It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There is Absolutely No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Elections are rigged and mostly by the left.

How? and specifically, by Whom?

Getting minorities to vote more than once.

White guys.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh, minorities and white guys of coarse! That only includes...everyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i think if theyre being caught doing it in the primaries, then theyre probably getting away with it far more often.

then we got the veritas videos, how do you defend that? ive seen some claims they were being coerced into saying the things they said, without proof of course, while citing o'keefes previous work. he attempts to catch the politicians in a sting scenario where he encourages them to do or talk about something illegal. the police do it, the fbi does it, maybe if he offered them a cup of iced tea and told them to take a seat after they said something incriminating and had chris hansen come out and greet them it would have been more acceptable. what i see though is a distinct effort to diminish the character of o'keefe while downplaying the felony convictions of bob creamer, whos role at the dnc was specific to hillary's campaign and also headed 2 additional political organizations whom all worked in some capacity for the hrc campaign. hes clearly a sleeze ball, who cant be trusted, but all you see on wikipedia or the news articles regarding this story are his carefully worded response to the video, which deny any wrongdoing and states that the words dont reflect the values of the organizations.

imagine for the latest fbi sting on domestic terrorists if the media allowed the suspects to make statements denying everything, while blaming the fbi for twisting their words and airing that statement on every channel and doggedly editing the wikipedia entry associated with the event to prominently display said statement.

the mind reels, it would never happen.

yet here we are in this reality and thats what youre hearing and reading while the stuff in the above videos is probably happening all over the place but isnt getting caught on camera.

i personally was against most of bernies policy but at least he wasnt a cheating lying crook. as for trump, most of his policies seem good. term limits, limited lobbying, ban on lobbying for foreign governments, real fair trade these are good things. and if the entire corrupt system is against him that speaks well of his intentions to me. i think if you read this whole post you would know that i also agree with him and the op, that vote fraud is real, and serious. any sort of argument against that flies in the face of facts and evidence.
edit on 27-10-2016 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
...no evidence? It's been given many times in the past from both sides...and yet people still choose to ignore it.

Soros has the voting machines...I say move back to paper...lol

There has never been any proof of significant voter fraud on a national level despite heavy investigation at the national, state and local level.

Soros doesn't own any voting machines; this is simply false.

So the stories in the news over the years and the video proof that they screw stuff up and can be changed are all simply not true?

Every major news network has covered it at some point and even more recently there's more stories coming out about it.

Soros' companies are the ones who sold a good portion of the machines...they make them. Cerberus Capital is just one of his many companies. Dig a little.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join