It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote As Much As You Like. It Will Not Change Anything.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The very message Ron Paul is putting out in the below video. Stating that this process was in effect after 9/11 struck America. The idea that Department of Homeland Security will step in to in effect take control of the voting system at some point after some form of occurrence to make Americans feel like it was needed and thus, Hilary wins. (She is the paid one afterall.) Globalists Hi Five each other. In effect setting the voting to null and changing it to whatever they wish.

Edit: To add to the paragraph above. It would seem that the horrible event of 9/11 was to interject this process and thus another interjection may be set to occur. I am guessing this time around a more, cyber warfare but who knows.

I have great respect for Ron Paul, in my eyes he should have been the president in place of Barack Obama but only stooges get the job it seems, not the sincere people.
edit on 23-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hopefully we can keep this thread alive as I think many more people should hear what Ron Paul has to say. I think very important for many of us to think about and listen to this man, he knows his stuff.

To add to what I said above about something big maybe in turn to occur soon, this news popped up.

Major Internet Attack

US officials are investigating multiple attacks that caused widespread online disruption on both sides of the Atlantic on Friday.

The Department of Homeland Security has begun an investigation into the DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack, the Guardian confirmed.

LINK

“virtually guaranteeing that the internet will soon be flooded with attacks from many new botnets powered by insecure routers, IP cameras, digital video recorders and other easily hackable devices”.

Generating Worry to normal citizens? To then say. ''Let us protect you'' Fits perfect into giving up freedoms.
edit on 23-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more.

The mere fact that an electoral college was in existence before 9/11 is the foundation of my belief that the "voting process" has always been, and always will be rigged.

This of course is due to the ignorant masses of morons that we stand shoulder to shoulder with.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuncaPiensas
I couldn't agree more.

The mere fact that an electoral college was in existence before 9/11 is the foundation of my belief that the "voting process" has always been, and always will be rigged.

This of course is due to the ignorant masses of morons that we stand shoulder to shoulder with.

Indeed friend. Just like here in the UK, its all the same soup. Nothing happens, just giving the population something to feel like they are taking part. Psychology 101 isn't it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The idea that the population can effect the future of the nation by voting is one big illusion.

Politics, debates, elections etc, are the real Bread & Circuses that keeps us entertained and gives us a false sense we have some form of control over our future.

Everything is orchestrated out of sight. It is all decided behind closed doors.

Why bother to vote, indeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
The idea that the population can effect the future of the nation by voting is one big illusion.

Politics, debates, elections etc, are the real Bread & Circuses that keeps us entertained and gives us a false sense we have some form of control over our future.

Everything is orchestrated out of sight. It is all decided behind closed doors.

Why bother to vote, indeed.

Indeed, Indeed. Friend.

So it just makes someone like me think. So what are we then, animals to the slaughter?

Maybe so. After all, sending young men and women to a war they do not understand only to die does not give any form of care given towards its citizens.

Pre-born we care. Pre-school, your on the own kid. Military age! Now we are really interested.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if no one votes?

What would the media do? Would they really pay attention, or would they spin it like they plan to?

Wouldn't that be something, everyone so fed up with the lies, that no one votes, but a winner is still declared?

Would that give rise to a revolution?

Or would we even care?

No one person (In this case, Trump or Hillary) is able to fix this corrupt system, but can certainly foster it going faster to the bottom.

That is the real sad thing, the whole thing is infested with a terminal disease and it would take a major attack (revolution) to fix it. Because 1 person (drug) isn't going to fix anything.

edit on C168105252 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Indeed, Indeed. Friend.

So it just makes someone like me think. So what are we then, animals to the slaughter?

Maybe we are the pawns in a massive chess game.

What I find sad about this is how we on ATS, a website that should be all about denying ignorance, get all excited when the latest dirt gets dug up on one of the presidential candidates, as if the latest sexual assault victim or the latest batch of hacked emails could ever have an impact on the outcome of the election.

I guess we really like being entertained, even though deep down most of us know it's all theater, and the fact that this is the most entertaining election of all time makes it harder to resist.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

BP - Love your posts.

I wanna add one simple thing to your thread: An ATSer's vote may not count for diddly-squat ... but if we don't go out and cast it, it will be cast by control. If we do vote ... it is possible it'll be nullified, but they won't use it against us ... they won't reverse the way we've voted and cast it for the other side.

And that ... can be a double-edged sword.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
I wonder what would happen if no one votes?

What would the media do? Would they really pay attention, or would they spin it like they plan to?

Wouldn't that be something, everyone so fed up with the lies, that no one votes, but a winner is still declared?

Would that give rise to a revolution?

Or would we even care?

No one person (In this case, Trump or Hillary) is able to fix this corrupt system, but can certainly foster it going faster to the bottom.

That is the real sad thing, the whole thing is infested with a terminal disease and it would take a major attack (revolution) to fix it. Because 1 person (drug) isn't going to fix anything.

There's always going to be one "Patriot" that is going to vote. Even if you convince all of America to step away from the polls one will screw it up for everyone else.

Even if they didn't vote, still there is the electoral college that has to pick. And well we all know how that is going to go for us.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Ah, finally someone gets it.

Been wading through a hundred "Trump and his supporters are morons" vs another hundred "Hillary is a criminal and her supporters are insane" threads anticipating this one.

Voting is an appeasment, a trick.

We control absolutely nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Not to mention the politicians themselves. And their entourages, families, major donors, etc. All that would happen is they'd consolidate their power even more, especially at the local level.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Things would of been great in my opinion had Ron Paul won the presidency. You and I both know that the puppeteers would never let someone like him in though, not a snowballs chance in hell. This country has been set on a course towards a particular goal and no amount of voting is going to change that. I'll continue to have a good laugh as I watch Trump and Clinton supporters duke it out in these forums while falling for the illusion of choice. I'm actually surprised to see how many ATSers are falling for the divide and conquer tactic.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

BP - Love your posts.

I wanna add one simple thing to your thread: An ATSer's vote may not count for diddly-squat ... but if we don't go out and cast it, it will be cast by control. If we do vote ... it is possible it'll be nullified, but they won't use it against us ... they won't reverse the way we've voted and cast it for the other side.

And that ... can be a double-edged sword.

Thanks! Always do my best to keep things interesting and well my interests lay in all areas.

Certainly though, this seems to be the case. It's all just theatrics. Sad to see however that America and the world seem to love theatrics.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

*Don’t know why it entered the empty the reply, I didn’t even hit reply

Yes it is a joke (this election process) Hillary isn’t even really campaigning, while Trump is working his heart out for the people. His speeches are awesome, but the media has distorted his words so much, unless you actually listen to him, you haven’t a clue about what he is saying. Oh, you will hear about the ridiculous, and unfounded claim that he is racist, and see the never ending parade of women brought out (in the last couple of weeks of his campaign) who have never (EVER) said a bad word about him before - unbelievable . Yeah, what’s up with that? If he was such a bad person surely someone in his past would have mentioned something about this behavior before.

On the other hand, Hillary has an overwhelming amount of documented evidence against her. Oh but then there are the brainwashed ones that have fallen for her little victim act, and don’t want anything outside of their Kum- bay- ya bubble broken. They just stick their head in the sand, and say don’t bother me until after the election. Then, of course, they won’t have to look at proof of her devastating ways. Unfortunately, that evidence will be all around us.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I wonder what would happen if no one votes? What would the media do? Would they really pay attention, or would they spin it like they plan to? Wouldn't that be something, everyone so fed up with the lies, that no one votes, but a winner is still declared? Would that give rise to a revolution? Or would we even care? No one person (In this case, Trump or Hillary) is able to fix this corrupt system, but can certainly foster it going faster to the bottom. That is the real sad thing, the whole thing is infested with a terminal disease and it would take a major attack (revolution) to fix it. Because 1 person (drug) isn't going to fix anything.
a reply to: Cygnis

Oh, we still need to vote, and the ones voting for Trump will still need to wear red. They may steal it, but it will be among a sea of red, and then the people (the ones not awake yet) will realize what is really happening in their country.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

if the message is "don't bother to vote", then, on the remote chance that Trump may actually change anything, i would say...

F..K YOU, RON PAUL.

because in such case Ron Paul actually helps Hillary and the current government, which means he's either terribly stupid, or is a puppet.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ties in nicely with your previous thread on Project Firesign, no? That was probably the most interesting document on ATS in months. We ought to find out if it is authentic.

And I agree wholeheartedly about Ron Paul. He and Bernie Sanders genuinely care about people, so they will never get in.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Ties in nicely with your previous thread on Project Firesign, no? That was probably the most interesting document on ATS in months. We ought to find out if it is authentic.

And I agree wholeheartedly about Ron Paul. He and Bernie Sanders genuinely care about people, so they will never get in.

Thanks very much. It is always appreciated when users here appreciate threads I make. I enjoy bringing points that I feel are important ( at least what I deem important ) and also interesting to read, so thats nice to hear.

It sure does tie in though nicely pointed out. It seems that these events are planned for and built up in layers for various scenarios. Just like if a Virus breaks out, there are procedures in place. Although that's less cagey, it is however the same as if voting does not go to plan. So on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join