It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Vote For Trump If It Was 100% Guaranteed That Hillary Would Go To Jail?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Why isn't he respectable? Because of his private dirty talk with male friends? Find me a man who hasn't talked derogatory/dirty about women in private with their male friends, I'll find you a liar. Hell find me a female who hasn't talked derogatory and/or dirty about men in private with their female friends, I'll find you another liar.

Trump may not be a polished politician who projects a false people pleasing image like the rest of them, however, that's exactly why we need him. Maybe for once we'll have a candidate who actually keeps their promises once taking office.

Implying Hillary is more respectable than Trump is a joke. Maybe the public Hillary is, the real Hillary belongs in Guantanamo with the rest of the terrorists.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Josh0h because: adding more to my post...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A politician can be a business man/woman a business man/woman my struggle with being a politician...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. But only if he then promised to walk into an active volcano.
And publicly apologize. Then I would vote for the rich bastard.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I would prefer that Donald Trump focus on items that are of higher priority to American's quality of life. Attempting to put Hillary in jail would be a drawn-out resource-consuming set of hearings and trials. The media would focus on nothing but that circus for many months.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Depends on the sort of prison we're talking about.

Is it one of those minimum security glorified daycare centres, or the CIA black site prison in Uzbekistan?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'd vote for trump if it was 100% that Hillary would get an impartial investigation.

Not auto guilty / not auto innocent.

Along with Comey, Holder and Lynch.

Then sweep corruption from both parties, like we tried to do the communists.

The "green scare".

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

no......

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
People were chanting "lock her up" during a CNN outdoor event, hosted by Anderson Cooper

I actually cannot find the clip on Google

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
A Trump victory will also pave the way for third-party candidates in the future. This is the closest thing to a political revolution in America.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have to admit, it would be a plus mark in the very sparse Trump column. Another if he would pack away a few Bushes. The entire dynastic thing needs to end.

(post by Floridagoat removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I would not vote for Trump for any reason.

Because I don't considering him qualified for the position.

I consider him more qualified than a criminal that should be in prison...

Why not have El Chapo run for pres? His citizenship may be questionable, but hey, so was Obama's for a while!

On a serious note, I'm for Trump cause I think we need drastic change. He's more likely to do that than Hillary. Hell you don't even know what you're getting with Hillary, you're getting a clone of whoever is willing to buy her at the moment. This isn't tinfoil hat territory anymore.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Josh0h because: adding more to my post...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm voting for him regardless if he does it or not.

Just having her know that he can open her to another investigation is enough of icing on the cake for me.

edit on 10 23 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
im voting either way.........FOR TRUMP

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What about if he locked up both Bush & Cheney and Clinton for crimes against America, Bush and Cheney for 9/11 and Clinton well for all her shady illegal activities.

In other words he cleaned house and sent message that if a populist American is voted in from outside the establishment heads will role on those that did evil.

Actually I am going to take this one step further, forget about Clinton, if Trump could 100% guarantee he would lock up Bush and Cheney for 9/11.....now that would be worth it.
I don't give care about anything Trump has said about women, if he could bring justice and closure for 9/11 for America.
That is way more important.

edit on 23-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josh0h

I would not vote for Trump for any reason.

Because I don't considering him qualified for the position.

On a serious note, I'm for Trump cause I think we need drastic change. He's more likely to do that than Hillary. Hell you don't even know what you're getting with Hillary, you're getting a clone of whoever is willing to buy her at the moment. This isn't tinfoil hat territory anymore.

I survived 2 corporate takeovers. Heard a lot of big talk about change. Big shake up, gotta do things different, yada, yada.

Within one year everything was back exactly as it was before. Only names changed.

Why? Because systems fall into place with what works.

Trump would cause unnecessary upheaval for a while, but the system would not change.

People who want change need to change themselves. Look what happened with electric cars. Few were willing to give up their gas guzzlers.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I already voted for Trump. I couldn't care less if Hillary goes to jail or not. Just so the world is safe for 4 more years. Maybe he could get her puppet masters put in the pen?

That would be a much more productive use of energy.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am a bit confused, just because she is/was a candidate for the Presidency that means she can't be investigated and/or prosecuted for any illegal activities?
Al Capone should have thought of that.
I don't give a rat's behind what public sector jobs a person has had (Senator, Congressperson, Secretary of State) if they are suspected of criminal activity they should be investigated, and if enough evidence is found prosecuted.

Hillary was investigated. She's been the subject of one investigation after another for 20 years now. Never, in all that time has anyone found enough evidence to prosecute her for anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No. I don't care who it is, it could be war criminals like Bush and Cheney. I will not vote for someone who runs on a platform of jailing political rivals or former politicians. That's the type of thing they do in dictatorships, not democracies.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

People who want change need to change themselves. Look what happened with electric cars. Few were willing to give up their gas guzzlers.

What happened with electric cars? They are a novelty for people with short drives and no need for hauling power.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join