It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Your reply to this:

No you look it up it will mean more. But you can start with six billion dollars supposedly missing from the state department.
Debunked. Let me get you started

Was this:

I hardly call a 6 billion dollar paper trail that was misplaced/forgotten/lost as debunked.

Some contract documents were not immediately available upon request of the auditors, yes. That is what the report said. A " 6 billion dollar paper trail that was misplaced/forgotten/lost " is not the case.

In any case, if the OP wants to rely on polls. They don't look good for Trump.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i hope Trump wins the popular vote by a wide margin so he will have an excuse to call the entire sham electoral college and everything else thats wrong with our political system into question.

how intelligent people can look at our two party system where each party has different and ever changing rules and has colluded to keep 3rd party candidates out of critical debates and appearances mystifies me. We should want MORE diversity and options not less. And yet, if there is one group that makes the most noise about how bad the other side is and we would be better off without them its the Democrats. There is a fairly unified rhetoric coming from the Left which espouses an idea that somehow a unipolar political system would be just dandy, nevermind dangerous to the health of democracy, which supposedly we value VERY highly.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Women vote with their feels? Condescending much?
Women vote with their brains same as men.

If women dont vote with their feelings why did you cry because Trump was running for president?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump is not up by 2 except in one poll. And she is acting like she has won because she has. Regardless of the actual results of the election, they will not allow her to lose, they will not allow him to win. The funny thing is that at this point, both of them are going to lose Utah to McMullin. Sure wish that would happen in a handful of other states as well so neither of them get to 270 and then the house gets to vote. They wouldn't allow that either though.
edit on 23-10-2016 by awhispersecho because: because auto correct sucks

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hate for the crimes she has committed.
Hate for her manipulation of our justice system so that she is not punished for her crimes.
Hate for jeopardizing national security with a complete disregard for the implications.
Hate for making deals with other countries and using her government positions for personal greed.
Hate for abandoning Americans to die in Benghazi for political reasons.
Hate for lying to us, repeatedly, regarding Benghazi and the cause of it, and hundreds of other serious matters.
Hate for manipulating and controlling the media so that we never hear the truth from them.
Hate for her hatred of Americans... us little people.
Hate for jeopardizing the safety of Americans by opening our borders to anyone and everyone.
Hate for compromising our economy in favor of other countries.
I could go on and on.

This has nothing to do with her personality (although I hate that too), or not wanting to have dinner with her.
This has to do with a level of corruption that is terrifying, and which she used to get where she is.
She is not someone that should be trusted with leadership of our country.

This like every major GOP talking point from the last year trying to discredit Clinton, some of which are fabrications and lies.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ctr shills goin hard as usual, "she won already! trumps a racist."

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Trump is not up by 2 except in one poll. And she is acting like she has won because she has. Regardless of the actual results of the election, they will not allow her to lose, they will not allow him to win. The funny thing is that at this point, both of them are going to lose Utah to McMullin. Sure wish that would happen in a handful of other states as well so neither of them get to 270 and then the house gets to vote. They wouldn't allow that either though.

Actually he's up by two on both the last polls including quinn. We're seeing a repeat of the Republican race this is exactly what happened there as well. Can't figure out why but at the last minute people break towards Trump. Because I don't think the wiki leaks thing has any earth shattering info so I don't think it's having an effect. All its done is show shes a greedy politician and we all knew that all ready.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Seems to me she did the work and time to get there. Like thirty years of service oriented groundwork.
Women, children, minorities and the disabled have always been her focus. Making sure whole segments of society didn't get left behind. At Wellesley she became aware of some children who were not getting an education because their district didn't allot money to special needs transportation. Hillare went door to door getting signatures on a petition to get the local school board to allot funding towards transportation so they could get to school. No one asked her to do this. She got nothing out of it.

As first lady she was applauded when she gave her women's rights are human rights speech before a special session of the United nations in Beijing.
She outlined a healthcare plan which unfortunately was never entered for a vote. She did get the children's health insurance program passed and that is still in place.

When she was serving in the Senate she worked tirelessly. Not everything she proposed got passed but that doesn't mean she didn't put in the hours. On the phone on the streets before congress she worked and worked.
911 N.Y. she worked on behalf of the first responders to get money for healthcare because even though NYC was ground zero no money had been allotted to repairs or care She went to D.C. to ask Bush in person. She got what she asked for.
She was awarded by the firefighters for her help in getting them long term care (which continues today) after their exposure to toxic fumes at ground zero. She was in on the planning to get bin Laden.
Ya know it's just amazing how people can overlook all this and so much more over emails.
Where is Trumps service record. What has he done to help others?
I know Benghazi, emails conspiracy theories.

At least I know why I'm voting for her and it has nothing to do with her having a vagina.

She should open an orphanage.

So she gave a speech in China, big deal. Let her try that in Saudi Arabia. lol, WTF?!

She was no where near getting OBL. That would have happened without her. Besides, Bill should have done it when he had the chances.

Has she done anything harder than naming a post office?

Hillary has rode the gravy train for too long.

She is like the bizarro Forest Gump. Wasn't she born the day Hiroshima was nuked?

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name..wooo hooo!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In the report it specifically mentions a 52 million dollar contract changed to a spouse of a sec of state employee. The gov't gave them 52 million without any additional terms to a contract. MeanING tax payers spent 52 million without buying anything they didn't all ready have. Contracts provide goods or services for money. Without the contracts you have money spent for nothing. I know your not thus niave if the gov't pays someone money with no contract there is no way to enforce the agreement. Just like without a mortgage agreement you can show all the payments you want to the bank but it means nothing . Contracts tells you what money is being used for without them all tou have is payments made which either party can claim was for something else.

If contract doesn't exist that money was stolen like thr case I mentioned above 52 million with no record as to why the contractor needed it. .Iraq same thing many contractors were payed huge sums to provide services and requested huge sums only for us to find out we have no record of what they did other than generalities. If you don call this missing money your crazy. You wouldn't allow someone to do work on your roof without a contract at least I hope not. Why because the contract states what they are doing for thr money you give them. If they don't complete the contract you can force them to. Without a contract you have nothing but a check you paid. And if they claim it was for something else good luck.

Any contract tells you why your spending the money and what it's used for. Without it your just out billions
edit on 10/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm the report it specifically mentions a 52 million dollar contract change to a spouse of a sec of state employee.
Yes, I know.

Without the contracts you have money spent for nothing.
But there was a contract, yes with Change Orders. It says right there that the contract was worth $52 million. If there was no contract, how could it be worth $52 million? I don't understand how you can claim there was no contract.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hate for the crimes she has committed.
Hate for her manipulation of our justice system so that she is not punished for her crimes.
Hate for jeopardizing national security with a complete disregard for the implications.
Hate for making deals with other countries and using her government positions for personal greed.
Hate for abandoning Americans to die in Benghazi for political reasons.
Hate for lying to us, repeatedly, regarding Benghazi and the cause of it, and hundreds of other serious matters.
Hate for manipulating and controlling the media so that we never hear the truth from them.
Hate for her hatred of Americans... us little people.
Hate for jeopardizing the safety of Americans by opening our borders to anyone and everyone.
Hate for compromising our economy in favor of other countries.
I could go on and on.

This has nothing to do with her personality (although I hate that too), or not wanting to have dinner with her.
This has to do with a level of corruption that is terrifying, and which she used to get where she is.
She is not someone that should be trusted with leadership of our country.

This like every major GOP talking point from the last year trying to discredit Clinton, some of which are fabrications and lies.

Ha, no. But your response is the typical MSM/CTR response.

My information came from many months of detailed investigation from many sources.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm the report it specifically mentions a 52 million dollar contract change to a spouse of a sec of state employee.
Yes, I know.

Without the contracts you have money spent for nothing.
But there was a contract, yes with Change Orders. It says right there that the contract was worth $52 million. If there was no contract, how could it be worth $52 million? I don't understand how you can claim there was no contract.

The change cost an additional 52 million yet no record of the change. So why did they need an additional 52 million ?? Come on even you must admit giving someone 52 million without a record of a contract change is missing money. What was it for ? Why did contractor claim they needed it?? Without any record that was an expense that taxpayers received nothing for.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The change cost an additional 52 million yet no record of the change.
False.
It says that there was a potential conflict of interest which was not shown in the contract documents.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh, if we are talking polls and if they are valid again...shouldn't we use the latest data?

You know...the one that has Clinton up by 12 points.

www.langerresearch.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Mrs. Clinton's numbers in the RCP average of polls have slipped.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I think she has to be very careful at this point in the campaign. I have watched her speaking at a couple of events that took place after the Al Smith dinner, which was after the final debate. I am a little concerned about her speaking style. It is becoming a little too "triumphal" in my opinion, although to be fair I did not watch her entire speeches, just moments from them.

She is at her best and most attractive when she modulates her volume and emotional intensity and does not "set it and forget it" at a particular pitch and intensity that strays a little too close to, what one might call, in honor of the symbol of the Democratic Party, "braying". It's a subtle thing but it is unattractive.

Apologies to Mrs. Clinton, but even the angel voiced Mireille Mathieu recounts how her mentor, Paul Mauriat, had to teach her not to "howl".
edit on 23-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Mrs. Clinton's numbers in the RCP average of polls have slipped

Not these ones. The ones that count.
Clinton is up. Trump is down. Way down.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The polls are a tricky thing, so I do take your point. Webster Tarpley also is always telling people that it is sometimes more informative to look at more obscure, but still reputable, polls, where Mrs. Clinton is showing a healthy lead.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Trump's campaign manager agrees.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Mrs. Clinton's numbers in the RCP average of polls have slipped

Not these ones. The ones that count.
Clinton is up. Trump is down. Way down.

Yeah when you have Texas up for grabs this doesn't bode well for trump. But along those same lines things seem to be changing rapidly I'm betting pollsters are about to pull there hair out. I'm wondering if this is younger generation in action. There discussion I'd based off last thing they heard attention span to short for anything else.at this point thus election is Clinton's to lose and she needs to secure the deal. Trump's people told him to put issues out there that's his contract. Hillary needs to do thr dame instead of attacking trump on points that no longer effect him. Of she tries to coast in for the win she will lose.
edit on 10/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join