It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Announces His ‘Contract with the American Voter’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Trump has announced his legislative proposal outlines including his "First 100 Days" plan.

He's calling it a contract with American voters.

Lot's of straight forward issues that affect the population.

Do some comparing to what Clinton is supposedly "proposing" and see what does best for you.

Also consider the probabilities and the resistance factors.

In Gettysburg, Donald Trump Announces His ‘Contract with the American Voter’

Trump: "Hillary Clinton Isn't Running Against Me, She is Running Against Change"

CORRUPTION AND SPECIAL INTEREST COLLUSION

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

ACTIONS TO PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

5 ACTIONS To RESTORE SECURITY & CONSTITUTIONAL RULE OF LAW

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

LEGISLATIVE MEASURES WITHIN THE FIRST 100 DAYS

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Adding the speech video:
speech

edit on Oct-22-2016 by xuenchen because: added video

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A Great Speech , Acknowledging we have the Ability to get this Country back on the Right Track again for the Common Good of All Americans by making the Right Tough Decisions . Who can Argue with that ?
edit on 22-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Damn!

The beginning and end sections are pretty much spot on and the hair of half of DC just lit on fire. Monumental the first section.

I can see smoke coming out of the ears of of many if not most liberals following several items from the middle 2 sections. And I don't think all of those are exactly the way to go about it....

But do note much of all that isn't particularly more extreme than half the stuff we saw Bush & Obama do...

While most importantly when assessing those, how extreme some of them appear, he's a negotiator; a business man; a haggler. And haggling is what goes on in Congress. He sets the bar high, it comes out somewhere in between, and following that when you re-evaluate a lot of that stuff they should land about where they ought to be.

'You gotta high low/ball these things so you have some place to go.' -haggler credo
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why anyone would believe a pathological liar like Trump will do anything for them is beyond me. He's clearly a selfish man who only wants to make himself great again, which is never going to happen. Ironically enough, his campaign has only made him and his brand, and his children's brands very toxic.

Trump fail. Can't wait when he loses next month and he goes back under his bridge.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Did you see the part where he called it a "Contract"?

Has any POTUS candidate ever used such a term, attached to a list anything like that, before? Curious!
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Great Speech , Acknowledging we have the Ability to get this Country back on the Right Track again for the Common Good of All Americans by making the Right Tough Decisions . Who can Argue with that ?
Surely this is one contract the American people must enter into or be doomed!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Trump gets things done. I think he can do it!
But even if he does half of those things, our country will be better off than it is today.

Go Trump!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I don't really know.

Why do you think they should or shouldn't ?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

" Why anyone would believe a pathological liar like Hillary will do anything for them is beyond me. "

There you go , I Corrected your Typo . Makes more Sense Now .

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did you see the part where he called it a "Contract"?

Has any POTUS candidate ever used such a term, attached to a list anything like that, before? Curious!

A POTUS? I don't think so, but the Republicans pulled the same sort of thing in 1994 with their "Contract with America".

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Tricked the networks into covering one of his revival meetings.
Just like the birther thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Under time and over budget. Not many people can deliver those kind of goods—except for Trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Under time and over budget.
Really? His projects did that? How often? What did it take? Illegal immigrants and foreign manufactured steel?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

is that a picture of a butt, boobs or cats face?

Great speech, great points.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If Trump accomplishes just a fraction of the things in that list, he will have done more than I ever could have hoped for.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Under time and over budget. Not many people can deliver those kind of goods—except for Trump.

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Under time and over budget.
Really? His projects did that? How often? What did it take? Illegal immigrants and foreign manufactured steel?

lol you got trolled. its "under budget and ahead of schedule"
You bit on "over budget" ROFL. yup he went over budget to get foreign steel and mexicans.
edit on 22-10-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

lol you got trolled. its "under budget and ahead of schedule"

I quoted it. ***snip***

edit on 10/22/2016 by Blaine91555 because: snipped name calling not allowed outside the Mud Pit

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Why anyone would believe a pathological liar like Trump will do anything for them is beyond me. He's clearly a selfish man who only wants to make himself great again, which is never going to happen. Ironically enough, his campaign has only made him and his brand, and his children's brands very toxic.

Trump fail. Can't wait when he loses next month and he goes back under his bridge.

You're describing Hillary, and the irony is to the point that I'm almost convinced this post was sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

is that a picture of a butt, boobs or cats face?

Great speech, great points.

Some Cat in Denial .

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If he had stuck to the first section as his main platform he would be doing better. He needed to characterize himself as a builder (not of walls). His demeanor is too confrontational on immigration and he comes iff as sleezy. Its his demeanor more than his policy that has caused most of his problems because most americans dont vote on policy, they vote on who they think they can relate to.

edit on 22-10-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join