It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR 1284 – Las Vegas Oddsmaker Says Donald Trump Will Win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: Encryptor
All you have now is your 'Common Sense' to do the right thing, be a good person and don't take advantage of people.

You won't get very far in life not taking advantage of people. Most wealthy people have taken massive advantage. You literally have to be cold and cut throat when it comes to business. Whatever legally makes the most money, whatever manipulation of people it takes, that's how they think. That's how you have to think to even realistically view a market and sell services or a product. If everything was fair, no one would make more or have more than the next. The system is inherintly built on taking advantage of your fellow man and woman via competition. May the best dog win. May the worst dog end up on the streets.

Well, considering she's a millionaire, I'm sure he's extra quick to obey. If he stays on her good side, he's set for life. lol

Just wait till the grid goes down. These people will be instant targets for the homeless. Without their money not many
of them could survive for more than a few mths. Seriously and that's if they've prepared for such an event. Money isn't gonna last forever, and i really don't know if gold and silver will be tossed into the streets because it will become worthless. (revelations)

But i will say, it would be really stupid of people to toss silver away, it's a natural bacteria killer.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lolakabola

Yeah. It is ignored.
Completely ignored.
Why do you think that is???

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

In fantasy land.
In the real world Hillary is our next President.
Don't worry.
She'll be great.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: lolakabola

Yeah. It is ignored.
Completely ignored.
Why do you think that is???

back on track here..

People don't want another world war lolak, The only people that want that are the evil masters of the universe running this place. They have it all, now they want to play a new game.

Think .... Hunger Games.

I wouldn't doubt if one of them came up with the book/movie idea for that one.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Encryptor

In fantasy land.
In the real world Hillary is our next President.
Don't worry.
She'll be great.

I'm sorry, but Cows aren't allowed to be President. Hillary is a mixed up one because she would just love to milk you for all you're worth. And the funny part is, is that you'd willingly let her do it. OMG my brain hurts just thinking about that!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Hey you can whore your way off the street too.
How disgusting .
Most women would rather go hungry.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I forgot to add, free healthcare for all women. We'll get away with it by limiting it to a range of child bearing years, legal of course so 18-45 let's say. We'll say it's for the childrens that are going to be born but give an option for free abortion anyways.

If you're a guy and can't afford the expensive healthcare system we have, you can go take a nice seat on that curb over there and wait patiently until you die.

I could actually see Clinton trying to do something similar to this. All of her initiatives will be aimed at what's popular; women with minorities in a distant second place. If you're a white guy you're just screwed unless you're a feminist sympathizer.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Let me just add, that Clinton hates Women and Men. I should have mentioned that 2 pages back.

She's a walking Freakazoid Frankentinian mess. Her Values.. she doesn't have any. Her opinions? are worse than the back end of a Donkey with hives. Her Stance? is even worse than that. Her Vulgar treatment of Humanity? renders one speechless where one never knew that was even possible.

So you see, she hates everyone equally,(and small furry animals) unless they're in the same disgusting class she is.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
ONLY Trump can fix this.

And Fix it He Will.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I dunno, I cautiously hope you're right but he's up against the seated President and his political pride and joy, his white girl that he beat in a previous election. Okay, that's not a pun on black guys beating white women or anything, it just kinda sounded that way. That'll be hard if even some of the rigging claims are true. Who knows what they'll do on the utter chaos of election day.

Mainstream liberal news polls like CNN of course have Hillary winning. Fox news webpage doesn't really post articles about polling numbers too much, and then I see pics on here of polls that show Trump ahead. Are these some obscure right wing polls? I guess you can't trust polls but it'd be interesting to analyze the previous polls before the previous elections and see how often they were correct.

I think CNN already does that, that's why there's always a little meter towards the bottom of the article showing the percentage chance of Trump or Hillary becoming President and they always have her at like 80%.
edit on 10/23/2016 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I want to believe ....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM