It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Fascinating!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Another interesting thing about Hillary Clinton, which is typical of her generation of "feminist" women, is that they have spent a lot of time ramping up in assertiveness and have lost a appreciation of what it is to charm passively. They are blind to the power of passive charm.

Bill Clinton, leaving all other considerations to the side, knows how to be actively charming. Most great male politicians do. It is natural for them.

There is a Taoist saying that the sage knows the yang (male energy) but he cultivates the yin (the female energy).

Feminists have cultivated the yang and in some cases, many cases actually, forgotten about or willfully discarded the yin.

To a very great degree elections are about charming an electorate. Mrs. Clinton has a considerable store of charm in reserve but it appears in those moments of relative quiescence, passively, as an observed quality, rather than as a deployed energy.

This is not to say she should show weakness or vulnerability, because that would be fake. She has to learn the subtle art of doing by not doing, to reveal her natural charm.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

So, she's better at it than Trump.
And that's bad.
Right?

I don't think so, necessarily. Trump is used to getting his own way. That doesn't translate well to the world outside of TV and real estate.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's Illogical

And that's my final answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, she's better at it than Trump.
And that's bad.
Right?

I don't follow you here. I'm not talking about Trump at all.

I don't think so, necessarily. Trump is used to getting his own way. That doesn't translate well to the world outside of TV and real estate.

This I absolutely agree with. Trump is a business executive, not a politician. He operates like a fascist. He gets a mob of malcontents behind him and then starts issuing orders to the general population.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The only thing Hillary is better at than Trump

is wearing those bizarre jumpsuits.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Trump is a snazzy dresser.
True dat.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I don't follow you here. I'm not talking about Trump at all.

Your next comment sort of negates that. But the point is that being a effective politician (however you wish to define effective) requires something more than saying out loud whatever pops into your head.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I agree. (I only mentioned Trump because you brought him up.)

Next to Clinton, Trump is a political simpleton. I want to see her absolutely wallop him on election day and hopefully get control of the House and Senate.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mkultra11
The fact that every poll over samples democrats and trump is either leading or within margin of error says alot. Even the latest poll sampled the Republican party even lesser than independents! That means trump has more democrat support than people think. The only poll that matters is nov. 8.

What reality are you living in?

Seriously. Nothing that you said above is factual.

I live in one where things like this happen.

New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.

Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."
- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
- Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
- Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed

The real question is: What reality are you living in?

edit on 23-10-2016 by mkultra11 because: for emphasis

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's called pure ignorance and Trump is their King. He is the most ignorant, whiny, thin skinned person to ever run for president. He's the poster child of what not to be when running for office. But yet, scandal after scandal combined with his own stupid stream of thought people still LOVE him. I don't get it.

Can anyone lead the right wing by simply stating the same conspiracy theories they believe in?

How DARE you try to invoke Trump "scandals" when the opponent is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

I agree. (I only mentioned Trump because you brought him up.)

Next to Clinton, Trump is a political simpleton. I want to see her absolutely wallop him on election day and hopefully get control of the House and Senate.

Though I believe hillary will win it's going to be very close. And she wIll be fought her entire time in office. Meaning as usual nothing will get done in washington. Same old pattern just difrent names. Same if she loses Trump will get locked down by thr democrats and won't accomplish anything. What we need is a president that can speak to both sides of the Isle and stop this partisan politics. But now politicians so badly alienate themselves from thr other party that compromise and working together are impossible. The only effective president is the ones that can get both sides to work together.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Look, I believe that Trump represents the very last hope to stop the march of globalism and corporate control of our every day lives. However, the writing is on the wall. The election is well and truly over. Even the LA Times poll has swung to Clinton. I just don't believe all polls are rigged. At this point, the 'bed is made'. It's time to lie in it.

It is better to now focus on the Senate as a secondary means to at least slow Hillary down for the next 8 years.
edit on 24/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Thanks for the information. It certainly does appear as if Podesta was advising on how poll numbers could be inflated or skewed, but I didn't see any confirmation from polling organizations that this was in fact what they were doing. I may have missed it.

I also didn't see any reference to accurate polling which must also have been done since these people must be using accurate polls to navigate and target areas to campaign in. In effect they would be keeping a double set of books.

I guess they must have done this since they did seem to have target areas in mind for oversampling.

There is also the question of what the result of skewing the polls is on voters. The assumption seems to be that if Republican voters believe that Hillary Clinton has a healthy lead in the polls that they will decide to stay home on election day since there is no point in voting, but this applies just as well for Democratic voters. Why bother to vote for Hillary if the polls already indicate that she is going to win?

There is a danger of outsmarting oneself by skewing the polls.

I think the importance of the polls in determining or influencing how people vote is overrated. How many times have you heard somebody coming out of an exit poll say, "I was going to vote for Joe Blow but decided to vote for Joe Sux instead because I heard on TV that he was ahead in the polls."?

The info, if accurate, is certainly interesting, though.
edit on 24-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
That Trump is more popular among men and Clinton among women is not particularly surprising as women tend to vote according to their feels. Given the fact there are a great deal of feminised men in the US that will probably vote for Clinton and of course the various minority and special interest groups it is surprising that any poll shows a Trump lead. With the openly biased media machine on her side it is looking like a done deal. Out of interest are there any non-feminised men on ATS that will admit to voting for Granny Psychopath?

I probably won't vote in protest of the two candidates, but your statement is as stupid as it gets. Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump is a buffoon, and Clinton at the least has the ability to fulfill the position as President.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think what is needed is a decisive election victory. It is the American public's fault that they seem to believe they need the Senate or the House to act as a "parliamentary" opposition to the President no matter what his policies are. The legislative branch is supposed to be about checks and balances, not an impenetrable thicket or swamp that legislation has to fight its way through.

In a parliamentary system the prime minister usually has a majority in parliament and has little difficulty in passing legislation, though it might be altered as a result of debate. The American public, for quite a while now, seems to believe that it is important for the legislative branch to maintain a near perpetual state of gridlock.

I can't believe that even Democratic strategists are going soft on down ballot Republican favorites in some races. I say mow them all down if possible because they will only cause trouble for a Clinton administration.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

That Trump is more popular among men and Clinton among women is not particularly surprising as women tend to vote according to their feels. Given the fact there are a great deal of feminised men in the US that will probably vote for Clinton and of course the various minority and special interest groups it is surprising that any poll shows a Trump lead. With the openly biased media machine on her side it is looking like a done deal. Out of interest are there any non-feminised men on ATS that will admit to voting for Granny Psychopath?

I probably won't vote in protest of the two candidates, but your statement is as stupid as it gets. Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump is a buffoon, and Clinton at the least has the ability to fulfill the position as President.

Clinton is about as able to fulfil the position of President as a child is of running a sweet shop (or candy store as Americans would say)
edit on 24/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

SHE wants open borders and "hemispheric trade" (a fancy term for outsourcing all our jobs). I dont recall ever being asked whether I, as an American citizen wants these things. That's her mindset, she serves the elite business interests and we are just peasants. I laugh about her "concern for children" but she has little or no concern for shipping those childrens parents jobs to India or China. She is a total globalist shill. That may be what some people want for this country, but its not what I want. So I vote Trump, AGAINST her.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Everyone else in the world is that doesn't think like you is stupid and they are so jealous because they are not as smart as you are right? Back to the original question are you a woman or a feminised man?

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The race is pretty much over. Not that I think Texas will flip blue, but simply the fact that's it's in play is pretty damning to the Trump campaign.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join