It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Are you not going to address the fact that your poll, When the stats are adjusted so that there is an equal amount of democrats as republicans, Shows that Donald Trump is winning?

Or does that not suit you?

Can you show that the general population excluding independents is equally spread between Reps and Dems? If not then you are also using a flawed data set.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Strange how you didn't mention this in the Trump thread about the poll saying he was up.

I agree tho. I don't see how we can tell what the nation is going to so based on what around 1k people say.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You can thank Trump later when your kids actually get to keep on living instead of getting skin grafts and radiation sickness meds and living with the horrors of nuclear winter that will follow a Clinton presidency.

Right. Because Trump saying we should be unpredictable with our nuclear arsenal isn't the least bit unsettling...

Or him saying if we are not going to use them then why do we have them?...

9 Terrifying Things Donald Trump Has Said About Nuclear Weapons

I suppose we have to be a bit unpredictable, since Hillary told the world our nuclear response time at the last debate and Joe Biden pointed out the guy carrying the nuclear codes at a rally.

God help us.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hillary supporters when faced with rational thought.

Haha love it

I had a radio on at work once and a guy there heard that it was a conservative radio talk show and he flipped out like that kid in the animated gif. Hilarious, although quite psychotic when they discover other people who don't think the same way. And they call themselves more tolerant of others who are different
#irony and #hypocrisy

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
More over-sampling of Democrats in that ABC poll.

It was a random sample.

You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I must live in a bubble, beacuse in the Town that is home to CentCOM and SOCOM, I am seeing more and more Trump campaign signs in peoples yards as we get closer to election. If you want to believe news orgs that have been admitted to helping and supporting Clinton and will go as far as make up stories then thats your perrogative.

Clinton is going down, 6 feet down if God has any mercy.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
dubs
edit on 10-23-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

God help us

The fact we could have a Trump presidency tells me there isn't a personal god watching over us.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Supposedly He doesn't get involved.
Until later.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I must live in a bubble, beacuse in the Town that is home to CentCOM and SOCOM, I am seeing more and more Trump campaign signs in peoples yards as we get closer to election. If you want to believe news orgs that have been admitted to helping and supporting Clinton and will go as far as make up stories then thats your perrogative.

Clinton is going down, 6 feet down if God has any mercy.

Can you provide some made up story examples? I sure can concerning the alt right.
Can't wait till election night, gonna be alot of popping noises going on that night!!
edit on 23-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Let them keep spreading misinformation.

Clinton supporters will become complacent and won't bother to stand in line because they will think Clinton will surely win and their vote is not needed.

Trump supporters will come out in full force.

But as for this poll - note:

includes 874 likely voters

Seriously? How is 874 a good representation of 219 million registered voters?

Do you know much about statistics?

I'm sure they don't.

But have you seen Trump's crowd sizes? You know if you have the biggest crowds in a state, you get to double your vote count in that state.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

His celestial car must have broken down. I sure hope he's able to make it to the November 28th election day.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Great , so as a Clinton Supporter you have no Worries . The Election is in the Bag . Keep Thinking that until Election Day , then get Ready foe a BIG SURPRISE .............

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A bigly surprise?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Great , so as a Clinton Supporter you have no Worries . The Election is in the Bag . Keep Thinking that until Election Day , then get Ready foe a BIG SURPRISE .............

Who said I'm a Clinton supporter?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The source is CNN and the poll was ABC's.

The Right will never even begin to believe it.

Trump rallies are at about 560,000 total attendance compared to 31,500 at Hildas.. Imagine how many more closet Trump supporters there are who never went to a rally for fear of being called racist, or attacked. I give a damn what the polls say. Real life says Trump is FAR more popular with America.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Take a look at Trump's Numbers in the Primaries , those People who have not Voted in a Long Time , and the ones who just Decided to , Their Numbers have Grown quite a lot since then . 360 Million Americans in this Country as of 2016 , The Dems Should be Worried about that , Most of these New Voters are Really Pissed Off Right Now ......Just sayin'
edit on 23-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Take a look at Trump's Numbers in the Primaries , those People who have not Voted in a Long Time , and the ones who just Decided to , Their Numbers have Grown quite a lot since then . 360 Million Americans in this Country as of 2016 , The Dems Should be Worried about that , Most of these New Voters are Really Pissed Off Right Now ......Just sayin'

Some not most. The extreme right always feels they are the majority, but isn't even close. Burst your own bubble, wake up

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Who said I'm a Clinton supporter?

You sound like one .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

These Voters are Not " as you put it , " Extreme Right " , Mostly Independent Moderates . The Middle will Trump the Right and the Left in this Election , the Trend is there .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join