It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalking Big Black Triangles in the Mojave Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I came across the blog post/article and I don't think I've seen it posted on ATS

www.otherhand.org...

First of all, does anyone know what this facility exactly is, some kind of radar facility possibly? Maybe something to do with the China Lake NAWS or Goldstone.

35°32'32.2"N 117°15'47.7"W

Furthermore, it has an interesting picture of something very big and black sitting in front of it (kind of like a big B-2 bomber), but seeing as there is no runway in the area and it is a fairly small and very isolated facility, it certainly seems a bit peculiar. It may just be absolutely nothing, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have always gone with the airship theory.

And this idea seems pretty solid and makes sense.

Kinda like the old barage ballon idea used in london in WW2 but pimped up and with its own radar and anti radar capability.

Might be why we see them hovering over citys as in the event of nuclear war thess could form a ICBM defence.

Be a nice thought to think if Russia launched there nukes they would all end up harmlessly spiralling out of control.
edit on 23-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

Could you please put some toppings on your thread and a little more effort..
Take some screenshots of what you are talking about and post them on along with your thread
Make a introductions, a presentation, a ending, a conclusion...
Add colors and fireworks..

I spent a lot of time here and these low effort threads disrespect the others that do

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I can't say i've been pursued by any big black triangles.

I would be highly suspicious if i were. And seeing as the

Gov't has only tried to cover up any of them that 'have'

been witnessed by the public, only adds to the mystery.

I will say i don't feel good about them, at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Bud, I think you dropped your pompoms

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: Spacespider

Bud, I think you dropped your pompoms

So who are you ?
The guardian of the galaxy ?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I know this is near China Lake, but I think it's in the public area and not behind a gate post. Why not drive out there and see?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

There's a radome to the north of those coordinates.

The 'black thing' looks like it's the building.

ETA:

www.chinalaketechnologies.org...

www.loc.gov...

edit on 23/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

There's a radome to the north of those coordinates.

The 'black thing' looks like it's the building.

The wooden towers are right down the road too.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I know we did some excavating in China Lake back in 80's remember lot's of construction there in late 70,Edwards was another,lot's of restricted areas,just topography sheets,so what ever they are building we never saw a rendition,remember SR-1 took last flight when we were a few miles away,so thinking underground bases in desert,kind of like near Huntington Beach

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This whole concept is questionable if without foundation as an explanation for triangles. I lack time this morning, but he reports of a friend seeing a large triangle and a small jet behind it moving at modest speed. That report completely blows a hole in the concept of triangles being a radar station of some sort rigged in an airship. An airship could not be moving any faster than a normal automobile on the street and a jet following it yet? So the manner of motion by that so-called airship is pretty damned impressive and should be remarked upon for that feature along without other elaboration.

Also, it completely ignores the history or triangles that have been with us since at least the mid-1980s with hundreds of sightings as the craft moved low, slow and silently over the head of startled citizens. If they are part of a radar system, why would they move so frequently over the interior of the US and frequently at lower altitudes than any aircraft?

The triangles, the orbs, and other strange vehicles and objects we see overhead that move without wings and normal propulsion methods are never going to be explained by conventional wisdom from the aviation crowd that looks no further into the phenomena than what the aerospace industry wants them to look. Triangles are outside the parameters of what you are supposed to believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Years ago i was a security officer out there at china lake echo range

land site is a russian sam radar site.
sea site #1 and #2 are russian ship board radar sites
sea site #1 is 1960 to 1970 russian ship combat radars.

sea site #2 is 1980s to 2000s russian ship combat radars.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Crazy that with all the low observable craft, that there are not more photos.

new topics

top topics

join