It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Suppoerters, Can You Just Let Us Know Which Polls Are Valid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The pro Hillary crowd sure has been posting a lot lately about Trump and Polls seeing as they are suppose to be ahead by such a large margin.

Yes yes i agree Hillary is well ahead, stay at home she doesn't need your vote this thing is wrapped up.
edit on 24-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: kruphix

Been hearing Trump's rally's are much smaller than they were. Trump touts the polls when he is winning, but claims rigged when he is losing.
Went to 2 local. The MSM actually under announces the attendance. They usually cap it at the buildings max occupancy.

However if you count the people outside and the ones who cant get in the number is usually close to double. I will have to do more research as to I only have looked into the Florida crowds. However every crow has been under reported even if not by much at the very least the msm rounded down to the nearest thousand it seems.

Say Fort Myers, Fl reported 8000-10000 on msm. However there was at least 15000 or more on the premises including parking lots and such at a given time. Counting those who came and left modest counts were at or above 20,000.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Yeah, I am really not getting this 'HIllary is winning' Florida garbage.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A big thing about the polls is that the MSM can pick and choose which they want. It is not that they are all garbage or that I want only those that are good for my candidate but if I have one poll that show Clinton ahead by 11 and another showing Trump ahead by 2, well, something is waaaaaay off.

Network polls seem to be the most biased...even Fox.
Newspapers seem to be a bit better.
Independent polls are usually swayed on partisan lines.

This happened in the primaries. No way he will last till through the second debate. Then it was Iowa. Then it was he is out and here comes Cruz. Then it was Rubio. No way he can make Super Tuesday. No way he has the strength to get the nomination. ALl of the GOP has left he simply cannot win. No way he can survive one debate..and another..and another...and he did. I have never in my life seen a smear campaign that lasted over a year and here he is. Packing houses.

Now. what should scare the hell out of the Clinton camp is that after all of this...in some polls...he is still winning or within the MOE. There are embarrased voters out there that even in a poll would not say they will vote for Trump but will. They will tell most friends they are voting for HIllary and come the 8th it is a different vote. I say this because I know quite a few that have confided in me they will do the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
The Polls Were Skewed Toward Democrats

That's from 2014

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Russians are trying to rig the election by exposing how we rigged the election.

Fact.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
no polls are valid. never believe any of them even when it comes down to stupid mundane everyday things. statistics can be manipulated to give u the outcome your looking for. it blows me away that people still dont see it. ever wonder how hillary was always 5-7 points ahead. even after her health issues onstage, being drug into a van, scandal after scandal after scandal. its like an overweight person who starves themselves once a week before they weigh themselves, then puts it all back on in hours stuffing themselves but still counts that weight as being lost. all the while getting bigger and bigger.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with rally attendance and social media. Those seem to be the most honest polls. Lol

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Enough said

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Trump Suppoerters, Can You Just Let Us Know Which Polls Are Valid?

Truth be told NONE are valid.

Reason being less than half of this country votes to begin with.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good thing the polls are likely voters...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If Trump wasn't such a terrible candidate Clinton would be behind in every poll. This election is like trying to decide to cut off your left or right testicle/breast. Both options are terrible and will hurt for years to come.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Good thing the polls are likely voters...

Good thing most voters watch neither cnn or abc.
edit on 24-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Do you think that's a requirement of the poll?
edit on 24-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Which poll is valid? That's easy. It's the one that happens on election day.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I really don't care which polls are valid and are not.

I just know I'm voting for Trump as the best of the horrible choices we have this year.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Here you go I found an even better one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

edit on 25-10-2016 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join