It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i think being smug and overly confident is not only a sign of mental illness, but as BlueAjah noted it tends to encourage complacency and even Kaine admits the campaign has been unpredictable enough that they arent taking anything for granted....and i suppose their followers shouldnt either unless they want a very bad November surprise.

www.nbcnews.com...

there is of course the slim chance that trump supporters will take the polls too seriously as well and think their candidate is losing and might have a smaller turn out than they would if he was leading in polls.....so this kind of reporting can affect both sides actually in similar ways...strangely enough.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Do you know much about statistics?

Yes actually I do. Which is why I don't trust any political poll.
There are too many factors that make the selection pool an unreliable representation.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Doubtful this poll is accurate.

Hopefully it is though.

To me it's no different than seeing a poll from Fox saying Trump has a 12 point lead.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: WilburnRoach

When Hillary is elected, and yes, I believe she will be elected, what do you hope to accomplish?

More people will be unemployed, taxes will be higher, and we'll be at war.

Why is this what you want?

Was riding in Trump country yesterday, Trump signs everywhere, no sign of crime, no illegals anywhere to be seen, no raping going on in the streets, seemed like a really nice place to live and raise a family. I love America, doesn't seem like Trump or his supporters do. Nice place though, America, too bad so many are willing to sell out over emails stolen by Russia held onto by russia and most likely altered by russia. Who pays Assanges bills? Trump maybe? Why did wikileaks become political Trump maybe?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Since the leaked DNC leaked emails showed and proved beyond any doubt whatsoever, delusions notwithstanding, that all main stream media like ABC CNN CBS NBC, were all colluding together to get rid of Sanders using every known mafia style and illegal methods available, means that at the end of the day, posting anything, even news about daffy duck and Elmer FUD coming from any of these outlets, simply should not be believed no matter what it's about.

As a matter of fact, ATS board should consider banning these news outlets as sources of anything just like the Onion, or those hoax UFO channels since all they do is regurgitate their own manufactured propaganda. And the only reason you defend polls like these and play along in a charade like they have any credibility is because? Only no one is fooled.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Actually, the poll was done by Langer Reasearch for ABC.

Do you know much about Langer's integrity?

Langer Reasearch is led by Gary Langer...who so happens to write for New York Times = Democrat scum.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Russia exposed corruption.

You and Hillary are pissy because the corruption was exposed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

All hail Putin if Trump wins, get used to being sold out! You believe anything the russians tell you?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Your quoting the main stream media? The MSM is for the Zombies, your on ATS!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The facts are the facts. Little Donny doesn't have a chance. But the conservatards on ATS won't like this much.

lol.

edit on 23-10-2016 by FuggleHop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Trumps campaign managers knows they are behind:

Trump should stop sending his people to be interviewed on msm!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That poll has been debunked zero hedge has an article on it, The fact that they are rigging the polls tells me shes losing, What does it tell you?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Do you know much about statistics?

Yes actually I do. Which is why I don't trust any political poll.
There are too many factors that make the selection pool an unreliable representation.

Ok. Then you would know that it's not necessarily the sampling size of the poll that really matters. It's the margin of error.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Actually, the poll was done by Langer Reasearch for ABC.

Do you know much about Langer's integrity?

Langer Reasearch is led by Gary Langer...who so happens to write for New York Times = Democrat scum.

How is that aspect represented in the numbers of the poll?

link   

Indeed, the Drumpf-loving conservatards live in a very, very small bubble.

Still, it's a-gonna pop BIG time.

+4 more 
link   
The polls are rigged. And the adjusted figures actually show that trump is WINNING in that particular poll, Will the OP be editing to reflect this???

The most recent Investors Business Daily poll, showing Trump up by 2% is another rigged poll as they all are. The pollsters have been rigging their results by sampling many more Democrats than Republicans. Most people don't have the slightest idea how to figure statistics. Let me evaluate this for you.

They polled 767 people

282 Democrats

226 Republicans

259 independents

So, lets just make if fair. Let's assume the people voted their party. We'll increase the number of Republicans to 282. What does that do to the outcome? 46.5% for Trump and 38.0% for Clinton, which gives trump a lead of 8.5%

If you take the recent Arizona poll that had Clinton up by 5% and do the same...

This poll shows they polled 713 people,

413 Democrats

168 Republicans

132 Ind

So, let's increase the number of Republicans to 413 and see how it affects the result, with the same assumption.

When the sampling is made fair, Trump gets 51% and Clinton gets 29%, a lead for Trump of 22%. Isn't that more in line with what you would expect from Arizona, a decidedly red state?

The ABC poll that is the subject of this article, seems to be fraudulent right from the get go. First of all add up the percentages of groups sampled.

36% Democrat

27% Republicans

31% Independent

A total of 94%. Where's the other 6%? Are they aliens, or maybe Bob Creamer hired voters? From what we have seen with the other polls, I would assume the numbers were really

42% Democrats 367 samples

27% Republicans 236 samples

31% independent 271 samples

But of course, there's no way to know.With bad data, it is hard to begin to figure out what they did. One can only assume that they didn't want anyone to be able to figure out how they rigged it.

So, lets do the same adjustment and analysis on the corrected samples, above.

We end up with Trump at 44% and Clinton at 41%. This is much more likely than their bogus numbers.

edit on 23-10-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

All hail Putin if Trump wins, get used to being sold out! You believe anything the russians tell you?

If Trump wins, then Putin can improve the lives of his country people rather than plan for nuclear strikes and retaliatory nuclear strikes like he has been doing with Hillary and Obama's incitement to nuclear war. You can thank Trump later when your kids actually get to keep on living instead of getting skin grafts and radiation sickness meds and living with the horrors of nuclear winter that will follow a Clinton presidency.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm sorry but Clinton is winning by 12 points with 16 days left.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If you and your mainstream media say so.

Can you at least convince Hillary not to shoot down Russian and Syrian planes over Syria? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join