It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Suppoerters, Can You Just Let Us Know Which Polls Are Valid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was about to make a couple threads, one about the current view of the national polls and why they are showing that Clinton is still well ahead in the polls.

The other was going to be about Texas and Arizona, and how Trump may lose both of those states based on Poll trending.

But as I was creating the first one I thought, "Why? They are just going to claim the polls I am using (which is all of them) aren't valid". So instead I thought, let me just ask them which ones they will accept as valid.

So please let me know, which polls do you think are valid and which do you think are invalid? Does it change based on who is currently leading in that particular poll, or will you unilaterally accept the results of a specific poll regardless of who it shows currently winning?

Also, do you think State polls are more or less accurate compared to National polls? Which polls do you think are more important?

Or, do you think all polls are invalid and that crowd size/yard signs/Facebook likes are more accurate? If so, please try to give a convincing argument as to why you think this.

+58 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

None of them are accurate...why? Because it has to do with politics. Nothing about politics is honest or straight up. Plain and simple.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Been hearing Trump's rallys are much smaller than they were. Trump touts the polls when he is winning, but claims rigged when he is losing.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Honestly I am surprised you think any polls are "valid".

I mean what year is this!?

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You just like starting threads for the hell of it don't you, Kruphix? It's not up to Trump or Clinton supporters to determine which polls are "Valid". Most are VALID. Perhaps you're asking which polls are most ACCURATE? Those are 2 different things.

See this link: www.investors.com...

It shows which polls have been the MOST ACCURATE over the past 3 Presidential elections. SANE people usually go with whatever poll has been historically most accurate.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If it is a fair, balance poll, fine, but most are not. Like my reply to you in the last thread, I can rig a poll whichever way you like, depending on who I ask and the way the questions are worded. Is Hillary going to win? Yes, probably. The MSM has been hiding her crimes from day one and pouring all their efforts into covering her ass and putting out Anti Trump ads.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

you know the funny thing?

Most people probably realize that Hillary will get the election.

But it seems as though the Hillary fans want us to "like" it. It's like they want to spread the guilt and embarrassment.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hard to say,you have to look at who is polling and how?
On the day of the Brexit they polled Britain to remain by 10 points ahead which was a dirty trick tactic to sew into the mind of the voter that it was pointless to vote out as it was already lost and obviously it was not.

The mainstream media is also guilty of fixing the polling such as CNN by polling a larger number of Democrats than Republicans and it is now accepted via the magic of Wikileaks that Clinton is Master General of the media and controls the direction of the stories and gets to edit stories in her favour.

But the whole point of the polling rigging is that the public will not bat an eyelid when the Soros rigged machines flip to Clinton on Nov 8th.
When you look at the rally attendances and you see Clinton getting 171 people and trump 15 000, 20 000 and above with many locked out it seems the polls don't make sense.

But i could not point to which polls are valid and which ones are not obviously not all can be intentionally biased but if the Establishment is putting them out then i would go straight to a default position of........Rigged.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Haha!

Touche!

It seems the prophetic authors Orwell/Huxley were on to something and we are caught in a reality that is a blend of both of their books!

It seems there may be truth to the theory of them both being members of the Fabian Society, one thing is for sure Huxley was Orwells French teacher.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No Polls are Valid in this Particular Election .

Signed - 360 Million Americans .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The only valid polls show Trump winning, just like the only valid election winner will be Trump. They have made this clear!!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You speak for 360 million Americans?

Here, I'll simplify it for you. Nate Silver has an excellent track record making sense of all the different polls.

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Unless someone has Developed the Ability to Foretell the Future for REAL , No Poll is Correct beyond a Reasonable Doubt . Therefore Guessing is their Only Option .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Hey thanks for the link

This is from your link, the Trump bots should read this
Election Update: Trump May Depress Republican Turnout, Spelling Disaster For The GOP

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: WilburnRoach

Unless someone has Developed the Ability to Foretell the Future for REAL , No Poll is Correct beyond a Reasonable Doubt . Therefore Guessing is their Only Option .

Unless your Trump, or one of his supporters, it's all rigged right?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

You speak for 360 million Americans?

Here, I'll simplify it for you. Nate Silver has an excellent track record making sense of all the different polls.

fivethirtyeight.com...

Nate Silver is a Shill , of course you Believe that . Did he Also Predict the 69 Mets would Win the World Series in April 1969 ? GTFOOH .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

More like 319 million Americans, not wanting to nit pik, you are a Trump supporter aren't ya?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
If it is a fair, balance poll, fine, but most are not. Like my reply to you in the last thread, I can rig a poll whichever way you like, depending on who I ask and the way the questions are worded. Is Hillary going to win? Yes, probably. The MSM has been hiding her crimes from day one and pouring all their efforts into covering her ass and putting out Anti Trump ads.

I couldn't agree more.

At the end of the day one candidate has to pay millions of dollars for people to go online and defend her while the other doesn't have to because people defend him out of their own free will. Which one does kruphix think has the real supporters... Its not hard to see if you look through the leaked emails that everything Hillary does from her tweets to what she says in her rallies to how she acts at debates what she says at debates every single thing that she does is Because people she has paid have told her what to do and how to do it. She is a liar in every regard and doesn't care what she needs to say or do she will do anything that gives her a better chance at winning. In one of the emails from 2015 there's a file that talks about the kinds of strategies Hillarys campaign will use to attack her opponents one of them is say that her opponents are colluding with their Super PACs. Well it's funny how they want to use that as an attack when it's already been proven Hillarys campaign has been colluding with their own Super PACs. The hypocrisy with Hillary is so massive if you don't see it its because you're blind and deaf.

The polls are over sampled in some cases more independents are sampled then Republicans how can that give an accurate representation when there are more Republicans then independents in America. It just doesn't make any sense. There are emails that state Hillarys campaign in 08 were calling area's where there are more Hispanic's just so they could over sample Hispanic's on purpose. If they did that then they are for sure doing it now, why wouldn't they? Hillary will do anything and everything to win and what's funny about that is, if she has to go to such lengths to try to win that means she's losing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join