It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There is Absolutely No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious
First link: 1,046
Second link: No numbers.
Third link: Rather vague, but seems to be in the hundreds.
Forth link: Seems to be in the hundreds.
Fifth link: No numbers
Sixth link: "Dozens"
Seventh link: 3 cases.

Still looking for 2 million. Long way to go.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lets start in my state of Illinois, where even if your here illegally, after 3 years, you can get a drivers license and a voters ID card. Let's pretend you actually have to have proof you have been here 3 years for that to happen.

Look to othet states that do the same thing, ine of our largest, California is included. If you want exact numbers, I can pull them out based on the states that allow this but I'll tell you, it will reflect more towards reality than my conservative number.

I would hazard a guess at between 4-12 million voters who actually have no Constitutional right to vote. Enabled, encouraged and empowered by demoract ruled state governors, legislaters and propped up by incentives from democrat presidential administration who pump in funds to the states that put this out.

Acting as if you're clueless that this happens every day all day won't do much for your opinion in my estimation but, who knows.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: Phage

Lets start in my state of Illinois, where even if your here illegally, after 3 years, you can get a drivers license and a voters ID card. Let's pretend you actually have to have proof you have been here 3 years for that to happen.

Look to other states that do the same thing, one of our largest, California is included. If you want exact numbers, I can pull them out based on the states that allow this but I'll tell you, it will reflect more towards reality than my conservative number.

I would hazard a guess at between 4-12 million voters who actually have no Constitutional right to vote. Enabled, encouraged and empowered by demoract ruled state governors, legislaters and propped up by incentives from democrat presidential administration who pump in funds to the states that put this out.

Acting as if you're clueless that this happens every day all day won't do much for your opinion in my estimation but, who knows.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I would hazard a guess at between 4-12 million voters who actually have no Constitutional right to vote.

Oh, now it's quite a lot more than 2 million.
You are welcome to your hazardous guess.
In lieu of evidence.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Gryphon66

"We" are the many people you insult when you assert you know more than everyone else.

You're full of sugar. First of all, you only speak for yourself, and second, I've never claimed anything even close to that BS. If you can't tell something at least faintly resembling the truth, don't talk to me.

They are not two completely different things. Voter fraud is when a voter commits fraud. If enough voters commit fraud and the governing bodies of the election know it and do nothing about it, that is election fraud. Nice try.

Nope, not even close. Voter fraud is when an individual takes any action regarding voting in the polling place except exercising the right to their one vote in one election (multiple votes, voting in someone else's name, etc. etc.). Voter fraud MIGHT be affected just a tiny bit by requiring ID and registration, EXCEPT for the fact that IDs can be faked and registrations can be manipulated. Election fraud is a constellation of offenses which might include malfeasance in the polling place by staff, voting machine manipulation, collusion among several individuals either within or without the election commission, manipulation of absentee votes, etc. .... ID, etc. has ZERO EFFECT on election fraud. Completely different aspects.

Do I have evidence of willful ignorance? Yes. Go find a mirror...

Yes, I luv you too. Not. I see you've abandoned any attempt at appearing to be making a valid argument. No, I don't agree with your Trump-induced, right-wing BS. That's the only thing you've been right about so far.

Yes you did comment on voter ID laws. You said as far as you know there are is no place where you can vote without an ID. I showed you a map of states that do not enforce voter ID laws. Or did the connection elude you?

Half right (again.) I mentioned Voter IDs AND registrations. You are aware that in almost every district, voters are checked in (registered) in some manner? Or did your ability to read fail you, strategically, at that moment?

Voter fraud is trotted out because republicans lose elections... And I guess it was the republicans speaking through hillary for two years following the 2000 election that it took her to acknowledge the results?

I will say this for you: I love how you take nothing but wishful thinking and portray it as fact while simultaneously declaring any opposing views as unsubstantiated and laughable.

Nice dodge on being so selective with what you call "insignificant" which seems to quantify something you follow up by saying does not exist. I don't blame you for trying to dodge that. You would look pretty stupid otherwise...

Wow, you know, it's not that I think I'm always right, but you do certainly seem to be wrong about a great many things.

Wrong about the difference in voter fraud and election fraud.

Wrong about what I've said.

Wrong about your own spurious claim after spurious claim....

I can see why you feel the way you do: it's called PROJECTION.

Take care.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
...no evidence? It's been given many times in the past from both sides...and yet people still choose to ignore it.

Soros has the voting machines...I say move back to paper...lol

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
...no evidence? It's been given many times in the past from both sides...and yet people still choose to ignore it.

Soros has the voting machines...I say move back to paper...lol

There has never been any proof of significant voter fraud on a national level despite heavy investigation at the national, state and local level.

Soros doesn't own any voting machines; this is simply false.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
In lieu of evidence.

Evidence - schmevidence.

Lynch mobs require no stinkin' evidence.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

would hazard a guess at between 4-12 million voters who actually have no Constitutional right to vote. Enabled, encouraged and empowered by demoract ruled state governors, legislaters and propped up by incentives from democrat presidential administration who pump in funds to the states that put this out.

Oh...I like to guess too...can I play?

I guess it's between 0 - 10,000 illegal votes nationwide.

Actually, my guess has more evidence than yours.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm really tuned in on this.....I have 18 to 28 % fraud and the software to count all these votes.......capable of 53% manipulation....I'm a math and logic guy, yep.

And I think it's smart to give more software back door access to the vote officers....yezz

edit on 24-10-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 24-10-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 24-10-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you fong kidding me!?!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why does everyone seem to forget the fact that you have to be registered to vote? If you are illegal and have an ID you STILL cannot register to vote. The only state that does not have voter registration is North Dakota - If I see an extra 10 million votes from there, then I'll start worrying.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The naysayers here are either naive or being intentionally obtuse.

We have a system in most states where you don't have to show ID. Votes aren't tracked back to the individual person. So no proof or evidence is being recorded. Anything can happen. Yet they are SO sure no fraud is occurring (with no evidence being recorded) we don't need to be bothered to even attempt to put any safeguards in place that would prevent fraud. Basic things that every US citizen has, like a form of ID.

Must be nice to live in that rainbow world with unicorns that piss beer.

With the Wiki and Anonymous leaks proving so many things correct that we have suspected (widespread media collusion with Democrats, protesters paid to incite violence at Trump rallies) I don't find it a stretch at all that they would also A) pay people to vote and B) pay them to vote multiple times all over their city.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think the illegal aliens who vote are exactly who they claim to be as registered voters. They are not voting fraudulently, just illegally. So the Democrats see themselves as being technically right about fraudulent voting.

Strange, as voter ID laws were being passed, the Democrats all the sudden were fighting to get illegal aliens valid driver's licenses. It was just a random thought for debate.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

If all the players are controlled by one puppet-master then you don't need to worry about voter fraud which is just a misdirection.
edit on 25/10/2016 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yep, and Seth Rich's boss was heralding automatic voter registration as mentioned here, while at the same time being against voter ID laws.

So here we have the person who's the National Director of Voter Protection at Democratic National Committee pushing against Voter ID laws which require a valid ID in order to vote but at the same time they are pushing for people to be automatically registered when they get a drivers license.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yep, and Seth Rich's boss was heralding automatic voter registration as mentioned here, while at the same time being against voter ID laws.

So here we have the person who's the National Director of Voter Protection at Democratic National Committee pushing against Voter ID laws which require a valid ID in order to vote but at the same time they are pushing for people to be automatically registered when they get a drivers license.

The Soros-funded Brennan Center for Justice really likes Automatic Voter Registration, too:
The Case for Automatic Voter Registration

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Nice OP.

I think it is similar to the case of people that say that welfare fraud doesn't exist.

I don't think I've ever heard anybody, ever, say that welfare fraud doesn't exist. It's just that if you're a middle class tax payer, you may lose a penny a month or so to it, and there's no reason to make an issue of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: butcherguy

Nice OP.

I think it is similar to the case of people that say that welfare fraud doesn't exist.

I don't think I've ever heard anybody, ever, say that welfare fraud doesn't exist. It's just that if you're a middle class tax payer, you may lose a penny a month or so to it, and there's no reason to make an issue of it.

No fraud should be tolerated nor corruption. If it is tolerated, well look at the presidential race?

Improper welfare payments, including fraud, are estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion in fiscal year 2015. This estimate is based on reports from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) , The General Accounting Office (GAO) [ii], and other federal agencies.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Who says welfare fraud is tolerated? Who says voter fraud is tolerated?

And where did the italics come from?

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join