It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There is Absolutely No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Just my two cents.

Elections are rigged and mostly by the left. While voter fraud may not be rampant, it exists and needs to be addressed legally and with criminal prosecutions. The disenfranchisement of any person's vote...even one person's vote is a criminal offence.

In order to vote in America, you have to meet certain criteria. In order to assure that criteria, the person who wishes to vote must prove who they are. Voter ID should be required everywhere and FREE state ID should be issued for this purpose. Verify at the time of ID issuance and require that ID at the time of voting. Again...everyone's vote must be counted, and those voting illegally or multiple times must NOT be allowed to erase one legal vote.

The media is prejudice. The vast majority supports the left and acts accordingly in their skewed "news reporting" and opinions. Presenting this information as fact and truth is prejudicial. It is NOT fact and truth when it is skewed with deeply ingrained opinion by not only reporters, but by the corporation itself. This makes it a conspiracy and in my opinion...criminal. If medication has to have warnings and laws about truthfulness and full disclosure...the media should also.

The Democratic party is corrupt from it's roots. There are proven lies. There is proven corruption. There is proven breaking of laws and rules as to political actions. There is proof of violence (mafia style hits) paid for by the DNC or related groups. And the list continues to grow thanks to Wikileaks and Russia (or so the left says).

Finally...the left has become so corrupt that their best defense has changed from "well...you're a racist" to "it is unfair that our corruption has been exposed...blame the exposer". REALLY???? I MEAN FREAKIN REALLY??? Blame the people exposing the truth about the actions of the left and they try to target those exposing the truth?

I'm voting for Trump. I hope he wins. But this election is so important for a completely different reason. It has exposed the criminal corruption from the roots of the DNC to the highest position in our government...the President. It has laid this information out for all to see and without any possibility of logical argument. It will therefore expose the left leaning citizens that DECIDE to allow criminal corruption. We must all digest this and I suggest getting some Pepto-Bismol. It will be needed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why verify? I already know the story. I am merely a truth seeker without objective. In fact, I make it a point not to believe anything and just consider everything. But I do, on occasion, make my tilt obvious. This being an example. I will not sit idly by while globalists channel the Hegelian dialect method to manipulate our way of life.

I can already see that you're not capable of entertaining a position that wasn't first charted by you.

That's a very empowering position to take. I've been there. But it's fleeting.

Spoiler alert: It turns into intolerance and anger.

It's apparent that you are on the other ship. At some point you should ask yourself why I am always in defense. Ask yourself why you are left scooping buckets of water out of your sinking ship.

America shoots itself in the foot voting for Trump.
America shoots itself in the head voting for Hillary.

AAC
edit on 26-10-2016 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Why verify? I already know the story.
You may know a story. But judging by your statements it's clear that you don't actually know much about the Veritas tapes.

Spoiler alert: It turns into intolerance and anger.
Actually, for me, it goes more to grins and amusement. Once I get around the discouragement of observing such willful ignorance.

America shoots itself in the foot voting for Trump.
America shoots itself in the head voting for Hillary.
Yeah. Well. We've been doing that for a while now. The effects are temporary. I still don't know if I'll vote for Clinton. In my state it doesn't matter much either way. I know I won't vote for Trump.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Curious as to why you say I don't know the tapes. Even more curious as to why you do not present evidence to support bringing my assertion into question. I know one was fired and one had resigned. I also know the one that was fired spoke in length about bringing in out of state voters. Even spoke about how they could rent them cars with in state license plates. Clearly intent is implied.

The one that resigned... Well, he visited the White house over 300 times during the Obama presidency. Met with the president personally 40 times (per White House records). This guy admitted on tape to collusion between the White House, Clinton Campaign, the DNC, and Democracy Now. That is a violation of campaign law.

I hate Trump as a President. He doesn't have the right temperament for the trade. But do I think that is a self-destruct characteristic? Heck no. He built a multi-billion dollar company twice. His ego is too great to allow himself to go down as the worse President ever. In my mind, he spend four years walking the middle trying to appease everyone. Whilst also getting nothing done as a lame duck. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary is a criminal. Period.

The fact that the "appointed" heads of the FBI and DOJ didn't prosecute doesn't mean she's not guilty.

Literally everyone on her staff was given immunity. So who is left to take the blame? No one.

Assuming you'll reply with: "Take the blame for what?"

Take the blame for destroying evidence under Federal subpoena. Hillary deleted her emails AFTER they were under subpoena. The FBI proved they were deleted 3 weeks after the subpoena was given. You and I would be in jail for that.

Of course. That isn't even touching on any of the things actually found in her emails.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Even more curious as to why you do not present evidence to bring my assertion into question.
It is you making the assertion. Guess what that implies? You know...your claim...back it up.

The one that resigned... Well, he visited the White house over 300 times during the Obama presidency.
What's his name? That should be easy enough.

edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Wow. You really have no frame of reference to what our discussion is about, do you?

Do some research and get back to me. I'm leaving the country in the morning - so you have time.

Scott Foval. Bob Creamer.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Wow. You really have no frame of reference to what our discussion is about, do you?

Actually, I do. The thread is about voter fraud.

Scott Foval. Bob Creamer.

That's two names. Which one resigned because they admitted to busing people to vote illegally? Which one worked for the DNC or the Clinton campaign? And don't make me quote your previous statements.

Oh, bon voyage!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Scott Foval = Fired. Man responsible for bussing in out of staters. Man responsible for finding assets to incite violence at Trump rallies and then make sure the media was there to cover the confrontation.

Bob Creamer = Resigned. Older man who coordinated and then also acts as the middle man for the field agents and the Hillary campaign. Met with Obama over 40 times.

It makes no sense to me how you have no desire to absorb this "true" and "perception shifting" information yourself.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
...no evidence? It's been given many times in the past from both sides...and yet people still choose to ignore it.

Soros has the voting machines...I say move back to paper...lol

There has never been any proof of significant voter fraud on a national level despite heavy investigation at the national, state and local level.

Soros doesn't own any voting machines; this is simply false.

He does and they were his machines used in Venezuela.

Someone is doing an investigation of them.

Wikileaks: Soros-Linked Voting Machines Now Used in 16 States Rigged 2004 Venezuela Elections

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Concern Grows Over Soros-Linked Voting Machines
Sixteen states may be using balloting equipment from a company tied to the leftist billionaire

www.lifezette.com...

Leaked emails courtesy of WikiLeaks have shed further light on the deeply incestuous relationship between Soros and high-level Democratic Party players. The discovery that a man who may have provided voting equipment to 16 states is tied directly to the man who has given millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign and various progressive and globalist causes will surely leave a bad taste in many voters’ mouths.

So, there is that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Good. You did some follow up. A bit.

Scott Foval = Fired. Man responsible for bussing in out of staters.
Fired, probably. From neither the DNC nor the Clinton campaign. Responsible for busing, not so much.

Bob Creamer = Resigned.
Yes. Resigned from neither the DNC nor the Clinton campaign. No connection to voter fraud.

It makes no sense to me how you have no desire to absorb this "true" and "perception shifting" information yourself.
I have a desire to separate verifiable facts from distortion and fabrication. Distortion and fabrication tend to take on a life of their own.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The naysayers here are either naive or being intentionally obtuse.

We have a system in most states where you don't have to show ID. Votes aren't tracked back to the individual person. So no proof or evidence is being recorded. Anything can happen. Yet they are SO sure no fraud is occurring (with no evidence being recorded) we don't need to be bothered to even attempt to put any safeguards in place that would prevent fraud. Basic things that every US citizen has, like a form of ID.

Must be nice to live in that rainbow world with unicorns that piss beer.

With the Wiki and Anonymous leaks proving so many things correct that we have suspected (widespread media collusion with Democrats, protesters paid to incite violence at Trump rallies) I don't find it a stretch at all that they would also A) pay people to vote and B) pay them to vote multiple times all over their city.

Don't forget that voting is the ONLY system that no one wants to fraud!

There is NO REASON to do it at all!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

To anyone else reading this thread. Nothing Phage just said was accurate. Nothing.

Responsible for bussing. Yes, very much. Are you arguing he didn't drive the actual bus? If so, you got me.

Or, are you taking the position that just because he said he did, doesn't mean he actually did?

If so, you're glib.

If you'd rather pivot to voter fraud, then have at this.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Are you arguing her didn't drive the actual bus? If so, you got me.
No, I'm not arguing that. Can you quote what he said about busing?

Or, are you taking the position that just because he said he did, doesn't mean he actually did?
No.

If you'd rather pivot to voter fraud, then have at this.
Since that is what the topic actually is, it is not a pivot and it is of concern. BTW, who manages voter registrations in Indiana?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

BTW, who manages voter registrations in Indiana?

The design of your correspondence is methodically deflective. Maybe that flies with others but to me it's sadly obvious.

I already told you what he said. Nearly verbatim.

Who cares who manages the voter registration. It doesn't matter. Considering we now have evidence that the DNC has a relationship with a group claiming to bus in out of state voters into Indiana. Illegal voter registration scams + Proof DNC affiliates want to bus in out of state voters into Indiana = damning coincidence.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Soros-linked not Soros-owned.

It’s easy to see how this one spun out of control, because there is a (tenuous, mundane) connection between Soros and the London-based technology company. The company’s actual owner, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, sits on one of the boards of the Open Society Foundations, a philanthropic organization founded by Soros. But OSF has 22 boards, with dozens of members between them. And Soros has never worked for or had an ownership stake in this specific firm, Smartmatic. Even if he had, it’s pretty much beside the point, since Smartmatic will not be in use in the United States during the 2016 elections.

The Washington Post

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Elections are rigged and mostly by the left.

How? and specifically, by Whom?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I very much think this is a case of shoddy product delivery the touch screens are most likely poorly calibrated and/or the software is just poorly tested but its one of those things you don't really know unless you can measure this phenomenon (if it is one) across a wide test group.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Elections are rigged and mostly by the left.

How? and specifically, by Whom?

Go back...read the paragraphs (eg. blocks of text separated by blank lines) that follow (eg. appearing after your knee-jerk copy and paste) and read what was written (eg. the information and/or opinion I spent time writing for your reading pleasure).

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
An elite class of truly wretched people have managed to set up a system (rigged if you like) to enrich themselves beyond even their dreams. They control all machinations of govt. The question I ask is why WOULDN'T such people commit election fraud to ensure their gravy train continues on it's merry way? I can never find a logical answer to that question. I'd have to believe corrupt people find some integrity around election time, which I do not believe for a second.

So do these people have the means? - yes.
Do they have the motive? - yes.
Do they have a shred of integrity? - no.

To believe that elections are not rigged is to trust these people to play fair. You are a fool if you do.

edit on 27/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Clinton Curtis said it all. Computer voting rigged outcomes at 49% and 51% whichever they wanted. Undetectable without source code knowledge.www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join