It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day I Died.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The day I died came very unexpected, to say the least. After all I was only 3 years old and had not yet had a single thought about death.

But there I was, 10 octillion atoms within my cells organizing themselves to shut down. I had a dislodged jaw, a fractured skull and a broken neck. My senses were still intact and my brain registered sounds via the ear canals.

I heard loud chattering coming in closer from the distance while I felt a cold blade piercing at my skin in the region of my heart. I knew this to be death about to have me when those noises grew clearer and manifested themselves into about ten or twenty black angelic type of otherworldly beings; maybe nuns, as my young comprehension seemed to categorize them. The tallest of them shouting at death to take its leave, accusing it of not being sure when it’s supposed to take a victim's life and when not.

“Go sort your entries” I heard the angel say. Death disappeared at once and the black veiled beings gave their attention to me. They started clapping their hands, some rhythmically, others as in chaos, producing negative and positive vibrations. My skeleton’s frequency was affected by this and quickly disengaged connections to the rest of my body, leaving me feeling like a jelly fish.

”This is a perfect corpse just super ready and pliable”, “perfect in the way it is stretched out”, “stop the atoms now, revitalize the cells, the life force has to be saved”, “still so young”, “time to manifest new bones”. I heard all kinds of suggestions and felt their focus burning inside my body; others supported their dark friends with singing the songs of my life.

Meanwhile my mother was in disbelief. “No” “No”, she only just had screamed, “not into the tree”, but it had been too late. My little feet moved too fast running down the slope of a hill where we only just had been playing. I aimed to run into a tree that would stop my speeding legs. I knew I would not make it into my mother’s arms that had encouraged me to fly into them.

My mother was distraught. Devastated. She tried to make me breathe, to live, to laugh again as just before. But I wouldn’t. She had laid me on my back and had caressed me, had whispered in my ear to live. “Live, live!”. She pleaded with god to save me. But nothing changed. Finally she had looked at her dead child and it was her who had changed.

She scooped me up into her arms to take me to the nearest hospital, to a doctor. To have her child pronounced dead. I looked at the black nuns and said fair well. “It’s not going to be easy”, they said as they faded away. It was only me who saw my first skull and bones stay behind underneath that deadly lifesaving pine.

When the doctors at the hospital told my mother that there is nothing wrong with me, she knew that could not be right. The second shock hit her hard and changed her to even worse. She felt scared of me.

“This is not my child”, she yelled. She could not think of anything else anymore. After a few days of torture she took what she believed to be of the devil and placed me on the steps of an orphanage.

I recognized the black angelic nuns straight away and loved them for the memory I had. But I could never figure out why they did not recognize me and why they were mean to me for the next ten years of my life.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Wow.

So sad.

I felt it was very intense.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

thanks for your interesting reply

intense

i guess i was out to get an extreme story across, now, being passionately affected by the season

i guess i indulged

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow, well done! Very interesting!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

thank you

thank you for reading and your comment

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Totally grasped me and let me wanting for more. That was a great enthralling beginning....more please.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Your tale of woe has induced,
a poetic response for thee.

End of Life will come for You all,
but it will never come for Me.

For I will live on eternally with,
the life forces I will get from You.

It will happen to You all one day or night,
there is nothing to avoid it You can do.

I will be empowered evermore,
even from Your last breath.

I will live forever more,
for I am known as Death...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Totally grasped me and let me wanting for more. That was a great enthralling beginning....more please.

ha !

i was astonished myself, when i wrote that the nuns were mean for 10 years. why did i not just end with "they were mean to me" ? maybe to have space to continue the story....

thanks Justso

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

thanx for your mighty reply, great words. i totally agree with that deadly talk of death. i will welcome death in due time and wish it good luck with our life force, it sure is part of us all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
1974 for me.

The Flash. Ever since the things of this world fade in every way.

I ache to glance again. I fear that I will.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You are welcome! I used that reply and posted it in it's own thread. I gave You credit for inspiring it! Thank You for that!!!
Go HERE to Read, and to see your credit I gave!!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

You are welcome! I used that reply and posted it in it's own thread. I gave You credit for inspiring it! Thank You for that!!!
Go HERE to Read, and to see your credit I gave!!

yes, i came across that post earlier on today on my tour d'ats and was astonished and thankful

top topics

join