It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

The candidate is more important than the party.

I was talking about your statistical "analysis." It seems somewhat simplistic.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well its not rocket science.

Feel free to double check it if you want.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's interesting that Hillary's supporters have nothing productive to add to the discussion besides name calling and ad hominem attacks.

It's ok to dislike both candidates.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Did you assume all Republican would vote Trump?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You can thank Trump later when your kids actually get to keep on living instead of getting skin grafts and radiation sickness meds and living with the horrors of nuclear winter that will follow a Clinton presidency.

Right. Because Trump saying we should be unpredictable with our nuclear arsenal isn't the least bit unsettling...

Or him saying if we are not going to use them then why do we have them?...

9 Terrifying Things Donald Trump Has Said About Nuclear Weapons

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Why when it doesn't fit their world view?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Rather than assume I linked the poll that has been the most accurate in presidential elections. It has Trump winning. CNN polls have been terrible with accuracy.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Exactly. Trump territory. Decent people. Not that the whole rest isn't.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Neat. But an election is not won by popular vote.

I'm not particularly sold on any particular poll, actually. But since this thread is about them...
edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did you assume all Republican would vote Trump?

Not at all, Did you assume all democrats would vote Clinton?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Rather than assume I linked the poll that has been the most accurate in presidential elections. It has Trump winning. CNN polls have been terrible with accuracy.

Good luck with that, perhaps you wish to argue with kellyanne conway??

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I agree. I think polls are dumb and have thought Clinton would win and still do.

Simply disputing the claim that Clinton is dominating Trump in the polls, it's not true. She will still win. Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Nope.
But it would seem that your statistical analysis may be simplistic if you ignored cross voting as well as independents. Did you?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Damm libtards.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Why would I. What's there to argue? This thread is about polls. I showed the most accurate poll has Trump ahead. There is literally nothing to argue.

Tell me, adjust the CNN poll for differences in how many D vs. R took part and give me the results then.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why would I. What's there to argue? This thread is about polls. I showed the most accurate poll has Trump ahead. There is literally nothing to argue.

Tell me, adjust the CNN poll for differences in how many D vs. R took part and give me the results then.

Thanks.

Well to be fair, people are talking, there saying things, there talking like Trump is gonna lose, and it will be fantastic, just fantastic. I didn't do the polls, just reporting them here, plus trumps own campaign manage admitted this morning that they are behind, yet you wanna argue with them, ha ha kinda sad really.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Again, who is arguing? You claimed Trump is behind in the polls by double digits. I posted the MOST ACCURATE poll and it has Trump up.

Just because you don't like facts does not an argument from me make. You were wrong, move on.

And people are talking here too, and most of them, including women and immigrants are disgusted by Hillary and are voting Trump.

Not everyone has the same opinion as whoever you hear.

The thread is about polls, I sourced the best one. No comment on it?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nope.
But it would seem that your statistical analysis may be simplistic if you ignored cross voting as well as independents. Did you?

Dont worry about it, You're going to get your beloved hillary roddam clinton no matter what the polls say.

Be careful what you wish for.....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There you go again.

Anyone who is a Trump supporter does not mean they support Trump supporters. Why must certain members here continually marginalize every single person that supports Trump into a single ideology?

The Trump hive mind. Give me a break.

It's also funny how so many members post their threads in the Mud-Pit forum, like they're incapable of getting their point across without insults and ad-homs, exposing their inability to form cordial and constructive discourse.

This speaks volumes to what kind of people show their support here. I guess when Trump supporters go low, Hillary Supporters are right there with them, contrary to what dear leader has said about them in the past.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yet another assumption.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join