It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hillary supporters when faced with rational thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: WilburnRoach

If you and your mainstream media say so.

Can you at least convince Hillary not to shoot down Russian and Syrian planes over Syria? Thanks.

Can russia not destroy UN aid convoys?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I'm sorry but Clinton is winning by 12 points with 16 days left.

Check the stats on the poll and do the math. You can hope and you can prey all you want, but the math tells a different story than your headline. the poll shows Trump is WINNING.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As if you'd know anything about it. Any jackass who wants a conservatard majority in the Supreme Court is an enemy of anything good that the USA stands for.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If they coordinate with the legitimate Syrian authorities and aren't being used by hostile intelligence agencies to smuggle arms & supplies to the terrorists, sure why not?

UN never had any trouble anywhere else in Syria after all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

As if you'd know anything about it. Any jackass who wants a conservatard majority in the Supreme Court is an enemy of anything good that the USA stands for.

The USA hasnt stood for anything good in decades, This is the problem.....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

So, let's increase the number of Republicans to 413 and see how it affects the result, with the same assumption.
You seem to be under the impression that Republicans would automatically voting Trump?

link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I'm sorry but Clinton is winning by 12 points with 16 days left.

"The Onion" is more believable than the sources you mentioned. And Foghorn Leghorn always got beat down by the chicken hawk! The chicken hawk represents Trump voters, and Foghorn represents Clinton voters. Thanks for the comparison challenge. Foghorn was always trying to trick the chicken hawk using subterfuge but was always outsmarted because deceit always loses in the long run.

link   
Sorry guys but Trump says it best:

link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
That poll has been debunked zero hedge has an article on it, The fact that they are rigging the polls tells me shes losing, What does it tell you?

It tells me it is very close, and they are trying to use the media to create a false impression to get the dummies that only want to vote for a winner to choose hillary.

The very fact we have some polls showing trump up by 1 or 2 and then the next day a poll that shows him down by 12 should make it clear to everyone that one of these one polls or the other is fake because it is impossible for polling to swing 12 to 13 points in one day.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

LOL

These polls always remind me of this Family Guy quote...

We got 20 calls about the David Hyde Pierce incident. As you know, one call equals a billion people, which means 20 billion people were offended by this. Something must be done.

The sample size is so small that the margin for error is increased significantly.

Regardless, polls are stupid.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ColaTesla

So, let's increase the number of Republicans to 413 and see how it affects the result, with the same assumption.
You seem to be under the impression that Republicans would automatically voting Trump?

Im not affiliated with any party, I think anyone that is a lifelong democrat or republican is part of the problem, what i mean is by being a "lifelong" they automatically support a candidate even if that candidate is a terrible one, I think the right thing to do is pick the best person running no matter what party they are affiliated with. It is the height of utter recklessness to vote for a certain party just because your father has always voted that way and his father before him.....

The candidate is more important than the party.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Judges are supposed to be non partisan.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

if Trump is a threat to democracy, then what does that make a corrupt, warmongering oligarch?

You forgot Parkinson's addled, drunken and security -impaired.

link   

Hmmm… could the reason be that you were seeing Trump signs everywhere be because (in reality) you can hardly find anyone with yard signs supporting Hillary?

link   
And more accurate polls have trump up.

www.investors.com...
www.investors.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You keep believing those polls.

It will make you feel better about your piece of human filth, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Funny you mentioned a "Family Guy" quote when Trump supporters also wanted Family Guy Cancelled!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Lol, poor KellyAnne

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Are you not going to address the fact that your poll, When the stats are adjusted so that there is an equal amount of democrats as republicans, Shows that Donald Trump is winning?

Or does that not suit you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join