It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Territorio de Zaguates (Mutt Territory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you have a dog, be ready to cry a little and go hug your loyal friend. I adopted my dog years ago, probably one of a few good things I ever did.

There is a plethora of possible excursions to jump in to once you’ve arrived in the lush and tropical Central American country of Costa Rica. Things that tourists venture to do include zip lining, crocodile feeding, volcano trekking, and beach lounging–to name just a few. Well, for all you dog-lovers out there, Territorio de Zaguates (Territory of the Street Dogs) is a place you don’t want to miss. Think about a healthy mountain hike with breath-taking views…then, add 500+ loose dogs romping and running around you. Yeah, it’s pretty much a doggy paradise.

news.co.cr...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Costa Rica is my favorite place in the world. I want to move there and I am working toward it. It is heaven. This video just confirmed everything I feel about this country. Letting all dogs, no matter their condition, live in peace-it is too much for my heart. Bless them.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Well, all the Costa Ricans I met are very civilized.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm surprised how social the dogs are with one another.

I mean I'm sure there must be some that aren't and one wouldn't necessarily want to show them but, there's still a bunch that seemed to get along well.

I am shocked by the amount of money. I guess I am and I'm not.

When I wasn't on the beach, I could see me spending some time there.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And also, very friendly. I have visited several times. Sweet people. I have done rescue dogs and cats all my life-that was so touching-they seem more civilized than the US in many ways.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This sounds wonderful; I'm a cat person currently, but also a dog person at heart. I can't see the video, because it's not available in my country, but the description -- 500+ loose dogs romping and running around you -- that sounds like an apt description of heaven to me. Any place that won't allow dogs is a place I don't want to be in.

top topics

join