It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Firefights, Airstrikes, and Battles: Highlights of World War 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Man I should do a thread just for Aleppo, the Russians are showing the world EVERYTHING from both sides. This stuff is, well I am glad I don't know anybody there. Wouldn't wish this stuff on anyone.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, some serious clashes, heavy shelling, and other reports from the front in Aleppo.

Plus Russia just stomped some serious ass in the last 24 hours.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Etherguide

here some details

Published on Nov 15, 2016

The Russian military has launched a large-scale operation against terrorists stationed in Homs and Idlib provinces of Syria, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said. Terrorist positions have been hit with cruise missiles from the frigate ‘Admiral Grigorovich.’ The strikes are targeting factories and arms depots operated by the jihadists in Syria.

And this one has some shots of the targets hit. Nice.

And the Syrian Army was attacked with chemical weapons a couple days ago, more Chlorine going by the reports.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Lets not forget there is an information war as well.

At this point, I suspect what they are calling hospitals are merely fortified locations where they continue to fight from, while treating their wounded. Basically you setup a handful of guys who been shot or caught flak damage in a room in a shot out husk of a random building. When the Syrians return fire and shell it, they claim a hospital was bombed.

Then there are allegations that protestors were rising up against the militants in East Aleppo for confiscating aid and refusing to allow them to leave, only to be cut down by machine-gun fire.

Not much corroboration though.

Something to contemplate though, whichever one of these 'children dying in hospital strikes' stories is even remotely true, maybe they should allow them to leave and stop killing the # out of them, hmm ??

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
so yesterday was my bday, but these were the battles in Aleppo. Warning, war is not pretty, cute, cool or fun.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is all footage from opposition fighters in Syria. There is even what looks like an antique cannon mounted on a tow truck at 9:30.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

edit on 11-26-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
some Baltic war exercises with NATO member states. Lots of nice practice with tanks and infantry fighting vehicles from earlier this year.
NATO & Romanian Tanks & Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Massive NATO Build-Up In Eastern Europe.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Israel is becoming more involved it seems.
BREAKING: Israeli jet carries out airstrike near Damascus

Moments ago, an Israeli jet fired four longe-range 'Popeye' missile upon the government-held town of Al-Saboorah, west of Damascus.

The overnight explosions were so loud they could be heard by an Al-Masdar News field correspondent in downtown Damascus.

The jet did not penetrate Syrian airspace but did allegedly breach Lebanese airspace in order to come within striking range of its designated target.
UPDATE: The latest report (not confirmed by Al-Masdar's military sources) suggests the missiles struck a Hezbollah workshop for vehicles. No casualties reported as mechanics had retired for the night.

So either they were just sending a message, or the mark was not there and they got bad intel. I think it is important to take note that unlike previous years, Israel jets did not violate their airspace. At least they are being more respectful on that front, even though they had to violate Lebanese airspace to do it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join