It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Remember when Donna Brazile had to leave Dukakis campaign for lies?

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's an old story being resurrected about the current "acting" chair of the Democrat National Committee.

Yes it appears that Donna Brazile has been in the fold for a long time.

Donna was recently elevated to the DNC chair position following damning leaked info that brought down the then chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz right before the Democrat convention in July.

Apparently Donna was smearing the 1988 candidate for President George H.W. Bush.

The lies got so bad, the Democrat candidate Michael Dukakis had to actually apologize and Donna had to "resign".

Old news never dies does it !!

The article has an old newspaper story too.

So the DNC replaces Debbie Wasserman Schultz with CNN hack Donna Brazile. So just who is this hack Donna Brazile aside from being a racist, Hillary Clinton mouthpiece on CNN and ABC? Donna Brazile worked for the 1988 Michael Dukakis and was forced to resign after she spread lies about George H.W. Bush. In fact, it got so bad in 1988 that not only was Brazile fired, Dukakis himself was forced to publicly apologize to Bush for Donna Brazile’s lies.

This was the October surprise in 1988 that Democrats didn’t want. But it revealed who Donna Brazile really is. She’s since made millions of dollars from liberal networks to bash Republicans and play the race card for decades. She’s the perfect choice for the DNC.

edit on Oct-23-2016 by xuenchen because: sneary

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Republitards will stop at nothing, apparently.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Neither will the Dimocrats....
edit on 23-10-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Great find! I was in college at the time and I remember that election cycle but this
little tidbit either escaped my notice back then or my memory is failing. Either way, nice job!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Are you suggesting nothing is all the Democrats have to offer?

And look... I didn't even call you a bad name or try to twist it into something stupid.
I am smarter than that...

edit on 23-10-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Stop persecuting this innocent victim!

You are like a russian thief in the night!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Member Reagan?

Member no Daesh?

Member Chewbacca?

Member Chewbacca again?!

Trump 2016

edit on 10/23/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's an old story being resurrected about the current "acting" chair of the Democrat National Committee.

Yes it appears that Donna Brazile has been in the fold for a long time.

Donna was recently elevated to the DNC chair position following damning leaked info that brought down the then chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz right before the Democrat convention in July.

Apparently Donna was smearing the 1988 candidate for President George H.W. Bush.

The lies got so bad, the Democrat candidate Michael Dukakis had to actually apologize and Donna had to "resign".

Old news never dies does it !!

The article has an old newspaper story too.

So the DNC replaces Debbie Wasserman Schultz with CNN hack Donna Brazile. So just who is this hack Donna Brazile aside from being a racist, Hillary Clinton mouthpiece on CNN and ABC? Donna Brazile worked for the 1988 Michael Dukakis and was forced to resign after she spread lies about George H.W. Bush. In fact, it got so bad in 1988 that not only was Brazile fired, Dukakis himself was forced to publicly apologize to Bush for Donna Brazile’s lies.

This was the October surprise in 1988 that Democrats didn’t want. But it revealed who Donna Brazile really is. She’s since made millions of dollars from liberal networks to bash Republicans and play the race card for decades. She’s the perfect choice for the DNC.

It's funny you didn't post the "lie" she told...and what kind of source is named "fire Andrea Mitchell.com?!??!?"

A super credible one! That's who! Lol

All she said was that bush should "fess up "about an affair the times reported he had.

That wouldn't even make the ticker on Fox News this election..

Well maybe..watching them pretend as if staffers gossiping means hillary hates all catholics" is even thinner than that but they reference it every other segment..lmao

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yawn.
If you are the best the Democrats have to offer, it's no wonder they're doing as well as they are.

#deplorableDemocrats

edit on 23-10-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
With that resume it's no wonder she's working for Clinton.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Wrong.

I'm neither dem nor rep, and I already voted early for Trump.

I simply couldn't resist the opportunity to use a good South Park reference.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Nice find....and for the folks here asking for a more reputable source.....how about the LATimes?

Source LATimes

Brazile is an idiot and the fact she was calling out Bush for an affair and hasn't said a word about Bill Clinton's affairs is hilarious. I would love to see a reporter bring this up just to see her squirm.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She squirmed pretty hard on The Kelly File after the last debate.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So when leftists are caught lying, they blame someone else.

hahhahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
But but but "persecution"

But but but "Im a Christian"

But but but "ample evidence"

But but but "respect"

But but but "Russia"

But but but look over there - SQUIRREL!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
With that resume it's no wonder she's working for Clinton.

Funny how they always land on their feet. Resigning in disgrace never prevents them from getting another high-power job.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You're just pissed off because all of the libtard complaints about Trump have no real basis, they're made up smear pieces. When a good story comes up with some real meat and potatoes evidence, you just wish you had one as well. Jealousy is not very becoming lol.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join