It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I finally would actually like to see Trump win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

who exactly do you think planted him, Hillary?? Do you have any clue how bad that bridge is burned even if only fractionally true, which I know it is not. How can it? He literally is threatening her with prison, accusing her husband of rape, makers her out to be a defender of terrorists (which she is) and rapists! I don't know what world people live on to really believe friends or allies are even capable of making a relationship survive after everything that has been said. Not even money can heal those wounds.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hillary isn't losing any sleep over what's been said.

If Trump is a plant then it's more comparable to a roast or wrestling.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
And you decided this just now?

Lol, I know someone on facebook who is a die hard clinton supporter. it's all memes and rhetoric. nothing factual.

Gotta give some people time hey !!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Zombies never do.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: thebtheb

He did win by playing the roll he was assigned. Left Right paradigm is a unreal manufactured CON-struct. You familiar with confidence tricks right or a con artist?

This guy gets it. Where are the other critical thinkers?

Silenced because the only way you hear about them is by out there sources that get hounded down.

Where do you think they are? When the clinton-soros-globalists control everything you hear, you wont hear a thing besides what they want you to hear.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

Lol, I know someone on facebook who is a die hard clinton supporter. it's all memes and rhetoric. nothing factual.

I'd say they're cutting it close now aren't they?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Absolutely. Oh you can almost feel the desperation.

And clinton is evidently more and more a corruption, I can only hope a landslide vote happens and something else comes into play.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I think there's about a 20% chance that he's legit. There's a 0% chance that Hillary is.

that.

Either Trump is part of TPTB or he isn't, we know that Hillary is.
Until Trump is confirmed as a puppet then he's the only real choice.

and that.

if he's a puppet, then the choice is an illusion and it's not worth fighting over.

but if, IF, he's not, even if it's just a very remote chance, then the worst thing to do is to tell the people that the - possible - CHOICE they have, isn't really a choice at all.

even if you don't believe that it can possibly make any difference, you HAVE TO vote, because on the remote chance that it will matter, giving up your right to vote against those criminals running your country should be treated as treason.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Nice to see another one come around!

But as to your questioning Trump's honesty, what makes you do so? He has been passionately frustrated about the way the US is run for at least 30 years and often said that he would be the right man to fix it. And now that he finally steps up to the plate, you question his honesty?

All this while Hillary Clinton has been blatantly lying to the American people, the FBI, and probably everyone she ever communicated with.

It should be crystal clear by now that Trump is anti-establishment, and anyone still not seeing that this is a good thing should forever more refrain from complaining about anything at all their government pulls on them.

This is such a no-brainer!!!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

for those who still listen to Alex Jones this was Jones' first impression/theory about Trump.....that he was controlled opposition. In a way i understand why Jones latched onto the thin hope that maybe Trump was/is for real....but sadly i think there might be enough circumstantial evidence to suggest or even conclude that Trump is playing a part....but even if he isnt and he wins like others have said he will be blocked at every turn and maybe even assassinated....

heres the thing i cant get out of my head, and strangely its an observation that has even made it into the MSM and that is this:

Trump is the only or nearly the only conservative candidate that Hillary could beat because of her extreme unlikeability. That thesis appeals to many who have watched this campaign closely.

My theory is this: Trump has talked about running for president for years....maybe hes for real and he thought he would try it for fun and didnt think it would go as far as it did, then when his popularity soared he hesitated in really taking the reigns and running to win. too little too late type of thing.

OR

He was asked by shadowy figures to run interference for Clinton by doing and saying things that no serious candidate would do, knowing that the muckraking, mudslinging and general mayhem he would cause would appeal to the growing anti establishment/populist sentiment in the country, which surely the social architects are aware of and thought a Trump personality "burn it to the ground" mentality would appeal to those people and co opt them to a point, watering down the message and greasing the skids for Clinton.

For most of his campaign i remained somewhat unconvinced of either theory but leaned towards the latter. For me the main point of consideration was Trumps constant commission of the most horrible gaffes and verbal missteps one could imagine, effectively alienating every voting group except white males! To my mind this looked more calculated than accidental. I could not conceive of any person with any amount of common sense saying the things Trump has said, and even less a person who has been in the business and entertainment world as long as Trump has been. And yet, then there are stories like the one about Trump calling Lil Jon an "uncle tom" on the Apprentice and by all accounts not having a CLUE that he was using a racist term and appearing totally unaware of social convention in regards to that terms use. Examples like that muddy the waters for me a bit, i have to admit.

Is Trump really this good of an actor? I'm still not totally sure honestly, but in a way it almost doesnt matter right? If he works for "them" hes already accomplished his goal in spades....and if hes for real he STILL made a Hillary win more probable than it perhaps would have been against a different Republican candidate.

As many have aptly questioned or pointed out this campaign is so cartoonish it might just be evidence we are in some kind of matrix simulation and being the butt of some very cruel Architect jokes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Absolutely. Oh you can almost feel the desperation.

And clinton is evidently more and more a corruption, I can only hope a landslide vote happens and something else comes into play.

Patience truly is a Virtue.

No one can do the job like Trump can. Clinton is a menace to the entire Human Race.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If he is a plant why would they waste such vast amounts of money to stop him. Why would the media ruin their credibility. Why would they put a man up to rile us up to fight them?

His way of moving Congress I will guess will be to get on tv, expose them and tell people to write their congressmen.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This video is amazing!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I found it on YouTube! This should be shared so much it trends to #1

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

If Trump is a plant then it's more comparable to a roast or wrestling.

Good analogy

Trump may well be a plant but what if it's all gone wrong and he wins by so much of a landlside that the Electoral College have no choice but to make him president?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
If he is a plant why would they waste such vast amounts of money to stop him. Why would the media ruin their credibility. Why would they put a man up to rile us up to fight them?

To make it as believable as possible, word that it was true (if it is true they most certainly wouldn't want it getting out...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Then he'll be president following the same leaders as Clinton and nothing is lost.

I like Trump for the small chance that he's against TPTB.

Also as someone who believes in equal rights and looks to the feminist movement (the real one) as the most successful social change we have seen I don't like Clinton's message of "Stay with your man and you can achieve anything".

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Considering the alternative is nuclear war with Russia we better pray people wise up by the 8th.

No profit in that.

Proxy wars are all the rage. That's where there's money to be had, and in a tanking global economy, some new proxy wars are just what the Doctor ordered!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join