It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

People sure are reporting seeing a lot of strange things - Some reports from NUFORC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Here's some pretty awesome flight characteristics for you :

Original witness report

Green too...

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Here's some pretty awesome flight characteristics for you :

Original witness report

Green too...

BT

That's only if you believe it's true

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Perhaps it's lack of interest or maybe lack of trust with other parties? I don't know.

Well, I don't know Mr. Davenport at all, and I have not really looked at his amazing database before now. It seems that their policy is to make detailed reports available to "experienced UFO investigators" whatever that means. Policy statement.

I guess if they had the resources to send out investigators and do follow up research they would do it, but that would require a few thousand volunteers that would have to do it for free.

Not impossible, of course, but would take some serious organizing.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "lack of trust with other parties"? Maybe you could elaborate a little on that?

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yes, of course :-)

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

The other one is a massive triangle that moves very fast (crosses entire sky in under 10 seconds).

Original report

BT

One sentence from his report makes it look like total BS, HERE it is

I was looking up at the stars in front of my apartment complex, when I saw a VERY large, triangular black craft. I thought it was a Stealth bomber then I realized it was absolutely silent, 4 times as big, and had only 3 very faint lights in a row on the back. No flashing lights, no normal-colored airplane or jet lights. It went from north to south, across the entire sky, in under 10 seconds. I could see the entire outline while it was overhead.

It went across the entire sky north to south in ten seconds YET he could see the entire outline as it went over head

Have you seen the ISS going across the sky it can be in view for a few mins to cross the entire sky so will a high altitude plane but this so called witness was out at night looking up and gave the description above

You really have to take these example with a very LARGE pinch of salt

edit on 23-10-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I totally agree with the salt, as do the database operators themselves.

Link

But there seems to be an average of about 500 reported sightings per month in this database.
That is some staggering amount of trolling if all this is made up by some merry pranksters.

I realise two (or one?) people cannot do much vetting beyond the obvious, but it seems to me that they at least try.

Like in this example where someone has sent in a photograph of a seagull:

The seagull ufo.'

My point with this thread was to somewhat mitigate the claim that "the golden age of ufo sightings" are behind us, and now all we have are clowns on youtube posting cgi fakes and led ballons.

This would, according to the amount of reports in this database, to be a bit misleading.

I am not trying to sell all of these sightings as either true, or representing this or that, but merely presenting some of the staggering amount of reports they are in fact receiving.

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Makes sense if you replace entire sky with "field of vision"

Theres some fast stuff out thete.

Going back to the post in question. Although, green. It doesnt sound like the green lady.

That being said. Pretty neato engine breakthroughs for jets these days. Wakefield laser accelerators are popular on the exhaust. If you dig deep enough youll see the wavelengths for the color green are most efficient at transfering electrical and laser energy into the charged exhaust particals of the turbine thus increasing the exhausts kibetic energy and thrust amounts. Zoooooooooom!!!

But even even more interesting is what happens when you siphon that by pass energy from the hall generators to other onboard systems instead of the exhaust.
edit on 23-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hehe, well I sorted the sightings of green and light and I think I got over a thousand hits, so I bet she's in there somwhere :-)

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I am not quite sure what you mean by "lack of trust with other parties"? Maybe you could elaborate a little on that?

I don't know who (If any) experienced UFO investigators have asked for Mr. Davenport's data. I don't know of any. Maybe case information is supplied and I am just not aware of it.

What I meant was that perhaps Mr. Davenport does not trust too many 'researchers or 'organisations' with his data. Perhaps he suspects they would abuse it, or analyse it and come to conclusions that he may not agree with. A small team with appropriate skills could begin dissecting the information collated. Sifting the wheat from the chaff.

I am not saying that Peter Davenport is resistant to this as he does seem to dispute a number of sightings. But there are a lot of 'UFO believers' out there who do not like any UFO case being explained away. It dilutes their pool of evidence. It may only take a single indisputable case to prove their point. But there is nothing (in the public domain) that proves beyond reasonable doubt that UFOs are under ET control. So the "volume of evidence" of cases is an argument often used and relies on the mass of UFO reports we do have. Yet UFO cases that are unexplained cannot be proven to be extra-terrestrial either.

But Mr. Davenport could also be justifiably wary that certain parties may want to distort his data and prove all of it is worthless. This is the murky world of ufology after all.

edit on 23/10/16 by mirageman because: whoops

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hehe...

Maybe he should start posting the more promising ones here on ATS and we could do some dissecting for him :-D

Maybe make it a weekly event :-P.

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Might help

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Maybe, as you've already done it here, you could keep posting them?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

lol...

This is how volunteer work traps you, I know this from bitter experience :-D

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In the interest of fairness and balance here is a ball type phenomenon for you. 3 witnesses, all in the same car.

Witness report 1

Witness report 2

Witness report 3

Aliens, government, ball lighting, led-ballon, swamp gas? You be the judge.

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I wrote a post on the subject of why the golden age of ufos "ended", but im no closer to having an answer now than when i made the post.

Now, between your post and my own reference of ufostalker.com lately, it would seem that in some ways the "golden age" never ended.

There may be more crazy sightings now, than at any time ever.

However, i would say that there is one major impact difference.

That being, there is little or no impact to large "craft" hovering and what not, and "beings" getting out and walking around and what not.

Id say thar the mind control projections are more tightly focussed now...the victims better controlled...so you don't have the authoratories of varying kinds showing up any more.

Thats why it no longer seems to be the golden age.

But the waves may be 10x more than they used to be.

But *nobody* sees anything, not one person, not once, unless it's by direct invitation..and the "theateratical presentation" is then projected to each individual mind.

Now...there can also be secondary physical effects....radar traces...physical traces...but those are uncommon and secondary stage dressing for the most part.

Kev
edit on 23-10-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks for contributing

Just to clarify, I was not referring to your post when I made the comments about the Golden Age of UFO's are behind us. It's something that I've read a lot of places, although perhaps the wording was a little different. Maybe I got the phrase from your post, which I have read, but what I wanted to convey was that I think the sentiment is quite widespread.

When you have watched a few hundred fake cgi UFO's and find yourself needing to pick up a book from the 80's to read some "proper" UFO sightings, I guess it kind of seeps in. I've felt it too.

You are right that there seems to be very few entities/people appearing in the vast majority of these cases, but as there is no way to sort the observations into e.g. 1. 2. 3. 4. kind etc it is really hard to make an estimation of how prevalent they might be in this material.

It would be a monumental task to go through all of it when it is arranged the way it seems to be, with no way of sorting for e.g. entities or interaction.

BT

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

had only 3 very faint lights in a row on the back

I saw 3 lights in row one night. The white color was much like the look of white frosted light fixtures. White but not really bright. A bit smaller then the size of a dime held at arms length. They just slid by quietly. The direction of travel was perpendicular to the line of the light. Too many trees around the area to follow it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OMG why not just translate it to Cyrillic while your at it huh Bass?

Here is another site ya`ll might like to check out, sort of the same thing but with an interactive map.

ufostalker.com...
edit on 23-10-2016 by StratosFear because: link works now.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I wasn't claiming you were.

Btw, like mosts of your posts. Keep up the good work.

Kev

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2
A while back I ran across a strange cloud also. It was a lousy phone camera so it really didn't do it justice, but I thought it was cool cloud pic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join