It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I tried to record EVP and nothing came up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How come these people always catch words even centences in their recordings and not me? I have a great recording equipment and I always try to record some EVP. So this means my home is not haunted? I believe its not about being haunted but about the ability to recall the otherside's energy.

What do you think?

(a silly chitty chatty argument for this specific room)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Not silly at all. Have you wondered maybe some of these EVPs are faked?

Maybe a lot of them.

Thanks for being honest.

Further: It would seem to me audio 'evidence' is a lot easier to fake than video. Some people have lots of EVPs captured on their websites. That doesn't make it more believable, just more prolific.
edit on 23-10-2016 by intrptr because: Further:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
How come these people always catch words even centences in their recordings and not me? I have a great recording equipment and I always try to record some EVP. So this means my home is not haunted? I believe its not about being haunted but about the ability to recall the otherside's energy.

What do you think?

I built the functional equivalent of a Spiricom device and have yet to record anything meaningful as well. I share your frustrations, but I suspect a lot has to do with the individual and I suspect my "attitude" is not conducive to success. I think it takes a lot of patience to make this stuff work.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I believe most evp sessions are faked.

The only reason why I say this is because faking an evp is incredibly easy.

The only thing you need to do to achieve it is spend about 100 dollars on some music production software and use any microphone to record some creepy saying and just filter it through a few processes in the studio. ANY kid with a laptop from 2001 can do it.

But I don't want to crush your hopes on ever catching a real evp. Just make sure that when you share it you encode just the evp itself in full 320kps mp3 or save it as a flac file.

We would love to hear what you capture unaldultered.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What was your set up, AND, how did you listen, was it during, using a device, or afterwards.

And since it is real, and does affect many who do it, don't recommend doing it, gateway and negatives who want to connect to you and portal in through you. At least most of them are that.

Those little radio devices, draw back being, you need to have a way of recording the outcome which we didn't and that device is out of commission. Kids grabbed it and decided they were going to be ghost busters, and asked some questions and I heard the voice come back in the hallway with personal information, names and such, clearly. Don't know if that would have continued in such a clear way, all the time, but the 20 minutes of concrete voice, and I told them this was dangerous and NO.

There is another way, that tends to work well right away too. It bypasses all the devices but its not in real time, you have to play it back to get the recording.

That is you open up audacity, free program, and set youtube videos to continual loop, and choose a tesla coil sound and white noise, so ran two video's at the same time. Turned the volume down on both and put the mike relatively close to the speaker which was so low couldn't hear. And then asked a few questions and let it go for say 20 minutes.

Then you check it out in audacity using various filters.

That was done while waiting for the spirit box psb, mentioned above, to arrive in the mail, as was too impatient to wait to experiment, and after doing it had no intention of using the spirit box because due to the nature of the kind of voices and answers, thought it was too dangerous. Deleted it. Renounced it. No video's up and no encouragement for others to try. Got an elderly scottish lady with a soft accent, men saying they didn't trust angels and didn't want to be rescued and some person with a speech defect saying, Its a Gurl! Anyway had done a prayer for them and asked Michael and all Truly Loving Good Heroic Angels and Hero's Serving the Highest Love and Goodness God, beyond any code on earth, the reality and truth Goodness/God, to help and assist those stuck and to aid them in being healed and leaving the lower realms.

Its real, don't do it.

If you don't provide energy for them to use, some things work better than others, you normally can't hear it. I tried the tesla coil and white noise based on years ago trying a noisy fan with running water and the washing machine or dryer going , which got some results.

But you can turn it down, just figured the hz waves where there whether or not I could hear it.

If you did this several times, trying different techniques and didn't get a result, but 6/10 do, but you have a very skeptical mindset, then they may not want to change your skepticism. I don't think they could be called the wake up crew or anything, they're mostly or all negatives.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The part that alerted me to the dangers were while fine tuning the file, in the sections where the sound fades and you know voice is happening, and all the filler you think is not happening, but when you experiment and get rid of some of that noise and stretch, slow it down or sometimes speed it up, words are there too and there is a group of people, not one, and they don't agree on things like angels and going to the light, some say they pray and others don't want to be saved. But I kept hearing "are we through yet? are we through yet? " and in the end, "yes, over the moon".

Now, I don't know what is going on, who they are, why they want in to our reality, what they're about, etc? To me, if you don't know what something is, don't participate.

I see scientific value, although its usually paraphsychology not the real science doing this, because it pushes at the wall they have in place to try and keep people in the box of not knowing they are spirit driving a vehicle called body, and limiting human potential and growth beyond this low level war planet where they keep people traumatized and in fear.

Its really good work for the qualified with good intentions, to experiment into the unknown to make it known, with that intention.

But most of us aren't and we're just doing it to see if its real or to prove something to ourselves, and to me its very dangerous.

Why give everyone including bad entities a microphone or phone, or even worse the ability to portal in via you?

For the prayer and intention I had, could be just as easily done at night in prayer time, without endangering anyone.

So please reconsider.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Maybe you need to try a better location? A murder scene, a haunted house, a graveyard, etc... Good luck!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thanks for the detailed comment.

I have a good studio sound card and some instruments including mics for music recording. I just cranked the Sm58 mic up and at night around 3ish asked some questions and waited my program to record some to listen afterwards. As I cranked up the mic and put a compressors on it I get quite a bit of good white noise. After my questions and recording is done I carefully listened to the channel with AKG studio headphones for audible EVP. Nothing came up. This was the latest attempt.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thanks for the advices. I had some experiences since childhood and kinda know what to do or not in some situations so I always approach with caution.

Love.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VP740

I just wanted to know if there are some beings close to my hangouts so I guess I am clear 😂

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Yeah I hear you. The more they put the less they sound authentic.

top topics

join