It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stefan Molyneux: Western Civilization Will Die If Clinton Is POTUS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

youtube.com...

I realize Clinton's name is never mentioned in the video above. Clinton supports mass immigration, so it's clear what's being discussed.

I think a slippery slope argument is being used. The problem is that it may be valid in this case.

It's probably more realistic to say that Trump as POTUS would help hold off the end of Western Civilization. I think it will happen eventually the way things are going.

There are other Hillary Clintons waiting in the wings. It would be foolish to think people like that won't get their way eventually.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
don't worry, she wont be

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Stefan Molyneux: Western Civilization Will Die If Clinton Is POTUS

Oh my, oh my!
The sky is falling.... again...

Seems to me that there is MUCH of "western civilization' (a debateable oxymoron) that is better off seen in the rear-view mirror of history!
Good riddance, says I! *__-

It's going to have to get plenty worse ('uncomfortable') before it gets 'better'!
That means that whomever you vote for, making no difference, the pain's a'comin'!
'Birth pains'!

I can see why the 'elite' are terrified, though...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Man SM makes me feel guilty!

Thanks for posting i really enjoyed the clip, I sort of shunned SM when Thunderfoot tore him a new one.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
When did "Western Civilization" become the sole provenance of WASPs?

I mean really.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Western civilization is losing its principles, but the culprit isn't foreigners, it's westerners. Western masochism will stop being masochistic when they meet a real sadist.

Give this book a shot:

Tyranny of guilt
edit on 23-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Stefan Molyneux. A white canadian that has a negative view on immigration...

Got it?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
did he tell us specifically what we're supposed to do to save western civ? cuz i dont remember hearing anything specific at all.

did he tell us what the problems were that needed fixing?

thats the problem with most motivational speakers, spokespersons, politicians, pastors etc.......heavy on admonition and light on details and practical steps/strategies for how to actually do it.

so again...what exactly are the problems and what exactly are the solutions?

and i dont think who we pick for president is the magic bullet.....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply all
I decided to take back my post and not participate in this discussion because it's troll bait.
edit on 10232016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

he has tons of videos talking about things to do. He is one of the biggest advocates of never hitting your child, brings on doctors and researchers to discuss the effect of physical punishment.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So Trump has suddenly become the Bruce Willis that can save the world, and all you have to do is vote ? That is so grotesque on so many levels (grotesque = something scary and funny at the same time, like a bloody clown). But it's Molyneux so I am not surprised.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

He is one of the biggest advocates of never hitting your child, brings on doctors and researchers to discuss the effect of physical punishment.

that right there is some bullsh@@. i was a hellion when i was young, i was never afraid of any authority. yea i hated being whipped with a switch or belt. but the only thing that kept me from being worse than i was, what will momma do if she finds out.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Its a fitting punishment for western "civilization" to die. That is why a I want Clinton to be elected... people need to be punished for even considering her. I mean its true Trump is a rude jerk and doesn't know any policies that would help improve anything, but his is not a raging psychopathic killer. Its too funny watching people who say we can't trust each other so we need federal laws and big government have some raging psychopath run their lives. I mean what a joke LOL.

I'll just laugh as America falls because the government is such a funny joke. Lies are truth. War is peace. LOL. Yeah, sure. Its ironic and funny. Its the Three Stooges Show. They expect the best by hitting each other with heavy tools and I laugh. The USA is the 300,000,000 stooges show.

There are ways that actually work. They are proven ways. The golden rule. The non-aggression principle, and libertarian economics. But the hell if that will ever happen on the show. I say make the best of it and grab a bag of popcorn because life is full of suffering and we need to make the best of it to stay happy and healthy. I say relish in the collective punishment of the Clinton-Bush oligarchy. Life is unfair.
edit on 23-10-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Most asinine premise I've seen in a long time.
Big fat fail.

Western civilization will carry on. Eventually we'll be a global community. These are growing pains in our adolescent nation.
Stop spreading such rubbish, it's ridiculous. Or if you must, go do it on prison planet or infowars. Please.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Stefan Molyneux. A white canadian that has a negative view on immigration...

Got it?

He is a highly intelligent man with many videos covering all of the disaster going on lately. Oh, he also uses facts and logic so libs might get triggered if they view his channel. As to the OP, we are heading in that direction.
edit on 23-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

90% of the recent offerings on ATS have been nothing but troll bait.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your point is well taken; the move to a "global community" is inevitable it seems, chilling though that thought might be. It isn't so much that western civilization is ending but rather that it is being severely changed and is slowly morphing into a global civilization.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Most asinine premise I've seen in a long time.
Big fat fail.

Western civilization will carry on. Eventually we'll be a global community. These are growing pains in our adolescent nation.
Stop spreading such rubbish, it's ridiculous. Or if you must, go do it on prison planet or infowars. Please.

Whom do you elect in a globalist world? Can you explain that part to me? Growing pains you say? That must be euphemism for torture and dystopia.
edit on 23-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join