It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? More stuff at Moffett

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Another item from my rides. Its been there for a while and its been left out in the backside of Moffett near the gold course and bunker areas: Its not a fuselage round. I'm thinking its an instrument section from a missile / booster? Given its proxemity to Lock-Mart's plant it make sense.

Thoughts?

map

edit on 10/23/16 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well its perfectly round, So it doesnt seem to be part of an airplane, Which would be more of an oval, That hole is the side is confusing me, I cant work out what that is for? You may be right that its part of a rocket, But given that its left outside, It could possibly be a mock up for testing purposes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2016 by ColaTesla because: double post

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looks similar and close to the area.
binged.it...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Having worked in Space Projects at NASA Ames for 35 years (up until I retired in 2015) I'm pretty sure that is a mockup of what would have been the life sciences centrifuge onboard the International Space Station (ISS). This was a project that was developed jointly with the Japanese Space Agency (JAXA) up to a certain point and was then summarily cancelled in order to free up money to cover overruns elsewhere in the ISS program.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Sweet!!! I always know someone in this forum would know what it was!!! My father was stationed at Moffett Field for the Navy as part of the ROICC San Francisco Bay Area for years as well. you guys may have crossed paths!

top topics

join