It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Director Has Died

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: carewemust

You might be amazed to learn that sometimes people just die of natural causes. It's not always Hillary's fault (or Obama's fault).

You're welcome.

You're right, FuggleHop. Not every death is at Hillary's hands. But it's sad that so many mysterious deaths have surrounded Bill and Hillary over the past 3 decades, that they're considered suspects, right off the bat. It's hard to believe that someone so mistrusted has advanced to the cusp of being our President, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Nowhere in my opening post did I over react or mention that his death was suspicious.

I reported a news event.

If anyone is over reacting, it's you.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Trump is 70 and Hillary is 68, should we be expecting them to just drop dead tomorrow? No. Would it be a shocker? Not if Hillary did with her health symptoms. If Trump did, considering the actual threats, now that would be yuge.
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Trump is 70 and Hillary is 68, should we be expecting them to just drop dead tomorrow? No.

God I hope so!😙

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Totally agree.

And WikiLeaks has had a big week--- with rumors of Asssange's death, his Internet being cut off, etc.

So, yeah, it's natural to question this latest event.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If this year has proven anything it is that it is just as ignorant and dangerous to blindly reject a so-called conspiracy theory as it is to blindly accept it. I'm not saying there were any nefarious circumstances here, but we are in an era where all things should be considered and any official narrative should be met with a healthy dose of skepticism.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Amen.

It seems to be cool around here to NOT question things anymore.

Hello? WikiLeaks has had one serious week and now this?

Question it!!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Replying to keep up. So sad for the wiki team. Hoping they double down if the death is of suspicious origin.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Trump is 70 and Hillary is 68, should we be expecting them to just drop dead tomorrow? No.

If I were younger, or employing a staff of thousands of CTR folks, I'd have made this point first.

It's too coincidental to be written off as a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Did Hillary Clinton Suggest a Drone Strike to Stop WikiLeaks Founder, Julian Assange?

True Pundit reported Sunday that State Department officials revealed that Clinton asked, “Can’t we just drone this guy” at a Nov. 23, 2010, meeting with other officials. The report said Clinton’s suggestion was met with laughter, but also said Clinton was clearly “fuming” at WikiLeaks’ continued leaking of confidential State Department cables that she had signed.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Gavin MacFadyen (born 1940, died Oct 22, 2016 (age 76)) was an American investigative journalist and filmmaker. He was the Director of the Centre for Investigative Journalism (CIJ) at Goldsmiths, University of London, an Advisor to the UK whistleblower support group The Whistler, and a Trustee of the Courage Foundation.

In recent years, his work focused on facilitating and protecting whistleblowing activities. He was closely linked to Julian Assange and formed the official Julian Assange Defence Committee, which raises funds to pay the legal expenses of Assange and other Wikileaks staff. He has appeared in a number of documentaries about Wikileaks, including We Steal Secrets and Julian Assange: A Modern Day Hero?
He had an amazing career: en.wikipedia.org...

76. That's a pretty good run. Anyone gets to live that long it ought to be celebrated. Anyone with his run at a career like that ought to be revered.

It's hard to imagine living another 40 years. Such a long time. Made worse we ave so many challenges as a species starting to come to a head at such a pace I have doubts the species itself will survive that long. It sounds like he pulled far more than his own weigh in helping to pave the road to help ensure we might beat the odds.

edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Possible hidden S.O.S. from Wikileaks "HILP HIM"
I think it could be related so I'm cross linking threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

it happens, but due to the circumstances, conspiracy theories are bound to follow.

heck, some of them may even be the truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

it's not.

also, stop bringing the whole "Assange is dead/Assange needs help" drama to every single thread related to wikileaks, while wikileaks claims Assange is ok. it's just mudding the waters. (i'm looking at you, IgnoranceIsntBlisss)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

I always wonder why self professed skeptics are so rarely skeptical of the official story.

"Im smart and sciency and am very skeptical of people and like to quote snopes but i never question my underlying assumptions nor am i skeptical of authority."

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

it's not.

also, stop bringing the whole "Assange is dead/Assange needs help" drama to every single thread related to wikileaks, while wikileaks claims Assange is ok. it's just mudding the waters. (i'm looking at you, IgnoranceIsntBlisss)

How do you know it's not related?
I'm not posting assange is dead in every single thread.
I'm saying the director of Wikileaks is dead.
Get your facts right or shut your whining

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Haha!

I can actually hear her say that!

Lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

it's not. that rumor started on saturday and most likely originated from 4chan (the link is in that thread).

everything else is a speculation, especially connecting it to wikileaks director. that thread you've linked to, has "Assange" in its title.
edit on 23/10/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well this is interesting

The cause of MacFadyen’s death has not yet been made public. In the original post from his wife Susan, she wrote that he had died from “a short illness,” but that line has now been removed.

The wording is very telling imho, and the fact she removed it;

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join