It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Moves To File Charges Against Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 10/23/2016 by Blaine91555 because: deleted duplicate post

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Blinder's on, snide insults on. Love how the Shillary crowd get's the free pass. It's like they honestly think their "snip" doesn't stink.

The rude desperation to deflect for Hillary is amusing considering it's desperately put off on those that don't believe she's innocent.

ATS should be renamed
Abhorent Truth Shilling

Do you just copy and paste the same garbage, first off i wouldn't vote for Hillary, but thanks for trying real hard, typical response from someone who dosent do is homework before crying foul.

Do enjoy your rants, its really going to change something. Durp durp shillary da, trump is yuge durp durp.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

As of right now 15 days 18 hours 6 min. Until the polls open on the east coast. Then it's over or its the beginning of it being over for him.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
New video of hidden investigation break down. Players unmasked at rallies and hard copy evidence of payments. Quoting a comment in the YT section, "If Trump did this, he would be hammered". This really should be top news coverage right now.
But as we know, this has been going on forever; what will it take to stop it? It will probably be like this from now on with every election for the next 20-30 years. A gong show of drama.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

As of right now 15 days 18 hours 6 min. Until the polls open on the east coast. Then it's over or its the beginning of it being over for him.

There already working on there new excuses, can't wait, heres hoping ats goes back to semi normal.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Just having him off my tv will be cathartic. Not having to listen to him tell me how horrible it is to live in America and I live in a city will be a blessing. I will be happy not to hear I'm going to get shot , no SHOT! every time I walk down the street.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'd sue too. The Democrats are filthy and dirty.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788
a reply to: xuenchen

dont worry after election trumps gonna be in court plenty after 11 women have now come forward with sexual assault allegations.

he get his day in court just like bill clinton.

FTFY

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I don't know what kind of moral compass a person would have to condone what was done.

I don't know how sheltered a person must be to not know that this is the way it has always been.

Oh, just because this is how it's always been we should continue playing along like good sheep.

That kind of logic about 300 years ago would have left America part of England. That logic about 70 years ago would have led to a Fascist Europe.

That kind of thinking today, will be the down fall of Freedom.

GTFO

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is why people like Trump. He exposes the truth and fights back. Cucks like Bernie just caves and joins the corrupt establishment.

(post by ManufacturedDissent removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Trumps sues everybody. He rarely wins. With no evidence, a source that has a background of hoax videos all you have is people talking. Two people who were not even a part of the campaign just consultants who have no power. Already enough to suggest the video has also been edited as is this guys specialty to create a new narrative. I suppose it plays to the base but, again that is not going to help him.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just having him off my tv will be cathartic. Not having to listen to him tell me how horrible it is to live in America and I live in a city will be a blessing. I will be happy not to hear I'm going to get shot , no SHOT! every time I walk down the street.

Stars: 12.2k

Obvious shills are soooooooo obvious.

Sillyolyou for thinking we have even entertained the idea of you being a nonpaid shill.

I'm seeing an average of 32.58 post per day.

I'll explain math to the liars:

8 months (February 6th to November 6th, even giving you a few extra weeks to make it simple)

8 x 30 days = 240 Days

7,821 / 240 = 32.58 Post per day.

All anti-trump / defending the establishment.

Like I said, obvious shills are obvious. I truly hope you are at least a paid shill, but we all know the DNC preys on the mentally ill so it would not surprise me the least if this was one such occasion.

Lol, good detective work there kid, if you would read my post, you couldn't be able to find one that said anything nice about hillary, but don't let that stop you from posting garbage.

This message was payed and brought to you by the Canadian communist party.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

yeah mate everything's just peachy, nothing nefarious going on and Hillary is running a clean campaign, the media is being very impartial and covering the election honestly. The two guys who stepped down over the highly edited video did so because they were burned out and just needed a break.

are we living on the same planets? lol

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Did you just slip up Sillyolyou and reply with the wrong account?

I think the mods should look into this?
edit on 23-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Did you just slip up Sillyolyou and reply with the wrong account?

Lol i thought he was replying to me, eheh, but hey keep up the good work lol.

Yes i get payed in rubble's, they come in a big red envelope, and it has mao and obama on the stamp, long live communist canada lol.

The mods are already payed, there communist too, good luck with life.
edit on 23-10-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If you thought he was replying to you then you did not really read his post.

He mentions join date as well as post count, which are both quite different from yours.

I think you just outed yourself

edit on 23-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

If you thought he was replying to you then you did not really read his post.

He mentions join date as well as post count.

I think you just outed yourself

And i think your a unicorn, but hey what do i know lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

This means that personal attacks, muck raking and other such trollery will not be tolerated as the T&C is in full force. Posts will be removed as deemed appropriate and you run the quite real risk of having your posting privileges suspended -- which is far from an enjoyable experience.

Remember that posts removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

Let's please try to at least be civil. Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do not respond to this post.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join