It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Director Has Died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: weirdguy

everything else is a speculation, especially connecting it to wikileaks director. that thread you've linked to, has "Assange" in its title.

No #!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

O.k. Now, if some people cannot finally see how KILLERY REALLY WORKS, BY THIS ALARMING DEATH, THEN DEAR GOD, HELP OUR COUNTRY!!!!! TY for posting O.P s&f

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
First they came for WikiLeaks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a fan.

Then they came for the supposed "Alt-Right", and I did not speak out—
Because I believed that they were irredeemably deplorable.

Then they came for the Gun Owners, and I did not speak out—
Because I'm afraid of guns.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak or fight for me.

People are dying. This isn't a game.

They have their finger's in their ears and have their marching order's. How utterly sickening it is to watch tools begging for their own death by big Gov., towing the line for a simple pay check despite the writing on the wall.
So blind are the democrats they candidly run with the "alt-right" is the root of all evil just like Hitler did with the "jews" are all the problems. When you get paid to tow the line you don't care about your future, only the next check matters.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

As the old saying that I made up twenty minutes ago goes "a bear can't steal honey without being stung."

If these deaths are suspicious or malicious then wikileaks has themselves to blame. You don't just openly broadcast upcoming leaks and expect not to be targeted, and Assange needs to keep his ego in check if he doesn't want to get people arrested or worse.

Assange needs to STFU before his hubris gets someone hurt. Clandestine rebellions or agencies don't work if their leader is a braggart. Remember Jon Gotti? Loose lips sink ships and that is why we need submarines if you catch my drift
edit on 23-10-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
A 76 year old man passed away after being ill... Guys, it probably means he was sick and died..

THAT...is what THEY want you to think!!!

Sorry, just thought that would be funny.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, I at least thought that we lived in a world where we could broadcast our views, speak our minds, even point our fingers at people without threat of death.

You seem to imply that the world is based on a Soprano's TV show where people are running around with guns and the whole stage set is just one big mafia party.

Assange wouldn't expect to be killed in a just world nor should we just write him off as a dead man. There are still people in the world who assume there is justice and enlightenment and good.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Cause of death is exposure of corruption.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: Hefficide

He was 76 years old. I've read a few articles on it already and amazingly his age seems to be being ignored in favor of sensationalism.

An advanced age doesn't necessarily preclude the possibility of a nefarious end. But it certainly could be a factor.

You may be right. We could just be over reacting here. But what a perfect alibi . I mean didn't Julians lawyer commit suicide? Just saying the timing is odd . It very well could have been a message.
what message?
its not as if wikileaks have released anything pertinent.
a former first lady giving speeches isn't earth shattering to anyone with a brain.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Dude , let's kill the conspiracy on this one, it says right in the link he died from lung cancer

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
One page in and it looks as if nobody read the first line of the actual article. It says he died of lung cancer!

Doesn't sound so suspicious to me.....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
This is the third death within the organization since April.

Assange tweeted his picture earlier today without providing an explanation.

Later, news came out that Gavin Macfadyen died today.

He was a brilliant man, a defender of truth, and a champion of true journalism.

No cause of death has been given.

Link: tcij.org...

Warning to Assange, without killing him personally? Because killing him personally would certainly cause out cry globally. So this is their only way to get at him for now I guess........

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Dude , let's kill the conspiracy on this one, it says right in the link he died from lung cancer

Yeah but what it DOESN'T tell you is that Hillary got him addicted to smoking.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Rip for justice
edit on 0b01America/ChicagoMon, 24 Oct 2016 07:37:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Oct 2016 07:37:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm sorry for your loss. Sounds like you two were close.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A message to Assange or natural...? I'm willing to guess that maybe a little of both

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just an FYI, CIJ is saying he died of lung cancer.

CIJ - Gavin MacFadyen

Saturday 22nd October, 18:30

We are extremely sad to announce the death of Gavin MacFadyen, CIJ’s Founder, Director and its leading light. Gavin died of lung cancer surrounded by loved ones in London on Saturday 22nd Oct 2016.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join