It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being true to self.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14
What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaneously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.

This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now.theopendoorway.org...

The title of the clip is misleading - a question is asked and the answer is 'investigate incarnation first'.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

He hits on one truth, that being a 'conceptual can of worms'...whose can of worms - yours or his perceived reality that this can of worms exist (directed at everyone)?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Well stated! Being who we really are is, as far as I am concerned, vital to a real relationship. How can we have an open and honest relationship if we are lying about something so basic as who we really are? I'd rather be alone, personally than do that! With the hubby, it's 24+ years now, and we know well the quirks and flaws of one another. We have to, to be able to function together for so long.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Well stated! Being who we really are is, as far as I am concerned, vital to a real relationship. How can we have an open and honest relationship if we are lying about something so basic as who we really are? I'd rather be alone, personally than do that! With the hubby, it's 24+ years now, and we know well the quirks and flaws of one another. We have to, to be able to function together for so long.

I like how you put that. You are very wise!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RumLover

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I like how you put that. You are very wise!

Appreciated! If so, comes with age, lol!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join