It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim
This occurred in the suburbs of a city of 88,000 people in the Northeastern US.

Not that rural necessarily means backwards. The rural public school district that I attended has higher graduation rates and college acceptance than the school district of the city that I reside near now.

I guess its geological really, you'll find the backwater, incestual, uneducated places tend to be swamped with Trump supporters... strange that.

Any basis for leaping to the conclusion that I live in a place like what you describe?
Or are you calling me names?

edit on b000000302016-11-01T08:17:15-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 01 Nov 2016 08:17:15 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not that rural necessarily means backwards. The rural public school district that I attended has higher graduation rates and college acceptance than the school district of the city that I reside near now.

I guess its geological really, you'll find the backwater, incestual, uneducated places tend to be swamped with Trump supporters... strange that.

Any basis for leaping to the conclusion that I live in a place like what you describe?

Where did I call you a name?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

I find most Trump supports to be well aware of everything going on in this country. I find a lot of HRC supports who basically can't explain any of her wrong doings and then try to circumvent any argument against HRC into an argument against Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I find most Trump supports to be well aware of everything going on in this country. I find a lot of HRC supports who basically can't explain any of her wrong doings and then try to circumvent any argument against HRC into an argument against Trump.

Thanks for that, I'm not sure where in that quote of mine you posted it gave the impression that I care about your thoughts on what you think HRC supporters or Trump supporters are like.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Too much of a generalisation. There are dumb supporters of both candidates.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey those Trump rallies are always packed right?

Where's the "but Trump has massive rallies and people chant and hold signs" crowd at? Come on guys it's ok to come out.

Someone start a repetitive chant quick before they lose their attention span!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Most accurate poll, Trump up 1 point.
www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why do you claim it is the most accurate poll?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Flesh699

Where was this outrage when we were trying to get Ron paul in?

NOW you guys are pissed?

I think a big part of that issue is that Ron Paul wouldn't stand up for himself. He was too busy trying to be the outstanding citizen he was.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Flesh699

Where was this outrage when we were trying to get Ron paul in?

NOW you guys are pissed?

I think a big part of that issue is that Ron Paul wouldn't stand up for himself. He was too busy trying to be the outstanding citizen he was.

I wish a candidate came forward with Ron Paul's character and Donald Trump's fight.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Question:

If there are more registered Democrats than registered Republicans shouldn't a fair poll therefore include more Democrats than Republicans?

To make it a fair representation of the public? Isn't that how polls work, you try and take the average cross-section of the public. If there are more Democrats registered than Republicans then on average if you polled 100 people there should be more Democrats than Republicans? Right?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It's not my claim. It's based on actual facts and analysis. I already sourced it. You are welcome to see it yourself.
www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They said the same about Brexit, and it lead to Exit, so...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The source is CNN and the poll was ABC's.

The Right will never even begin to believe it.

Yes, the network that was feeding Hillary questions before a debate.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Question:

If there are more registered Democrats than registered Republicans shouldn't a fair poll therefore include more Democrats than Republicans?

To make it a fair representation of the public? Isn't that how polls work, you try and take the average cross-section of the public. If there are more Democrats registered than Republicans then on average if you polled 100 people there should be more Democrats than Republicans? Right?

Fair point.

The latter result is more in line with Gallup polling in 2010 that found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats (tying a 22-year low), 29% as Republicans, and 38% as independents. Nevertheless, more American independents leaned to the Republican Party when compared to the Democratic Party.

So as long as they follow similar numbers, 3.1 Democrats for every 2.9 Republicans they are fine. Problem is they don't, they stack the deck with Dems.

There is also no evidence they put the correct number of independents who lean the correct way as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Also the fact my poll was proven the most accurate last night.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Can't we all just agree to officially write off all polling in the future?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Also the fact my poll was proven the most accurate last night.

Wasn't the latimes poll the most accurate?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join