It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Moves To File Charges Against Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You obviously know little about big business...People might have 300 million in cash, but it is better business sense to take out a loan to purchase something. This is because certain tax laws etc... make it more profitable and decrease the risk involved to take out a loan and to be able to claim the interest.

It becomes quite complex, which is one reason why our tax code needs to be completely revamped. This is also why I NEVER donate money and instead would only donate time or resources to a non profit. They are mostly just tax havens for the wealthy.

I'm currently a COO of a 501c3 and my job is figuring out how to use the laws to benefit our organization. Ours really does primarily work towards our company's goal but when you understand the law and what many of them are legally allowed to do, it gives you pause.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well, they had to cancel the rally so someone should be held accountable to reimburse all the money that was paid to rent the venue,setup the venue etc etc. everyone who was involved in planning and executing the illegal activities that caused the event to be cancelled should be held financially accountable.

your right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression ends where other peoples right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression begins.
if you cause someone financial loss in the process of excerising your right to freedom of expression then clearly you have overstepped your right and you are legally liable to reimburse that person or persons for their loss.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now Hillary Clinton is directly implicated following the release of the 3rd Project Veritas video, I expect a court case will include people like Creamer to give evidence. Looks like the new President will be spending some time in court.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In addition to inciting riots, assault, etc., the more serious issue is voter intimidation. They were trying to keep people from attending Trump rallies to hear what he had to say, in addition to trying to make him and his followers appear to be violent. That is HUGE problem.

It's funny. One of my SJW friends is like, "even after Trump loses, we're going to remember all of those who had Trump signs on their lawn...."

I'm like, "Congratulations on advocating political persecution...not like we crossed an ocean hundreds of years ago because of it, or anything. Seems the police state is already working, and hasn't even been sworn in yet...."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Looks like the new President will be spending some time in court.

LOL. Why do people keep thinking that the law applies to Hillary? Even after this has been shown to not be the case multiple times......

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth I expect a court case will include people like Creamer to give evidence.

I suspect he will have a run in with a bar bell, or a bathroom floor.

(post by BuzzyWigs removed for a manners violation)
(post by BuzzyWigs removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How refreshing. A Republican who will not take anyone or the democrats s***. Also sue them for the extra security costs he had to pay the local police.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So you believe Hillary's camp did that?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Yeah can't wait to read his sworn depositions.
Taken....under oath.

If even one case went to court I'd be surprised.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

No it doesn't. It's list a best and worst case scenario.
Otherwise that statement also implies that the case is so weak it will be laughed out of court.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: Swills

Mate what's going on in your head?

Who wants to live in a country whose leaders are so greedily corrupt and are morally bankrupt lacking any form of dignity or Integrity that they would inflict violence on opponents and then blame the opponents........these are disgusting tactics that belong in Nazi Germany as Hitler rose to power.

What Veritas uncovered is shocking,anyone condoning it needs to get off the public water supply pronto.

They have been doing it to unions for years... Simplest way to bust 'em!

Actually, that's pretty much what they use against everyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Or suspension of disbief to swallow that bullshort

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Yeah can't wait to read his sworn depositions.
Taken....under oath.

If even one case went to court I'd be surprised.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ya know, assuming he actually pays his legal bills.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

That Woman will NEVER Enter the Oval Office Again for the Rest of Her Life . Bank on it .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

It's funny. One of my SJW friends is like, "even after Trump loses, we're going to remember all of those who had Trump signs on their lawn...."

I'm like, "Congratulations on advocating political persecution...not like we crossed an ocean hundreds of years ago because of it, or anything. Seems the police state is already working, and hasn't even been sworn in yet...."

And as the minority become more demonized, the
stragglers join up or die. Sound like Pink Floyd on
steroids:
"This one is .. " you've heard The Wall.
That's the problem with democracy gone to seed, my friend.
The tyrant is the majority. The rule of law is lost, and we
get to bicker over who's more important instead of
what.
I thought the law counted until a Constitutional Law
Professor (ok, shoot me) started using it to dismantle it.
But that's what communists do to nation states-- destroy
them with their own safeguards. Ain't it cool?
EDIT:: and in reference to what may have been a previous
avatar, Sir Water Charles Dance is The Bomb. Hope you're him.
I may even dig up a master vampire for you...
edit on 3-11-2016 by derfreebie because: Gutted from the groin to the chin... just like the USA.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join