make people suffer until they think public option is the only option. Brilliant. Government broke something, so let's let government fix it. How does that work again?

It wouldn't be broken if the Republicans didn't block the Public Option in the first place.

The entire ACA was designed with the Public Option as a regulator for premiums. Republicans decided to block it, thinking it would kill the entire bill...so it just had to be passed without it knowing a time would come when it would have to be put back in.

If you don't like it, talk to the Republicans.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yes, it was the plan to make people suffer until they think public option is the only option. Brilliant. Government broke something, so let's let government fix it. How does that work again?

It wouldn't be broken if the Republicans didn't block the Public Option in the first place.

The entire ACA was designed with the Public Option as a regulator for premiums. Republicans decided to block it, thinking it would kill the entire bill...so it just had to be passed without it knowing a time would come when it would have to be put back in.

If you don't like it, talk to the Republicans.

You mean the bill that they 'deemed to pass' on Christmas Eve without a single GOP vote?

How exactly did the GOP block that?

They had the votes. Why didn't they pass a public option? Obviously the GOP couldn't stop their parliamentary tricks.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I can't educate you on the entire legislative process in a thread.

But the public option was out well before that vote.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Been hearing Trump's rallys are much smaller than they were. Trump touts the polls when he is winning, but claims rigged when he is losing.

Lies...

Have you been to one of his rallies lately?? I have. It was packed with thousands of supporters and ten pro-HRC protesters.

Plus this: Thousands Attend October 25, 2016 Trump Rally in Tampa

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Unless someone has Developed the Ability to Foretell the Future for REAL , No Poll is Correct beyond a Reasonable Doubt . Therefore Guessing is their Only Option .

Unless your Trump, or one of his supporters, it's all rigged right?

Seriously??

You just respond to respond. With very little substance and a ton of snark.

Must be a $ per post thing, huh??

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I can't educate you on the entire legislative process in a thread.

But the public option was out well before that vote.

Condescension, check. I'm good, by the way.

The real answer is: the blue dogs wanted to get re-elected and the Dem leadership lied to them about the bill, putting in Obamacare as an overhaul meant to fail from the get-go, and wreck the insurance companies enough that government control would be the only choice.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I was about to make a couple threads, one about the current view of the national polls and why they are showing that Clinton is still well ahead in the polls.

The other was going to be about Texas and Arizona, and how Trump may lose both of those states based on Poll trending.

But as I was creating the first one I thought, "Why? They are just going to claim the polls I am using (which is all of them) aren't valid". So instead I thought, let me just ask them which ones they will accept as valid.

So please let me know, which polls do you think are valid and which do you think are invalid? Does it change based on who is currently leading in that particular poll, or will you unilaterally accept the results of a specific poll regardless of who it shows currently winning?

Also, do you think State polls are more or less accurate compared to National polls? Which polls do you think are more important?

Or, do you think all polls are invalid and that crowd size/yard signs/Facebook likes are more accurate? If so, please try to give a convincing argument as to why you think this.

i dont think any polls gonna fix this

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The wikileak emails already proved that the polls are fake. They sent instructions to all their shills to run the narrative that Hillary is winning by a landslide to discourage Trump supporters.
edit on 25-10-2016 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Mark Dice and others have already debunked them all. A simple google can show you. It's just makes the Clinton Campaign look bad because everyone knows they are orchestrating it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

At the time, it made sense, but in the modern world of relatively instant travel and information dissemination, it does not. We don't need people voting on our behalf anymore, as we can be as knowledgeable or ignorant to the candidates as we see fit...but we have access to the information, and that's what matters. And the argument about state size versus representation is outdated as well.

It's the remains of a bygone era, and it needs to go the way of slavery and prohibition.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

I was about to make a couple threads, one about the current view of the national polls and why they are showing that Clinton is still well ahead in the polls.

The other was going to be about Texas and Arizona, and how Trump may lose both of those states based on Poll trending.

But as I was creating the first one I thought, "Why? They are just going to claim the polls I am using (which is all of them) aren't valid". So instead I thought, let me just ask them which ones they will accept as valid.

So please let me know, which polls do you think are valid and which do you think are invalid? Does it change based on who is currently leading in that particular poll, or will you unilaterally accept the results of a specific poll regardless of who it shows currently winning?

Also, do you think State polls are more or less accurate compared to National polls? Which polls do you think are more important?

Or, do you think all polls are invalid and that crowd size/yard signs/Facebook likes are more accurate? If so, please try to give a convincing argument as to why you think this.

i dont think any polls gonna fix this

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org.../quote]

MSNBC: Clinton’s Jeffrey Epstein Connection Could ‘Blow Up’ Campaign

Keep trying though.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just going to leave this here. Good luck, and best wishes.

www.dailykos.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's Team Trump:

edit on 10/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: you said what?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join