It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There is Absolutely No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is welfare fraud actively investigated and prosecuted? Or are there welfare sanctuary cities similar to illegal alien sanctuary cities in the name of social justice and wealth redistribution?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's all about Robinhood.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Is welfare fraud actively investigated and prosecuted?
Yes.
www.recordonline.com...

Or are there welfare sanctuary cities similar to illegal alien sanctuary cities
Nice pivot.

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Then I guess the DOJ was right to not charge Hillary for not handling classified material as outlined by the law. What laws are enforced is about who is in control.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well, the law is a bit fuzzy there. If you read it, there's that thing about intent. (But keep going with the pivot, by all means.)

But not so much with voter fraud, or welfare fraud. Pretty cut and dried.

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

And the law is not fuzzy on the handling of classified material. It's very specific that you must take all due precaution to protect it.

Also, if you going to quote a person, use the whole quote. Nice you ignored the part about social justice. Its naive to ignore that certain cities have city council persons set on social justice. That the court system has its share of activist judges set on social justice. The DOJ has its share of social justice warriors.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
For a normal person, the law is very clear that destruction of information that has the potential to be used in an investigation is an admission of guilt. You cannot destroy all your financial ledgers because you think the IRS is going to audit your business.

For Hillary to actively destroy emails required to be archived for government record keeping is an admission of guilt.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

What's this then?

AAC

edit on 25-10-2016 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation
Voters who don't bother to read what they are clicking on?
Or do you think they are voters who are ineligible to vote? Because that's what voter fraud is.

edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Phage did you really just say this:

"Voters who don't bother to read what they are clicking on?"

Surely you can't be that ignorant did you even bother to watch the video link at worst that is a deliberate action by the software underpinning the voter selection at best its a seriously flawed solution nonetheless it has jack all to do with misreading something.

I suspect the touch panels are poorly calibrated but to know for certain one would have to repeat the tests several times on the same machine over a period of time.

However is there voter fraud? Well wherever you introduce electronic hardware that can be programmed and are then connected to a network there is the possibility to commit these types of actions because software can be manipulated if someone wanted to do that like creating additional functionality to change votes randomly etc.

But I have worked with software for over 25 years and even at my old age I still like to play with code and I can tell you one thing: for the most part software is flawed because we humans have created that software and equally the hardware can be flawed especially in this day and age of cut backs cheap materials are used and cheap components are sourced which are not well tested at all.

In fact I would not be surprised if the level of testing done for the voting machine software was of a poor quality because someone somewhere wanted to save money and/or release early.

We are flawed, what we create is ultimately flawed.
edit on 26-10-2016 by old_god because: he made me do it!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: old_god

We are flawed, what we create is ultimately flawed.

I know. That's why I'm careful about when I click "OK."

That's also why I review my paper ballot before submitting it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No need to dance around semantics of a couple words.

Any fraudulent action or misdirection that can affect an election is the problem.

Let's go back to 2000. All major media outlets lied about when the polls closed in Florida.

16 voter machines are employed in many of the swing states. The owner of the company, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, is also on the board of George Soros' open borders society. Key words "open border."

Soros is a major funder of globalism and Hillary Clinton. He is on record stating that Trump will win the popular vote and Hillary will win the electoral and become President.

There are unlimited amounts of money pushing globalism. You're not going to find a smoking gun. If you do, then that person gets killed. i.e. Seth Rich, the voter data man at the DNC. Many believe he was the leak of the DNC to Wiki. He was murdered just two days after Wiki broke the emails. They said he was robbed, shots tot he head, but nothing on him was stolen.

The point is, there is enough evidence out there to form an educated opinion on what's happening.

And it stinks.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

How about this?

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

How about it?

Some details of Curtis' statements don't check out. West Palm Beach city didn't use touch-screen machines in 2000, something Curtis didn't know when Wired News spoke to him. It was the pregnant chad controversy in that year's presidential election that led Palm Beach county, where West Palm Beach resides, to replace its much-maligned punch-card system with touch-screen machines made by Sequoia Voting Systems in December 2001.

Adam Stubblefield, a graduate student in computer science at Johns Hopkins University who co-authored a now-famous report (.pdf) about Diebold's voting machine code last year, thinks the chances that Curtis' code was used in a voting machine are nil.

"(Curtis) clearly didn't have the source code to any voting machine, and his program is so trivial that it would be much easier to rewrite it than to rework it," said Stubblefield.

Stubblefield also found fault in Curtis' statement that any malicious code would be detected in a source code review. This would be true only for unsophisticated malicious code, like Curtis' prototype.

archive.wired.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

There's really no need to debate the subject.

No matter the accusation against the establishment there will always be tons of efforts to dilute the obvious evidence. It's how obfuscation works.

AT the end of the day - just ask the people on site.

Google the people that are complaining about voter irregularities right now. They are in abundance. Their votes are being switched. Houston voting polls have switched to paper because the irregularities.

Look at the level the DNC went to control the primaries. Or the illegal tactics they used that were exposed in the Project Veritas videos.

Look, I could site examples all day. But if you're not yet convinced, nothing will.

As a side note, I am no Trump fan. I was a Democrat my entire life until I figured out the agenda that took over Washington DC a decade ago. I have been to the Whitehouse and had dinner with President Obama. Really nice guy. But a shill. The agenda is one of globalism. America will eventually surrender their sovereignty over to an international body if things continue down this path. This is a fact no matter how much you want to believe it.

However, eventually the writing on the wall will scream out at you.

AAC

edit on 26-10-2016 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

There's really no need to debate the subject.
Ok.

Google the people that are complaining about voter irregularities right now. They are in abundance.
And are a highly skewed sample.

Houston voting polls have switched to paper because the irregularities.
I thought it was the machines weren't accepting votes in many cases.

Look at the level the DNC went to control the primaries.
You mean tactics? Yes, politics is all about that sort of thing and if you think the Republicans don't do it you are deluded. Politicians have used tactics since politics was invented. Until someone figures out how to have a democracy without politicians being involved, it's not going to change.

Or the illegal tactics they used that were exposed in the Project Veritas videos.
I haven't seen anything illegal, even in the limited context provided. Unethical, possibly. Probably.

But this thread is about voter fraud. People casting illegal votes. Doesn't seem to have much to do with any of the above.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So you're saying that bussing in voters from Michigan into Indiana to vote is not voter fraud?

That was admitted on tape in the Veritas tapes. That person has since resigned.

The Hillary Clinton campaign working directly with Democracy Partners is a violation of campaign law.

I could list these all day. But I am tired of trying to sway public opinion when it is galvanized by blind support.

You seem to cherry pick points of reference to rebut, while leaving other topics in the dark. That alone screams of bias.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So you're saying that bussing in voters from Michigan into Indiana to vote is not voter fraud?
Well if they actually voted in both places the people who did so would be committing voter fraud, yes. Giving them a ride, not so much.

That was admitted on tape in the Veritas tapes. That person has since resigned.
Over what?

The Hillary Clinton campaign working directly with Democracy Partners is a violation of campaign law.
Actually, that's not entirely clear.

I could list these all day.
Vague allegations and innuendo? I'm sure you could.

You seem to cherry pick points of reference to rebut, while leaving other topics in the dark.
Yeah, well, when subjected to Gish galloping one sometimes has no other choice.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I thought you said you watch the three veritas videos?

They admitted to bussing in voters. The man working for the Hillary Campaign resigned over his allegations in the videos.

Hell, this is the New York State Vote commissioner admitting as much.

Vague allegations? Funny.

I liken you to a kid that just refuses to believe that Santa isn't real.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

They admitted to bussing in voters. The man working for the Hillary Campaign resigned over his allegations in the videos.

You might want to verify who resigned and why.

I liken you to a kid that just refuses to believe that Santa isn't real.
Actually, It's not me who believes everything they are told.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join