It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There is Absolutely No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm in favor of a National ID card with RFID chip. Are you?

Doesn't really matter if one is in favor of it or not at this point, the REAL ID Act passed a while ago. I think states that aren't compliant by next year will have the citizen flying privileges revoked, without an alternative ID like RFID passports.

Why not incorporate voting rights with the IDs?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

You are confusing a privilege with a right?

Believe it or not, there are US citizens who have never been on an airplane. And some who can produce no official record of birth.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They do have DNA, maybe it's time to update, get everyone in the system nice and proper?

I'm not confusing anything, if flying was a right, then a 'no-fly' list without due process would not stand. Unless I'm mistaken, and you consider voting to be a privilege?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No. Voting is a right. That's why having to provide a specific type of ID could be considered problematic. It sort of goes along with the notion of presumption of innocence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against identity verification at a polling place. As far as I know, that's required in all states.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I'm in favor of a National ID card with RFID chip. Are you?

Doesn't really matter if one is in favor of it or not at this point, the REAL ID Act passed a while ago. I think states that aren't compliant by next year will have the citizen flying privileges revoked, without an alternative ID like RFID passports.

Why not incorporate voting rights with the IDs?

Sounds logical to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why would we expect there to be "evidence"?

In this thread, Clint Curtis states that the hacking program is not detectable.

Election rigging redux: Clint Curtis' sworn testimony.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It wouldn't be the first right that has ID restrictions placed on it.

Wouldn't any of those concerns apply to other enumerated rights?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here

October 1, 2016

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Clint Curtis' claims are arguable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Seems that Illinois has been lax in purging their voter rolls.

I wonder why, though, there were so many verification requests in Illinois and how many of those requests were duplicates.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Wouldn't any of those concerns apply to other enumerated rights?

Yes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is

Help America Vote Verification (HAVV) Transactions by State for Week Ending October 01, 2016

These are new registrations for the week ending 10/01/2016, the prior week they had 1635 dead people register.

I could see a few here or there due to people getting bit of dyslexia when writing their numbers down and that end up matching to a dead persons SSN, but to have 5 thousand within the space of two weeks? It defies the odds of probability.

Looking at the totals going back to 2011, which is as far back as they have data:

TOTALS 27,910,037 693 11,600,588 16,311,753 16,197,862 111,141 2,143 4 603

That's 111,141 matches to dead peoples SSNs. Not a lot in the overall total, but if within key states, enough to make a difference in the electoral college.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

That's 111,141 matches to dead peoples SSNs.

No.

States must only submit a request to us for new voters who do not present a valid driver’s license during the voter registration process. HAVV verifies the accuracy of the name, date of birth, and last four digits of SSN submitted and sends an indication of whether our records show the individual as deceased.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Did you miss this

Single Match Found – Deceased: The total number of verification requests where there is only one match in our records on name, date of birth, and last four digits of the SSN, and the number holder is deceased.
?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No. I'm quite aware that they only look at the last four digits.
That's why I highlighted it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. Voting is a right. That's why having to provide a specific type of ID could be considered problematic. It sort of goes along with the notion of presumption of innocence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against identity verification at a polling place. As far as I know, that's required in all states.

Give me a break, over 2 million illegal citizens are registered to vote. You should need a valid drivers license / Id card for the state you wish to vote in plus a social security card.

Asking people to prove they are qualified American voters isn't racist.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Give me a break, over 2 million illegal citizens are registered to vote.

Citation needed.

Trump doesn't count.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"We" are the many people you insult when you assert you know more than everyone else.

They are not two completely different things. Voter fraud is when a voter commits fraud. If enough voters commit fraud and the governing bodies of the election know it and do nothing about it, that is election fraud. Nice try.

Do I have evidence of willful ignorance? Yes. Go find a mirror...

Yes you did comment on voter ID laws. You said as far as you know there are is no place where you can vote without an ID. I showed you a map of states that do not enforce voter ID laws. Or did the connection elude you?

Voter fraud is trotted out because republicans lose elections... And I guess it was the republicans speaking through hillary for two years following the 2000 election that it took her to acknowledge the results?

I will say this for you: I love how you take nothing but wishful thinking and portray it as fact while simultaneously declaring any opposing views as unsubstantiated and laughable.

Nice dodge on being so selective with what you call "insignificant" which seems to quantify something you follow up by saying does not exist. I don't blame you for trying to dodge that. You would look pretty stupid otherwise...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

States are the problem, you see, within each democratic controlled state, they make it legal for non citizens to vote, usually through loopholes in producing identification. Not surprisingly because all Illegals vote democrat. I know it's hard to accept but stop blowing smoke up peoples backside, it's happening and it's happening on a broad scale and is something I would label as voter fraud.

First link

Second link

Third link

Fourth link

Fith link

Sixth link

Seventh link

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The DNC/Clinton Campaign/Mainstream Media - All our involved in manipulating election results. Hot off the presses!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join