It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stefan Molyneux: Western Civilization Will Die If Clinton Is POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The ATS people need to understand that all this talk bout WWIII and the end of western civilization is only on and in conspiracy sites NOT any MSM.

Did you hear any such kinds of questions in any of the debated?

Its only an issue for us deep State conspiracy buffs

Never lose perspective on where you are

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LOL this guy is hilarious!

Isn't this the guy who ranted in one of his videos about how the reasons why asshole men exist is because somehow it was women's fault, not the guys for you know...being assholes. Clearly the poster child for alternative intellectual minds to mold and shape their opinions after... I'll see if I can find the video

Also what an ironic thumbnail for the video, The New Colossus by Emma Lazarus mentions "Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" Suggesting heavily that refugees of all sorts are welcomed,not necessarily unvetted of course.

Overall their are much better libertarians on Youtube whom are not bat-# crazy.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's funny how both sides of the brainwashed masses keep telling me that the country/world/constitution/Life as we know it will end if Trump or Hillary is elected. We must do whatever we can to stop a Trump/Hillary presidency. It's laughable.

The reality is that life will suck a little bit for us American's either way but it really won't be that bad.

Rather than fall for the propaganda and Brainwashing I've turned off all news and am voting Third Party. Giving them matching funds and ballot access and more power and visibility for the next election. Don't fall for the Fear mongering.

Oh and don't let them try to Bully you into voting for one of these morons by telling you that third party votes are wasted. We know they are not. Think for yourselves.
edit on 23-10-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Buzzy i don't want a borderless , all brown, hermaphodite world, i truly don't believe you would but i could be wrong

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Your point is well taken; the move to a "global community" is inevitable it seems,

Exactly. PRECISELY!!

chilling though that thought might be.

Why is it "chilling"?

It isn't so much that western civilization is ending but rather that it is being severely changed and is slowly morphing into a global civilization.

And.......

So - again..........what is wrong with that?
Please explain. I'm quite confused about it all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

hermaphrodite world, lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Profusion

Most asinine premise I've seen in a long time.
Big fat fail.

Western civilization will carry on. Eventually we'll be a global community. These are growing pains in our adolescent nation.
Stop spreading such rubbish, it's ridiculous. Or if you must, go do it on prison planet or infowars. Please.

Prison planet and info wars are the same place...Alex Jones land. Why should western civilization be expected to accept immigrants who will never assimilate , because they could never accept our values ?
edit on 23-10-2016 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Why should western civilization be expected to accept immigrants who will never assimilate , because they could never accept our values ?
Refugee status lasts for 12 months in the US.

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Western civilization is doomed simply because there are people willing to even vote for Hillary, let alone the fact that she is about to be appointed President.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'll be dead in a decade or two.

Won't have to worry about it regardless.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Prison planet and info wars are the same place...Alex Jones land.

GASP!!
: Ya think? Ya don't say!!!!

Yes. They are. Thanks for pointing that out to the folks who don't know how to differentiate.

Why should western civilization be expected to accept immigrants who will never assimilate , because they could never accept our values ?

Because this is a globe and we have to learn how to get along.
It's not rocket science. It's social science. Learn to get along, or kill each other. Period. Dot com.

I choose A.
(get along)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Serious question....how does a frog get into a roof-gutter?

Seriously - today I was cleaning out the gutters, and there immersed in the black sludge/leaves mix was a frog.
How did he get up there?

No doubt this will be flagged and what-not for 'off-topic'ality, but still - it's a true story and a real question.

edit on 10/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I agreee with that whole thought process, BUT I feel technology and knowege enable it. If you aim too soon for a united world it can fail to sustain itself. Just as a nation needs to have roads and communication pathways and rules for its airways and security on its borders and so on, a worldwide united people must be able to do the same. If it fails then it will implode--become a failed state. Probably descend into war and maybe a dark age. It may someday reawaken, but names and ways will be altered.
edit on 10/23/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I agreee with that whole thought process, BUT I feel technology and knowege enable it. If you aim too soon for a united world it can fail to sustain itself. Just as a nation needs to have roads and communication pathways and rules for its airways and security on its borders and so on, a worldwide united people must be able to do the same. If it fails then it will implode--become a failed state. Probably descend into war.

Truer words have never been typed out.
Yes. We have to keep up.
Just like we have to keep up with climate change, and bee-endangerment, and refugee welcoming and protection, and corrupt aristocrat prosecution, and birth control issues, and freedoms for all people to go to school, get health care, be married, have access to clean water and food......

all that stuff.

PEOPLE!! This is NOT HARD! We have all the tools we need!! WHY IS IT NOT HAPPENING?

Oh. Right.

Religion. Greed. Corruption. Lack of education. Fear. Hatred. Bigotry. Idiocratic thinking. All of that ....... and yet you all persist.

We have to do this.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Western civilization stemmed from earlier forms of capitalism and grew stronger because of industrial capitalism.

Global capitalism is the result of industrial capitalism and is dependent on the same.

Global capitalism has led to military powers preying on weaker countries, the threat of a resource crunch, and environmental damage coupled with global warming. One of the effects of combinations of these problems is mass immigration.

Thus, western civilization will not "die" because of Clinton or otherwise because of Trump but will be the source of its own demise.

As for these politicians, they are no different from each other as they and the rest of the world's population are dependent on the same global economy to survive and to thrive.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

OMG! Did Michael Nostra-frickin'-damus Stipe say, "Team by team reporters baffled, Trumped, tethered, cropped.

Look at that low playing!...".

edit on 10/24/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Rather than fall for the propaganda and Brainwashing I've turned off all news and am voting Third Party. Giving them matching funds and ballot access and more power and visibility for the next election. Don't fall for the Fear mongering.

Oh and don't let them try to Bully you into voting for one of these morons by telling you that third party votes are wasted. We know they are not. Think for yourselves.

I'm right there with you.

As for the OP, I actually find this funny. There's only so much people can cry "the sky is falling!" before it loses all credibility. I've lived through 3 "once in a lifetime" financial crises; seen multiple leaders be demonized as "The AntiChrist"; seen many failed "End of Days/Rapture" predictions; and have listened to people all my life warn of the "WW3!!!". Blah blah blah.

Western civilization won't die; it will continue to adapt. It's like people don't realize that the Roman Empire was not only multicultural, but it included lands on 3 separate continents (Europe, Africa, and Asia). And even the major religion of "Western civilization" is an import from North Africa and Western Asia! LOL

That's what makes it so funny to me. Westerners complain about the "fall" of Western civilization while sporting Asian and African names, following the teachings of Asian and African prophets and religious figures, using Arabic numerals, eating foods grown in "3rd world countries", wearing clothing that was made in non-Western countries, using computers that were made in non-Western countries, etc. LOL

ETA: From my perspective, "Western Civilization" has always been about adopting & assimilating ideas from other cultures. Even many parts of the Greco-Roman pantheon had their roots in Egyptian mythology. The UK & India shared medical knowledge during the 1800s, just as Europe as a whole assimilated many ideas from the Babylonian sciences and the academic teachings of the Islamic Golden Age.
edit on 24-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Sillyolme

90% of the recent offerings on ATS have been nothing but troll bait.

The entire Clinton voter base is troll bait, you gotta love the free pass on consistent insults and putting Trump and his supporter's down.
Sympathy for the Devil(clinton)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
... not to mention the vapid ignorance that places the entire value of "western civilization" hanging from an alt-right America.

Great Britain, Europe, etc., just *might* have a bit to do with "Western" values ... (not to mention, Canada and probably Australia).

This is MAFTA (More absurdity from the absurd.)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: TonyS

Your point is well taken; the move to a "global community" is inevitable it seems,

Exactly. PRECISELY!!

chilling though that thought might be.

Why is it "chilling"?

It isn't so much that western civilization is ending but rather that it is being severely changed and is slowly morphing into a global civilization.

And.......

So - again..........what is wrong with that?
Please explain. I'm quite confused about it all.

What's wrong with it, is the little problem of what kind of civilization we will end up with.

You think all them 2nd and 3rd and 4th world countries will lift up civilization as a whole across the globe?

Please tell the class how you see it all laid out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join