It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Clinton with upto a 12 point lead, is destroying Trump, unless you live in a very small bubble.

CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.

The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

The ABC News survey's results show Clinton with a 20-point advantage among women, and a 3-point edge with men -- a group that has tilted toward Trump for most of the 2016 race.

cnn

Kellyanne is even admitting Trump is behind, way behind in reality!!

Only 1% of the population participates in polls, and those are the people dumb enough to take them.
How this country can go on much longer after this election, with blatant corruption and a piss-poor candidate pool, is up for serious debate.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Because Hillary is a crook.

She makes Richard M. Nixon look like a saint.

If she is elected i give it less then a year before she is impeached for crimes a lot worse then Richard M. Nixon.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

The poll of polls, as of today, have her at about an 8 - 9 point lead.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I suppose we have to be a bit unpredictable, since Hillary told the world our nuclear response time at the last debate and Joe Biden pointed out the guy carrying the nuclear codes at a rally.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

originally posted by: carewemust
Polls hosted by the mainstream media are notorious for being at the bottom of the accuracy chart, when all is said and done at election time.

Agreed. Lapdog media, seriously cannot be trusted.

Time will always tell, the media will always lie.

Well Trump and his campaign both believe them as they have both no admitted they are behind. Of course the fact that he has not bother to try and expand his base and has been catering to his loyal followers since his first disaster of debate means he likely has known he was done.

Surprises could be had...look at some of the past elections. Reagan for example..according to the media, he was how far behind and won by how much?

Time will always tell and the media will always lie. They are the ultimate form of click bait.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Because Hillary is a crook.

She makes Richard M. Nixon look like a saint.

If she is elected i give it less then a year before she is impeached for crimes a lot worse then Richard M. Nixon.

Impeached for what exactly, since you can see the future please expand.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This same poll now says it's a 4 point lead, down from 12 points from a few days ago.
I think we can conclude that the 12 point poll last week was propaganda, designed to time the poll with the post debate results. Well choreographed and the media pushed it hard.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This same poll now says it's a 4 point lead, down from 12 points from a few days ago.
I think we can conclude that the 12 point poll last week was propaganda, designed to time the poll with the post debate results. Well choreographed and the media pushed it hard.

Who are you talking on the behalf of when you say "we"?

And why do you suddenly accept a poll lead of 4 points as a measure, you constantly flip-flop from disregarding poll data to using it in your arguments to prove something.

It's illogical and flawed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Who are you talking on the behalf of when you say "we"?

And why do you suddenly accept a poll lead of 4 points as a measure, you constantly flip-flop from disregarding poll data to using it in your arguments to prove something.

It's illogical and flawed.

Not you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So anyone? Or do you just use "we" to make it sound more official than it just being your opinion.

We have decided your post is sensationalist, we found no evidence of propaganda.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: UKTruth

So anyone? Or do you just use "we" to make it sound more official than it just being your opinion.

We have decided your post is sensationalist, we found no evidence of propaganda.

Whatever

edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This particular poll is now +1 Clinton, even before the effect of the email investigation being reopened.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
...and now this poll is Trump +1

That is a 13 point swing in just over a week. I call the original ABC/Wapo poll and the latest to be BS.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That is a 13 point swing in just over a week. I call the original ABC/Wapo poll and the latest to be BS.

I think reality is Trump at +10-15%.

My daughter went trick or treating last night and wore a mask that she made... it was half of Hillary's face and half of Trumps face.
She said that the people commenting were pro Trump all night and very negative against Hillary. She did not hear one pro Hillary comment or any that were against Trump.
I know it is anecdotal, but it was her 'candy poll'.
edit on b000000302016-11-01T07:16:44-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 01 Nov 2016 07:16:44 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Where was this outrage when we were trying to get Ron paul in?

NOW you guys are pissed?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

NOW you guys are pissed?

I am glad that everyone is getting pissed.
It would have been better if they had been pissed over Ron Paul.
But I will look at this as a win in both parties.
I hope that enough eyes have been opened on both sides, anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

NOW you guys are pissed?

I have said before that Ron Paul started this and that 2016 would grow the movement... in fact I said it back then. The focal point of the movement today, Trump, can not hold a candle to Ron Paul, which is why I think some Ron Paul fans and he himself can not line up with Trump. But, the anti-establishment feeling was very much a part of the Ron Paul support and many have jumped on the Trump Train, despite fully understanding that he is far from a Ron Paul.

www.ronpaul.com...
edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I think reality is Trump at +10-15%.

My daughter went trick or treating last night and wore a mask that she made... it was half of Hillary's face and half of Trumps face.
She said that the people commenting were pro Trump all night and very negative against Hillary. She did not hear one pro Hillary comment or any that were against Trump.
I know it is anecdotal, but it was her 'candy poll'.

Someone in my party went on a Zombie Crawl as Trump and every comment was regarding how he was the scariest person they'd seen all night.

I've yet to meet anyone in the flesh who supports Trump.

I guess its geological really, you'll find the backwater, incestual, uneducated places tend to be swamped with Trump supporters... strange that.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I keep hearing this. You do know that America is made up of "backwater, incestual, uneducated places "right?

Oh and just because I live in a rural area doesn't mean I'm a back Woods hillbilly . I'm a college educated redneck....soooo much smarter than the city SJW!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: SudoNim

I keep hearing this. You do know that America is made up of "backwater, incestual, uneducated places "right?

Oh and just because I live in a rural area doesn't mean I'm a back Woods hillbilly . I'm a college educated redneck....soooo much smarter than the city SJW!

College educated you say...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join