It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evp And Photo Of My Spirit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
It was a whiny like no. You could probably clear that up more on audacity. I had my own experience with seeking evp and don't recommend it to anyone. I think its giving something access.

Here's the thing.She has saved my life literally on more than one occasion,One of those occasions was i wasn't paying attention where i was going and walked into oncoming traffic and i felt like i walked into a wall that literally stopped me in my tracks.If she hadn't done that i would have walked into a lane where an oncoming vehicle would have struck me and possibly would have killed me.The other one was where a guy made an indirect threat to my life of which i was not aware of that night.Later that night he was shot dead just outside where i live.I was upstairs and had forgotten to lock my door which i rarely forget to do in the first place.It wasn't until a couple weeks later that my landlord told me that the guy had no problem going upstairs and killing everyone that it clicked in my mind why he ended up dead.And i was using audacity for the recording.I just don't know how to clear that up at the moment.

<< 1   >>

join