It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evp And Photo Of My Spirit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have captured physical evidence of a spirit with me and both were in my room.One is of a photo i accidently took of her over a year ago.The other is of an evp i caught last night.I asked a question and told the spirit that she could answer the question while i would be off doing something else for a few minutes.I didn't really think i would catch anything on my digital voice recorder but i did.Although i have tried to capture more photos i have not been successful in doing so.Evps aren't too hard but they rarely come out as clearly as last nights recording.Here they are

soundgasm.net...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fc2014

Please elaborate =) What does your spirit do?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Looks like a blurry photo of a smokey sky and sounds like a chair being pulled across the floor. More context is definitely needed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well that certainly proves it then, Case closed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You call the ghost "she". Why?
edit on 23-10-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Please elaborate =) What does your spirit do?

Well i'll just say it's a relationship because these sorts of threads tend to get derailed and off topic and that part really isn't the point of this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Looks like a blurry photo of a smokey sky and sounds like a chair being pulled across the floor. More context is definitely needed.

The photo i was taking random pics in my room and didn't see anything but when i was going through the shots i had taken that's when i saw the mist and the evp i can't say much about it except that she answered the question i had asked while i was not in my room.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You call the ghost "she". Why?

Well she is a living entity that gives intelligent answers and not a ghost and the reason i call her a she is because she is a female.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It sounds like a cat meowing...JMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting, especially the EVP. But the picture doesn't look to me like any kind of spirit although I have never seen one to my knowledge. Is there any way you can share the other picturess that way we can see the difference?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The EVP sounds like something dragging across the floor. The picture looks like smoke or a camera lens covered in lint or something.

Just curious about a couple of things, what make you think there is a spirit in your house, and what makes you believe that it's a female?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
This is pretty interesting, especially the EVP. But the picture doesn't look to me like any kind of spirit although I have never seen one to my knowledge. Is there any way you can share the other picturess that way we can see the difference?

Sorry no i can't because i deleted them all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Can you share some of the happenings?

I've lived in a haunted house (over 100 years old), it was cool at first, then it got old. There was a daily noise, of what sounded like dishes being dropped in to the sink. When you'd walk in to the kitchen, guess what, nothing was in the sink. My husband saw an apparition near the kitchen, most of the activity centered around the kitchen or dining room. We met some people that lived in the house before we did, they also had some strange happenings while living there.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: ...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
The EVP sounds like something dragging across the floor. The picture looks like smoke or a camera lens covered in lint or something.

Just curious about a couple of things, what make you think there is a spirit in your house, and what makes you believe that it's a female?

Well because we've been interacting for over 3 years and she does what females do.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well that's convenient

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Oh, ok. Not sure what it is 'females do', lol.

Just thought more info might be helpful...
edit on 23-10-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: ...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

Well that's convenient

You can believe it or not but its the truth.I'm taking a risk here at not being believed and i understand that.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Oh, ok. Not sure what it is 'females do', lol.

Just thought more info might be helpful...

Fair enough.I wasn't being clear enough and it was a little misleading.I was trying to avoid saying it outright and i'll still try but you know the caressing,cuddling,audible voices etc etc....You can fill in the blanks.
edit on 23-10-2016 by fc2014 because: forgot to include one thing

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It was a whiny like no. You could probably clear that up more on audacity. I had my own experience with seeking evp and don't recommend it to anyone. I think its giving something access.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Gotcha, I've had some strange experiences with entities, mainly during an out of body experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join