It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Disney CEO, ABC News have cozy relationship with Hillary Clinton and her campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Another good exposure from the wiki-Podesta files.

Here we have an email that shows how a media CEO is directly involved with the Hillary support efforts.

This time its Bob Iger from Disney !!

He is a bigtime media corporatist and big supporter of Hillary.

Ironic when we keep hearing all the bad stuff about big corporate people from the same Hillary.

Disney owns the big media network ABC.

WikiLeaks: Disney CEO Bob Iger, ABC News have cozy relationship with Hillary Clinton and her campaign

WikiLeaks emails revelations from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta show that not only is there a deep connection with the media — reporters, opinion writers, and news anchors — but it also reaches as high as the corporate executive suite.

Disney CEO Bob Iger appears in the latest round of released WikiLeaks emails, offering insight that those at the very top of the organization accept and encourage the pro-liberal bias at the company’s media division: ABC News.

Iger is a visible and active supporter of progressive politicians, thus sending a powerful message throughout the company about his political beliefs and — potentially — his expectations of news coverage. With the CEO investing significant amounts of his personal money in liberal politicians, it would likely be career-limiting to challenge his political investments. On the contrary, attacking conservatives could be the ticket to career advancement.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We truly are getting a clear insight into what used to be "conspiracy theory".

The oligarchy of America have controlled all media for a very long time, the oligarchy here joined with the oligarchy or Europe long ago and are clearly developing a NWO through their fabricated chaos.

It continues to crack me up that there are people who can not see this network for what it is.

S&F!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Didn't abc just have a poll that showed hillary up by 12?

I'm sure that's not related at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Clintons' cancerous corruption has metastasized everywhere now. I fear our country is terminally ill.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That sounds downright deplorable.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Too bad Iger didn't get Mickey Mouse™ to run... Goofy as Head of State, I'd also wager He wouldn't lose $6B while doing it and of course "Pluto" as head of NASA™...

And until either of the 3 aforementioned knock on Her supporters, paid supporters especially, doors and tell them Hillary is CROOKED they just don't seem to care ...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Didn't abc just have a poll that showed hillary up by 12?

I'm sure that's not related at all.

Yup.

And it was massively oversampled in favor of Democrat voters.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
According to the witch queen's cheerleaders, this is all conspiratorial nuttery...

The msm demands that they label it as such.. case closed

..on another note, I wonder how many women, dogs, and aliens Trump will have been accused of raping by Nov 8..

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Speaking of polls:

A Tale of Two Live Rallies on Facebook:
One with 50.4K...the Other with 12.4K
One with 12K in person...the Other about 1K

Link w/IMAGE:
twitter.com...

PS...Notice the emojis
edit on 23-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join