It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UNHRC resolution attempt to quash Russian-Syrian anti-terrorist op in Aleppo '

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

RT: The 'war crimes' resolution on Aleppo comes during the extended humanitarian pause supported by Russia. Why do you think about the timing?

JJ: I think what they are trying to do is to take advantage of the fact that the Russians and the Syrians have voluntarily undertaken this pause. And they have problems with this because it does allow the terrorist forces there to regroup, to continue their shelling of West Aleppo, and so forth. But for their own reasons, and I think because they do care about the humanitarian concerns of the civilians in Aleppo, they have voluntarily agreed to this pause. What I think the resolution is attempting to do though, is to say "we demand," and the word is "demand" in the resolution, you make this pause permanent under the threat of war crimes charges, if you resume the offensive against the terrorists.
SOURCE

I think we all have known for some time that the UNHRC is some kind of hideous black humor being forced on the world. All you need to know is that Saudi Arabia leads it.

Protecting terrorists in the name of humanitarianism is pure evil in opinion. It's especially unthinkable when you put it in context.

Saudi-Led UN Human Rights Council Declines Inquiry Into Saudi Abuses In Yemen

Saudi Arabia gets to use the UNHRC to cover up its own terrorism while using its power to block the protection of human rights for civilians in Yemen. Meanwhile, there is an attempt to use the UNHRC to protect the human rights of terrorists in Syria.

Is the logical conclusion that according to the governments of the world increasingly only the rights of terrorists are to be respected?
edit on 22-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What's being built in my town pretty wild.

www.kxii.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kspain

That's interesting, worthy of a thread on it's own I'd say.

300,000,000 dollars is a lot of money.
edit on 22-10-2016 by RAY1990 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thing with Saudi Arabia being darlings of international (er Globalist) community is about the biggest case study in international hypocrisy ever, outside of American Imperialism in general, of course. But then again the past 40'ish year, the darkest most diabolical of the entire course (since the Native Americans anyways), has had the most to do with Middle Eastern Policy (considering the maintaining of the global heroin trade coupled with driving global jihad), and Saudi Arabia has been at the heart of it all.

Multiculturalism rox!
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Aleppo is a city I think it's safe to say war crimes may have been commited by all sides. Even with constant monitoring, smart munitions and very competent leaders civilian targets will be killed. The ends need to justify the means and that is especially so in urban warfare. Russia and Syria themselves notice a legitimate concerm for civilian infostructure and life, even if they want to spin the "terrorists don't have rights angle".

That being said though, the UN humanitarian council is a joke anyway, you are right to mention Yemen or Palestine or Sudan or any other conflict that has cases of civilians or settlements being attacked at disproprtionate force than neccessary. Plenty of cases exist of when civilian populations have been attacked and this particular council has done nothing much constructive.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Sucks only 400 civilians will survive, while Russia will have atleast 40 million.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This website won't let me make a new thread, i do feel that this project is really crazy. the video talks about a DNA vault. the town is really small its so strange. the fountain is literally one of the worlds largest its the size of at least a football field.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I believe you must make 10 posts before you can start a thread, you have 3 so you are on your way

It is crazy, good find.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kspain
What's being built in my town pretty wild.

www.kxii.com...

This deserves a thread on its own. Really freaky stuff.

new topics

top topics

join