It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm voting for Trump and you should too.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

I am with you.

A vote for Hillary is at best a vote for a huge, corrupt and authoritarian Government and at worst a nuclear war (which sadly looks more and more likely).

I literally can't understand why ANYONE would vote for Hillary. She is a corrupt piece of filth.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Time is running out.

I have absolutely no idea who to vote for.

I am really struggling this time...I could have voted Wednesday but, will likely put this off until the very last second. I can't be the only one?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Please explain to me how Trump is a racist.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well, this is without a doubt the first time you and I have ever agreed I think. That said, the funny thing about me is that I have no passion in my views, honestly. I operate almost like a Vulcan in that I analyze the situation from every view point and make a decision based on my own objective viewpoint.

The only time I have ever been able to not do this is with women and relationships. Every other issue, I look at independent of any outside influence and make my own decision. I'm a horrible republican and believe me, I'm just as horrible a democrat lol.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Please explain to me how Trump is a racist.

Oh, for Christs sake...... There is always one. I'm voting for him, that should be enough for you, bugger off please.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You say you analyze things like a vulcan. Have you given any though to trump being a plant? I've done quite a bit of research and believe he may be. Of course I can't prove it but it seems very odd that he was friendly with the Clintons for so long and suddenly has a change of heart. The change must of been recent since he donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2009.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

You say you analyze things like a vulcan. Have you given any though to trump being a plant? I've done quite a bit of research and believe he may be. Of course I can't prove it but it seems very odd that he was friendly with the Clintons for so long and suddenly has a change of heart. The change must of been recent since he donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2009.

He is a plant.... So is Hillary. You don't make it to this stage of the game if your not playing ball. Money rules the world, money buys politicians and tells them what their policies are.

Politicians are nothing more than an extension of the lobbyist group that bought and paid for them to be there.

That is the big picture I was trying to paint with this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Think anyone voting for either tRump or Killary are missing a few marbles.
both would usher in a much more authoritarian era. Don't like either of them, both want to alter (at best) parts of the bill of rights.

Im voting for a 3rd party, probably Gary. I want to help increase the
future chances of a viable 3 party candidate.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You must know what it will take to change things then. Nothing less than...well you know already.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You must know what it will take to change things then. Nothing less than...well you know already.

Yes, I know. I'm impressed that you know that about me after the rhetoric. You're sharp.

But... Everything I said is true. I'm not a visionary, just a very close student of history.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

There is no better teacher of things to come than the records of what has already past.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Of course I can't prove it but it seems very odd that he was friendly with the Clintons for so long and suddenly has a change of heart. The change must of been recent since he donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2009.

Have you never met/been introduced to someone, and they have been so

plausible, nice, agreeable, and congenial, that you have been pleased to

have met them and think they are a good addition to your circle of friends.

Then .....

A few months down the line discovered that many times things they say are

changed/changeable they seem a bit secretive/shady and you put them into

the aquaintence rather than friend category

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Putting violence on the table before that happens is reckless, irresponsible and dangerous to the country and although I know exactly where your coming from, after long consideration, I know this to be true.

The answer is actually to threaten the Govt. Washington DC ... one million citizens ... all armed to the teeth.

That is what you need right now. It is already too late for what you propose. That train has left the station. Their tactics are to divide and that is what they are doing too well.

P

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'd vote for Trump just as a big middle finger to the political establishment that runs the country like their own personal fiefdom.

A Trump victory will also pave the way for third-party candidates in the future. This is the closest thing to an actual political revolution in America.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
we have many great candidates. the NEWS MEDIA have chosen only to cover 2 of them and the American people have allowed it. yes it is the fault of the people. we as a country have allowed the media to BLIND us to the reality. i voted green. question is why are Americans not seeing this truth?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I'd vote for Trump just as a big middle finger to the political establishment that runs the country like their own personal fiefdom.

A Trump victory will also pave the way for third-party candidates in the future. This is the closest thing to an actual political revolution in America.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
voting for trump is a big middle finger to the democrats only. not to the corrupt political establishment you claim to hate. you are helping prop up one side of a two legged corrupt political system. controlled by both the republicans and the democrats. a vote for either is a vote for corruption.

the republicans and democrats control the two party rigged system a vote for trump is supporting half of the corrupt system. the only way to fix this is to stop voting for repubicans and democrats entirely

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I posted something the other day on facebook about voting third party. My cousin (who I'd thought was intelligent) said, "No. Don't vote third party. Vote for Trump or Killery will win." Look at that sentence a second and let it sink in. If you're voting for somebody to keep somebody else out you're doing it for the wrong reason. If you feel bad for voting for somebody, maybe you're doing something wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

good luck with that, buddy. unfortunately for you there a LOT of people happy and GRATEFUL for the freedoms and the lives they have. so... it's gonna be hard to rally up those millions. most have families, young kids - have you seen war torn countries?

if you want change get involved with your local governments and quit whining on the internets. YOU made bad choices and are unhappy (that's my guess) with your lot in life, most aren't, just on the internet.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm voting for Trump and you should too.

I'm not voting for Trump or Clinton and you should too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join