It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Suppoerters, Can You Just Let Us Know Which Polls Are Valid?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Exactly, lol -- arrogant jackasses are convinced they're the sole keepers of The Truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Going by your post history have you seriously only come to ats to defend Hillary and who love her? Because that's what it seems like. Its kind of insulting considering this is place where things that normally get shut down in the real world can be discussed open and freely with out being attacked by the closed minded people like yourself

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Unless someone has Developed the Ability to Foretell the Future for REAL , No Poll is Correct beyond a Reasonable Doubt . Therefore Guessing is their Only Option .

Unless your Trump, or one of his supporters, it's all rigged right?

Did I say that ? I Personally do not think this Particular Presidential is somehow " Rigged " . The Truth will Always Rise above Lies .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
this one works ....

New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

That would be really cool if they weren't talking about their own internal polling. Was it a lack of comprehension on your part or did you purposefully go along with how ZH miscontrued the email?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Mrs. Clinton's brilliant. She's going to be an amazing president if we're able to lose the obstructionists in congress.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Been hearing Trump's rallys are much smaller than they were. Trump touts the polls when he is winning, but claims rigged when he is losing.

And Hillary wonders why she isn't 50 points ahead.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It's easy. Any poll that favors Trump is legit. Any poll that doesn't is rigged and that includes all former polls that once favored Trump but no worries, once said poll flips back to Trumps favor it's legit again. Well, until the next poll.

It's a viscous cycle of ignorance.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

So you agree with what I said then, you're just here to defend her?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: xuenchen
this one works ....

New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

That would be really cool if they weren't talking about their own internal polling. Was it a lack of comprehension on your part or did you purposefully go along with how ZH miscontrued the email?

Why would they need to oversample their own internal polling?

I wan't to get all this compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling

Last line in the pic of the email chain. Are they oversampling their own internal polling of their own internal media?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I go by these ratings, much more in depth analysis than just looking at the final poll vs actual results.

Pollster Ratings

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Trump is gonna take the election in a landslide.

Who gives a crap what the polls say?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
stripper polls

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills well im a trump supporter and I think all of the polls are normal looking......I still think trump will win, polls are like the weather forecast and that it isn't always right. Romney was ahead of Obama, carter was ahead of rr.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Polls are mostly irrelevant at this point. I believe the dirt that's been dug up on HIllary so far is just the tip of the iceberg. The real shocking stuff will come out just days before Nov 8.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DAVID64

you know the funny thing?

Most people probably realize that Hillary will get the election.

But it seems as though the Hillary fans want us to "like" it. It's like they want to spread the guilt and embarrassment.

I don't think anyone is working under the delusion that you will or should "like" it when your opponent wins. I know I would absolutely hate it if Trump won. So, no, I don't expect you or anyone else who doesn't want Hillary to win, to somehow get all cheerleader-y and simper over how awesome it is that America has its first woman President, and Hillary Clinton is awesome!!! Or whatever. That would just be wrong.

No, I fully expect to hear what we heard the last 8 years, and worse, as people who disagree continue to disagree, no matter what she does or doesn't do. Conspiracy theories and attacks will continue unabated -- this I can see clearly.

That being said, I fully respect your right to choose whomever you want, and to exercise your franchise in our Republic for the candidate that best suits your needs. I also fully respect your First Amendment rights to express how you feel about it if you don't get what you want.

peace,

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

ZeroHedge = possibly more Russian agit-prop like Russia Today. It would be interesting to compare what they promote to what Putin wants, methinks...

Whenever I see it used as a source, I roll my eyes. Seriously. Not Journalism.

That's my opinion, anyway... What do you think about them??

- AB

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If it shows Trump winning its a valid poll..........

As soon as it doesnt, then its corrupt, invalid, hacked, and controlled by the opposition!

Dont you know this?

Through out Trumps campaign he has SLAMMED poll numbers from different places, and THEN when they show him favorably he lauds them as a great poll..........as soon as the numbers change.......? You guessed it.........HILLARY and CONTROLLED....

His supporters are as screwed up in the head with logic as he is

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: theantediluvian

ZeroHedge = possibly more Russian agit-prop like Russia Today. It would be interesting to compare what they promote to what Putin wants, methinks...

Whenever I see it used as a source, I roll my eyes. Seriously. Not Journalism.

That's my opinion, anyway... What do you think about them??

- AB

You mean any media thats not Trump approved.......

Got it

Which is why im sure youll be one of the many to sign up for Trump News right? When its available? because........you know.......its not biased.......
edit on 10/23/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Unless someone has Developed the Ability to Foretell the Future for REAL

Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You asked.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
I was about to make a couple threads, one about the current view of the national polls and why they are showing that Clinton is still well ahead in the polls.

The other was going to be about Texas and Arizona, and how Trump may lose both of those states based on Poll trending.

But as I was creating the first one I thought, "Why? They are just going to claim the polls I am using (which is all of them) aren't valid". So instead I thought, let me just ask them which ones they will accept as valid.

So please let me know, which polls do you think are valid and which do you think are invalid? Does it change based on who is currently leading in that particular poll, or will you unilaterally accept the results of a specific poll regardless of who it shows currently winning?

Also, do you think State polls are more or less accurate compared to National polls? Which polls do you think are more important?

Or, do you think all polls are invalid and that crowd size/yard signs/Facebook likes are more accurate? If so, please try to give a convincing argument as to why you think this.

If you go by those mid term polls that were completely off the mark probably none of them. Even Obama admitted they were way way off target:

"Now, I'm not recommending for every future president that they take a shellacking like I did last night. You know, I'm sure there're easier ways to learn these lessons."

Yeah, not a fan of polls after than one. Less than 1% even pick up robocalls according to the former editor of Politico in Wired July issue. Ever based anything in your life off of something that takes into account less than 1% of anything. If you do you win the feeble minded award.

edit on 23-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join